• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E thread (Reorganized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Each to their own I suppose, I found for me 2C-E to be the strongest than 2C-I and 2C-B for me.... and then I would say 2C-C second. Like I said though each to their own.

How much did you have and how did u administrate it?

ditto to this. I find 2c-e very very visual. Maybe you didnt have 2c-e? I dunno! The only thing that sucks is the body load, it has taken away massively from the visuals for me(focusing on body load rather than visuals) was the body load harsh?

You must take into account the extremely steep nature of 2C-E's dose/response curve - as little as every 2mg added to the dosage roughly doubles the intensity!

Has that been your experience or are you just repeating what others have said in this thread? I've read this many times and it's about as far from the reality of my experiences of taking between 10 and 35 mg as possible. The dosage-response curve has been VERY steady for me.

^ Well, I must admit that I am not that experienced with 2C-E, but I have taken it more than 5 times and this has pretty much been my experience. At 15mg, the effects were very benign for me. At 18mg it was a lot stronger, I would say at least twice as strong as at 15. I have taken it up to 22mg, which was very intense for me, several times more intense than 18. So yes, I would say the dose-response curve has been very steep for me.

I do believe that it evens out at some level (which is different for each individual) when the serotonin receptors start getting saturated, but that is probably at very high dose (comparable in intensity to perhaps 1mg of LSD). This is merely speculation on my part though, as I have yet to experience doses that high.

I'm not sure what to make of your case. Most people I know have had similar experience to mine. I suppose anomalies are to be expected in case of something as delicate as psychedelics?

Does anyone here know where I can find that accidental 200mg 2c-e experience? I did some trawling through the experience vaults but I couldn't seem to find it.
There was a 225mg dose of 2C-E intended as a suicide dose reported on here. The OP deleted the thread and thanked BL members for their support during the attempt. No future comments I know of revealed anything substantial about the experience itself other than that he said he never felt bad in anyway and that his heart rate remained normal. The ER did not pump his stomach or give him antiantianxiolitics/psychotics.

I'm not sure what to make of your case. Most people I know have had similar experience to mine. I suppose anomalies are to be expected in case of something as delicate as psychedelics?

Certainly possible :)

Does anyone here know where I can find that accidental 200mg 2c-e experience? I did some trawling through the experience vaults but I couldn't seem to find it.

Not heard of it - BUT my friend has snorted 100mg of 2C-E in one line, then proceeded to rub the rest off the mirror into his gums like he'd just snorted a line of coke - after I'd had a trip on 14mg that had had me pinned to my bed tripping balls...

Not even funny...

That guy scares me abit though - last week he did 450mg DOI...when the dose should be around 4mg...

If that is true your friend sounds incredibly reckless. I would think that much DOI could kill you.

Not heard of it - BUT my friend has snorted 100mg of 2C-E in one line, then proceeded to rub the rest off the mirror into his gums like he'd just snorted a line of coke - after I'd had a trip on 14mg that had had me pinned to my bed tripping balls...

Not even funny...

That guy scares me abit though - last week he did 450mg DOI...when the dose should be around 4mg...

8)

Are you sure? The one case of 100Mg 2c-e I know of sent a guy to the hospital because he was so anxious. He also couldn't sleep for about a week and tripped for about 4 days If I recall correctly. 2c-e taste kinda nasty straight up like that.

8)

Are you sure? The one case of 100Mg 2c-e I know of sent a guy to the hospital because he was so anxious. He also couldn't sleep for about a week and tripped for about 4 days If I recall correctly. 2c-e taste kinda nasty straight up like that.

Yeah I'm very sure - he had been doing 2C-B and 2C-E everyday for a few weeks though, so had built up a hefty big tolerance.
but I still don't understand that one...
My friend has a video of it on his phone, I'll see if he will let me put it up.

I decided to try 9mg of 2ce orally to perhaps eliminate nausea from tripping, since I have a sensitive stomach and intranasal 2ce always makes me nauseous on the come-up.

I felt much less body-load and enjoyed the trip, but I fell asleep before returning to baseline...the next morning I woke up so sick I didn't go to work; nausea/vomiting, diarrhea, sweating, and worst of all, terrible anxiety. I didn't even feel like smoking cannabis, I basically laid on the couch all day and didn't feel okay til that night.

This experience seriously turned me off from oral dosing, as with intranasal 2ce (at doses 10mg+) I have never felt so physically incapacitated the next day.
Can anyone explain why taking a small oral dose of 2ce could manifest such symptoms?

Nope... I've never had that sort of experience before. Maybe you got sick and it was unrelated? A 24-hour stomach bug? And the fact that you connected it with 2C-E caused you terrible anxiety?

I don't know of course, it was just a thought. I've never had that sort of aftereffect from 2C-E.

Nope... I've never had that sort of experience before. Maybe you got sick and it was unrelated? A 24-hour stomach bug? And the fact that you connected it with 2C-E caused you terrible anxiety?

I don't know of course, it was just a thought. I've never had that sort of aftereffect from 2C-E.

Same here, as long as I get proper sleep I feel like a million bucks the next day!

Only done 2c-e twice both orally. First time at 18 mg, second time at 6 or 7 mg. The 6 or 7 mg was very comparable to the 18 mg dose. I didn't really expect visuals or auditory enhancement quite like that from such a small dose. Going to try 20 mg really soon.

2C-E is usually quite variable in mental effect for me... it usually seems only partially related to dose.

2C-E is usually quite variable in mental effect for me... it usually seems only partially related to dose.

True as fuck. Setting has never been so important to a drug IME. Neautral environments lend nothing to the trip for me, such as peoples houses and very familiar locations. I only get mental effects from very good settings or very BAD settings. I've gotten great mental effects in a beautiful park at night, and in a crowded, hot car bumping gangsta rap lol.

That park at night- 25mg. Wooo. "weee, only me sees these mandala trees"

^ Strange that you mention it... last night I dosed 2C-E for the second time, a milligram more than my first; and I expected to trip perceptibly harder, considering 2C-E's supposedly steep dose-response curve. The trip had its nice moments, however it was a lot less profound overall than my first trip.

Admittedly I just dosed because the opportunity presented itself. I wasn't in the greatest frame of mind, I was short on sleep, and I had a bit of a headache.

I wasn't in the greatest frame of mind, I was short on sleep, and I had a bit of a headache.

done this many times... dosing upon a whim when feeling as you describe ... unwise, for sure. I won't be doing that again.. I hope . . .

one thing i found that i might have missed in this thread is that you can completely overcome the nausea problem by opening your capsule, dropping the powder in water (or orange juice if you're feeling brave, i tried this as i was getting on an hour speedboat ride to amazing effect) and letting it dissolve before drinking.
Hm I'd imagine this would help cut back on the comeup time too.

How awful does it taste to drink though?

I take it as a parachute and have no problems.

To 2c-e is mild in my opinion , there's other much more powerful 2c's

I still L<3Ve it Though

I never experience a body load

Status
Not open for further replies.