• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E thread (Reorganized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive never tried 2C-E but ive had a lot of experience with 2C-I, im considering buying one or the other but im not sure if i should go for the familiarity or 2C-I.
Is 2C-E a lot different. I dont plan on using in social occasions just at home tripping. Can someone please advice the best option or some advantages for buying 2C-E over 2C-I

Yeah. I was just fumbling with my scale a minute ago and it appears that I may have taken as little as 6mg. At least I know I'm not hypersensitive. I'll go for 14 next time.

I started with a 14mg dose. I honestly don't think I would get much at all from 6mg besides a basic +.

So far it seems that to me and the people i've dosed, oral dose-response is linear until about 16mg, then from there it's individual where the dose-response gets crazy.

Either way, 14mg will probably not be as intense as you might be looking for, but you'll definitely feel a lot more than your first dose (if it was indeed 6 mg). If your first dose was more around 10 mg, 14 mg probably won't be that much crazier, but better safe than sorry eh?

Also please make sure your scale works :p

Ive never tried 2C-E but ive had a lot of experience with 2C-I, im considering buying one or the other but im not sure if i should go for the familiarity or 2C-I.
Is 2C-E a lot different. I dont plan on using in social occasions just at home tripping. Can someone please advice the best option or some advantages for buying 2C-E over 2C-I

In my experience, 2C-I is a light-hearted, fun, recreational experience, while 2C-E tends to be more serious in nature, more introspective and challenging....so it just depends what you're lookin' for, I guess. For myself, I love 2C-E. It's one of the best psychedelics out there for sure, and I'd recommend it to anyone looking for a good strong trip.

I have read somewhere about dreams and 2c-e? For the past, i dunno, month maybe? I have been having nightmares. These nightmares usually have twist at the end or they are very very graphic. I wake up and pretty much thank god It was just a dream. All my dreams are highly detailed and long. I hate to sleep now.... :'(

I had that after my last (& strongest) mushroom trip. Can't say it lasted that long though - I'm sure it'll go away.

I have read somewhere about dreams and 2c-e? For the past, i dunno, month maybe? I have been having nightmares. These nightmares usually have twist at the end or they are very very graphic. I wake up and pretty much thank god It was just a dream. All my dreams are highly detailed and long. I hate to sleep now.... :'(

Samadhi_smiles/Gaian Planes used to report getting frightening nightmares after 2C-E use, although I think he meant more like at night afterwards.

Personally I have never had nightmares from 2C-E, and it doesn't seem to be a commonly-reported side-effect. Nightmares can be caused by a variety of factors, of course.

Of course a bit of cannabis would be pretty helpful with the body load, but what about a small amount of GHB or ketamine? I think I tried GHB and it felt fine though didn't seem to help (much)

I'm sure GHB would work well. I like to use a bit of phenibut with psychedelics, which has a similar-ish effect. it works especially well for 2C-E, because I find the vast majority of 2C-E's bodyload to be caused psychosomatically from mental causes/anxiety. Phenibut reduces anxiety (as does GHB), and therefore the bodyload is reduced or entirely eliminated.

Or use it rectally. I actually find 2C-E to almost always feel very good, at times better than 2C-B or almost any other psychedelic. I always use it rectally.

I'm sure GHB would work well. I like to use a bit of phenibut with psychedelics, which has a similar-ish effect. it works especially well for 2C-E, because I find the vast majority of 2C-E's bodyload to be caused psychosomatically from mental causes/anxiety. Phenibut reduces anxiety (as does GHB), and therefore the bodyload is reduced or entirely eliminated.

Or use it rectally. I actually find 2C-E to almost always feel very good, at times better than 2C-B or almost any other psychedelic. I always use it rectally.

^ I find plugging can in fact increase body load. Plugging makes the come-up rather fast, and forceful which then amplifies anxiety therefore amplifying body load (which I also believe is entirely psychosomatic). Oral dosing makes the come up longer and more gradual. This makes it easier to work into the ego-loss state instead of having it thrust upon you so forcefully. Oral 2C's for me don't start to onset until 1.5 hours and I'm not fully up until 2.5 hours. Plugging onsets within 5 minutes and comes on like a freight train and hits full force at 20 minutes. I find this way too fast to comfortably integrate into the psychedelic state.

To me oral body load is still present but is not as bad as plugged. I also find the experience more euphoric, smooth and flowing instead of anxious, speedy and forced. Just communicating my experience of course. Things affect different people differently. :)

Huh, weird. For me, plugging completely eliminates nausea which is a big part of the bodyload, and in general it makes it feel smoother and more "warm"

Did 2-CB alot of times, in the mario mushrooms ( "e" ) with the alien, was a very nice colour fusing, merging, detail crossing experience, very lovely.

it was kind of like an anesthetic, like the numbness you get from whipits
i wouldnt compare it to x at all.

i took 15 mg and it wasnt mind blowing.
things melted, i could see rays of light in the air, but it was completely calm, i just wanted to sit in a chair and enjoy it for the most part.

quick question!!!

2c-e and tums? Anyone have expierience with this? I am about to take a rectal dose but last time I had some stomach issues with rectal. I heard MDMA + tums works so would 2c-e?

<3

I thought taking MDMA with an antacid was only to help your stomach to absorb it faster and therefore give amore intense come up?

I find a big part of psychedelic body load is pain in the stomach for whatever reason. Whenever I get that feeling I take a calcium based antacid, works great.

Anyone have any experience with this at stupid doses?

We were mistakenly sold (according our supplier) 10g of 2c-e as 10g of Methylone. As I wasn't feeling particularly good when it came to trying it out (tail end of a stomach bug) I luckily decided to dose low (for methylone). We didn't weigh it, probably did somewhere between 50-80mg.

I felt very very nauseous and I was burning up, my face was very red and I was very hot. Effects started to be felt around 20mins. The ascent was very steep and I immediately knew we'd gotten the wrong drug. For the first 3-4 hours I couldn't move because the nausea was that strong, I couldn't even sip water because I would heave. My throat was very dry and I felt like I was in some kind of delirium (it was what I imagined tropane alkaloids to feel like). I could barely see, as there was a giant colourful splodge in my vision (like when you look at the sun) and was quite convinced during the awful ascent to the plateau that I could quite possibly die. The other people that dosed it were in similar states. One of my friends who is a recovering paranoid schizophrenic (i.e just finishing his course of meds) "broke" and was stuck in the most savage loops I've ever seen, so in my own mind I was entertaining the thought that we could quite possibly die whilst trying to talk my friend down.

As for the effects, besides the physical feeling of being really hot & cold, nauseous, trembling, red faced and shallow breathing, I was in some kind of delirious state, I mean I tried to shut my eyes and meditate to ground myself, but as soon as I did some very real scene started to take place in my mind and it was forming another completely real place and I couldn't discern it from normal reality. It was fucking scary, luckily something in my mind clicked and I opened my eyes and found something real to focus myself on (videos of led zeppelin on youtube :D). As for OEVs, there wasn't much really, I mean everything looked cartoony like it normally does, but to be honest I couldn't actually see, there was a giant splodge of colour in my vision that didn't disappear.

In total I was up for around 13 hours and I couldn't sleep for another 5 or so.

The thing is, I'm aware that 2ce is one of the more visual PEAs (I've done it once before, but I also ate 3 hits of acid (with tolerance) with it) yet beyond the fact I couldn't see there wasn't much in the line of visuals, just some kind of delirium.

Reading other peoples reports, the timing seems to be about right (the rapid onset due to the amount we took, I guess), cause the effects didn't level out for about 3-5 hours (I lost all sense of time, but I do remember keeping a mental note so I could help identify whatever the fuck it was we ate).

I'm still undecided about this whole experience and I must add even now, probably about 2 months after this experience my vision is not back to normal.

The highest I've taken is 36. Not SO far from 50, but nowhere near 80. So, can't speak from experience to help you, sadly.

There's a trip report on Erowid of someone who accidentally took 200 mg, I think. Same way you did, thought it was something else. Maybe that'll help?

I suppose my question is... how can you be sure it was 2ce/pure? If my supplier gave me the wrong stuff, I might kind of question them... either way, good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.