• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy 2C-E Thread - ver. 3.0

Hey guys I finally obtained a small amount of 2c-e and I am eager to try it. I have no expierence with any 2c-x drug. But I am familiar with 25c @25b nbome and also the dox series.I am also very expierence with all of the other lysergamines and tryptamines.
So my question is for a first time what would be a suitable starting dose? I'm hoping that it possess the same Persian carpet visuals that the nbome had. So if I take it i'd rater take a dose that's visual.
Also how much do benzos blunt the effects of this chemical? I not taking benzos before it but I do take 2mg of klonopin daily.
And last but not least how is the nausea on this? Is it a dizzy feeing or just dry heaving or puking? Or just cramps? Would plugging this help with this issue?
I also assume oral is the way to go? I know it burns like nothing else and is etreamly painful.
Sorry about all the questions you don't have to answer them all. Lol I am just selling a little advice.
Happy trails,
Nugx

Okay... :)

I have taken 2C-E quite often (for my own standards), and for me personally, real visuals only started at the 20mg mark. but be careful, because friends have been completely floored by the same dose that had me "just" tripping hard... I guess to get your feet wet, I'd recommend something like 15mg and then work from there. many people had +++ experiences at 18mg!

nausea was always a problem with higher oral doses, but most often it was gone after the comeup and I was left with an electric but quite enjoyable body high. sometimes I puked at the 1hr mark and most often, I felt good afterwards.

Plugging does decrease the side effects, but I never plugged a proper dose, only smallish ones, so I cannot really comment on that. snorting is disgusting and does nothing for side effects. definately plugging over snorting!

I didn't take 2c-e for a long time and snorted 8mg a few hours ago spontaneuosly because I couldn't sleep. =D

To remember :

The comeup is terrible and takes ~40 min. and starts 5 min after intake. I was nauseous before (nicotine OD?), but this was aggravated tremendously. I couldn't puke (I'm just not a puker). Because I did not take 2c-x for a long time I confused the comeup with the trip until it was over and the grace was unfolded. I could feel the nausea all the time, but it was part of the vibrant body load. The trip was short but beautiful. No revelations as usual. Have fun.

I have a lot of experience with 2c-E. Probably my favorite 2c! Plugging it will definitely decrease nausea, for me it made it zero almost everytime. Even only the off chance it doesn't it takes maybe thirty minutes to come up if that so it won't last long either way that way and it should be highly reduced as well. A good plugged dose depends 2c-e can have a bit of variance in potency between people in my experience and has a pretty steep dose response curve as well. If you really are experienced and have Clonazepam on hand you should be able to dive deep your first time if you choose too. My favorite dose was IM'ing 10-15mgs. That's about 20-30mgs orally and similar plugged dose to what you will plug(10-15 not 20-30!). You may want to start with about 8mgs plugged though. I love my trips strong and 2c-e for me was annoying as hell when it wasn't fully developed(this was usually less than 12mgs oral).

I feel similar to Bag. Nausea ended after the come up, puking sometimes, but after puking always felt like a million bucks. 2c-E is a true gem! Great body high, very engaging on many fronts mentally, and very all encompassing visuals.

What should I expect from a 15-20 mg dose. Is this trippy stuff, or is it clear-headed eye candy like 4 ho met or even 25b nbome. You say there is a body high is it a rolly feeling like mdma?
Oh yeah if this burns your nose like fire if I plugged it would my asshole be on fire as well? :-( lol thanks

It's extremely trippy and powerful. 20mg is a really big difference from 15mg, at 15mg it will be fully developed but at 20mg it will probably get extremely intense. I have felt almost every kind of way from 2C-E. Sometimes there is a negative bodyload, and sometimes the body feels amazing. It doesn't burn if you dissolve it in water and plug the water, in general I find stuff burns a lot less in the butt than in the nose. Plugged is recommended but cut the dose way down because it's almost double potency plugged over oral.

Read this page... 2C-E is one of the most psychedelic chemicals I have ever taken, it's in a whole different league than 2C-I, 2C-B, the NBOMes, etc. The most beautiful and terrifying trip I have ever had (it was both at the same time) was on 18mg of this orally, the second time I took it. Other 18mg trips were powerful (and very, very visual) but not to that level.

It's also possibly the best sound/music enhancer I've ever taken. Listening to music on it is incredibly immersive.

Yesterday, after 2-3 years without touching 2c-e, had a full on stendhal syndrome in the beach that lasted almost the whole trip. The sand was a huge slow breathing entity that hug us all. So crispy and sparkly. Babys discovering the sea for the first time, girls on topless wanting to share that visionary headspace... life showing all the concentrated beauty and perfect design for the eyes that know how to watch it...

2ce is way too good... so much energy emanating from the heart, like an orb, making phi spirals, spheres and metaspheres, and at the same time, perfect creative flow, grounded, with zero paranoia or mindfuck... The night and next day (today) afterglow feels calm, mayestatic and sublime... Im waiting 5-7 days for the synapses to rebalance to repeat the dose.

Also, a microdose of MXE taken in the half of the plateau possibly sinergized wonderfuls

Hey guys I take kpins everyday for my anxiety disorder. Anyways I have to not take it at all for at least 24 hours for something like lsd to work. This is a little different, being a phenethylamine I know it will be stimulating but will the kpins cut through and seriously suck out the visuals and psychedelia? I know it's good practice to just not take it but if I can get away with it thatc wolf be even better.
I mean if did a DOX on top of my dose of clonopin than it would cut right through it

I've been away from psychedelics from quite some time because I don't trip when I don't feel up to it... fortunately I'm doing OK now and prepared well for an LSD+AL-LAD trip today and it worked out amazingly and very therapeutically as I hoped it would be. Like I'm sure many of you know psychedelics can be used to reinforce well-being, bettering oneself by dropping bad habits and promoting good healthy ones.

I also have 2C-E in my possession and have only tried it once before at some ~15 mg. I could sense it's action, it's quality and potential... alas it did not have a forgiving body load that time. It's been a while since and honestly on that one trip I have trouble really judging 2C-E very well.

So I wonder, how does 2C-E work for self-healing trips? (I don't really mean really forced psychotherapy but just spontaneously like most psychedelics do, although of course they vary in how they do it and how they can give their 'teachings' or potential. Mescaline for example gives me very strong 'soul quest' trips with visions, mushrooms are more elusive giving me fairytale like experiences with the potential to be extremely harsh in showing you your place, LSD is very clean effective and to-the-point.

What is the character or manner of 2C-E, how would you describe it?

What are the upper dosage ranges that you would say give a strong experience but without getting seriously lost in the 'deepness'? 18 mg?

During a very stressful period of my life I had a particularly therapeutic trip with 2C-E. The introspection didn't feel forced at all, but when it came, and it was in response to staring at some old drawings, it sent me for a ride but it was good in the end and very healing. That was my first trial with it, and 12 mg.

I'm sure I cannot give a complete answer because I've only had it twice, at 12 and 15 mg, but I agree with the people that describe it as "neutral". I've felt like it demands more input from myself than other psychedelics, when I've had it it doesn't push me in any particular mood or direction. Both times I found i very very very mentally stimulating though, and sometimes that translated into physical agitation but not always anxious energy.

At 15 mgs I sometimes felt "lost in the deepness" as you said but it was in very specific moments of the trip, overall I felt more or less in control of my train of thought the whole time.

As a sidenote, I would say that my most therapeutic trips have been with lowish dosages, rather than very large ones. I feel like when I'm unravelling threads from the fabric of reality I don't really give much attention or importance to myself in that scheme,which maybe can be therapeutic in it's own way but proves less "useful" in the long run. But Maybe that's just me.

2C-E trips are very malleable ime. Well maybe not "very" but much more so than I have experienced with other psychedelics. As said above, the word "neutral" comes to mind. I feel like 2C-E is something that you can "work with", while with mushrooms for example you just have to surrender. I had one very therapeutic trip on 2C-E which concerned my tobacco addiction at the time, which enabled me to see through some of the mindgames I was playing on myself and consequently I was able to quit without any problems. This was, contrary to what you might expect, not an emotional experience at all, but had more to do with cold logic (in the most positive sense!) and a very matter-of-factly realization that my actions were not making sense anymore. It didn't even seem to be that big of a deal at that moment, not like some big revelation, just an interesting thought that I hadn't had before. Only when I actually tried to stop smoking months later and discovered that it was one of the easiest things I ever did, it began to dawn on me how much of an impact that trip had had on me. It wasn't a big dose either, maybe 15mg iirc.

About the "strong but not overwhelming" dose you asked about. For me that would probably in the territory of 18-22mg (orally), but I also remember reading a tripreport by Xorkoth where he seemed to have been pretty much "lost in the deepness" on a <20mg dose iirc. When I first started experimenting with 2C-E I was very cautious because of what I've read about the steep dose-response-curve, and slowly over time increased the dose no more than 2mg at a time. Over time I found out I'm a little hardheaded when it comes to 2C-E and 4mg increments probably wouldn't have been too much for me, but it's always best to be careful, right? So take from that what you will.

Thanks for your responses! It's helpful. :)

^ In that trip Xorkoth also was on piracetam and a few other supplements possibly complementary to the nootropic, from some experience with the combination of psychedelics with nootropics I and others can say that there is marked potentiation that is hard to really predict. Considering that 18-22 mg territory is pretty critical on the dose-response curve of 2C-E already for a lot of people maybe it's not that surprising that potentiation beyond that point can push you over the edge.

Yes I know that 'neutral' feeling of 2C-E and also think I can remember the malleability. LSD is also really something I can 'work with', but it is not like many of the (milder) 2C-X where you really have to steer it where you want to go. I have no real problem with steering, but it's the transformative action that I am looking for because one of my issues is that I find it hard to really address the problems. LSD is still powerful enough to automatically connect my feelings and thoughts that I had locked away, to make me feel like my free self again and to resolve. For comparison, only 2C-T-7 has also shown potential like that for me in the 2C-X series. The rest is certainly empathogenic and can put you 'in touch', but I wouldn't go so far as to say they 'wash you clean'.

Maybe 2C-E is not that suited, but I think I'd still like to give it another shot with a moderate dose.

Most insane, immersive visuals of my life were 33mg 2c-e, 33mg 4 aco dmt, 33mg mxe plugged. That trip still haunts me with questions years later.

You got that damn right I can hardly even handle 25mg of 2c-e on it's own anymore, it's a powerful substance indeed

So I wonder, how does 2C-E work for self-healing trips?

I still need to explore more with this substance, I think I've used it 4 times now at varying dosages. In my opinion it's well suited to spontaneous self-healing trips like you describe. It's very calm and lucid, and despite the descriptions I've read of it being very cold and emotionally-neutral, I find it has a warm entactogen/slightly-empathogen quality that I find common to the alkylated 2C's and mescaline.

So far, I'd agree with Img_9999 that the lower doses of this actually seem more useful/productive. Like I said, I feel like I still need to try this out more to understand it's character, but 8-12mg has yielded more real-world benefits than 16mg did. I still want to explore higher, up to 18-22mg, but I think I would default to 10-12mg for a "self-therapeutic" session.

Ok this was very weird I snorted 10mgs of 2C-E over 20 mins this was my first time doing it, I felt very minor burn and 2 hours in i still felt nothing i smoked a bit of weed and jumped over a bonfire my heart rate immediately spiked and i felt weird. Everyone else was tripping balls from what they took but i felt mostly sober no psychedelic thought patterns or visuals. I felt a plume of heat go up my body and i had a slight panic attack but never tripped that night, tolerance definitely not a problem what could have happened?