• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E thread (Reorganized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn. 50mg is the upper end of the range I've read about people taking, and I suspect they're highly tolerant. I've read of doses over 200mg that didn't kill the people, so you'll probably be OK.

Your poor schizophrenic friend--what a nightmare for him especially. Has the trauma worsened his symptoms to this day?

Mistaking 10mg of 2C-E for 10g of methylone is a pricey and dangerous lapse in shipment preparation that seems like I should have been extremely easy to avoid. I've tried to take 5mg of most of what I've gotten because of these dangerous mix-ups (was once sent 5-MeO-aMT instead of aMT, but recognized O-dimethylserotonin on the label). For most psychedelics like 2C-E, as opposed to most empathogens/dissociatives, this is enough to notice some activity, and for most of the really potent stuff like DOx and 5-MeO-aMT it's a strong trip but still low enough not to overdose. There are better ways to cover yourself of course, but this is a really easy and cheap way to to ID most of the likely dangers.

Last edited:
Cause these guys are professionals, they got bulk of pretty much every mind bending chemical known to man heh (well at least most of the reasonably obscure ones). I'm sure when you've got large amount of off white puttyish powders lying around and it was a particularly busy day mistakes like this could easily happen.

I trust my source, but this experience completely opened my eyes to the reality of this situation, at the end of the day I'm completely at the mercy of other humans and if it was a different chemical we could have died. I think its time I hunted down some vendors, got some various reagents and a decent scale (hence that thread ;)) and sorted this shit out myself with some scientific competence (the "guide to RCs" thread opened my eyes as well).

He was pretty shaken up and disorientated and very scared for quite a while. Once we got him to a familiar environment (which for him was his car, obviously we didn't let him drive) he started to level out a bit and the manic / scared expression subsided and he seemed to be ok. Luckily he had some 15mg olanzapine in his car as well. The next day he seemed normal enough and didn't show any noticeable signs of a 'relapse'.

A couple of weeks later we ate some acid with him and he claimed that it completely sorted his head out and he hasn't needed to take his meds since (and as far as I can tell he seems normal, I've known this guy since school).

We were all very lucky in this situation, it could have been a lot worse, if not fatal; originally we had a gram of the "methylone" decked out into 5 lines and we were gonna bomb 1 each (200mg). I'm so glad I talked everyone out of that one.

How do you know it was 2c-e? I have taken at the most... 20-ish mg (i wasnt sure... eye ball) and I tripped hard and good for 16 hours. 80 mg? I would think you would trip way longer. I dont know though! Do a test? go look at the flowers... do they vibrate? :]

I don't know it was 2ce, when we next went to go and see our guy we told him that it wasn't methylone and he was like ah so that's where all the 2ce has gone.

Unfortunately before we tried it we'd already knocked it all out in g's as methylone, so a lot of people got really hideously fucked up by this mistake.

There's still some of it floating around my circle of friends though (cause when they found out it was 2ce it was snapped up quick) so I do want to empirically test the shit.

Unfortunately before we tried it we'd already knocked it all out in g's as methylone, so a lot of people got really hideously fucked up by this mistake.

I'm glad we have people like you around to accelerate 2C-E's emergency scheduling, much like that of 2C-T-7.

Yes, it is good to educate people when experimenting with something. Especially no prior experience with it.

I'm glad we have people like you around to accelerate 2C-E's emergency scheduling, much like that of 2C-T-7.

Its already Class A anyways. It wasn't an intentional mistake and it wasn't me personally selling it. We refers to my circle of friends. We'd been sold it buy our (normally) very reliable purveyor of exotic chemicals as methylone and we trust their word that it is exactly that.

I don't have to justify myself to you, but yeah I do understand where you're coming from. Hence why as soon as I can afford it I'm investing in a decent test kit & a decent mg scale and I'm in the process of finding a better source.

Luckily most of the shit ended up in our circle of friends anyways, but yeah I do fully intend on confirming whether it was 2c-e.

This whole ordeal shook everyone who partook up and we want to make sure nothing like this ever happens again, before someone does actually end up doing serious damage to themselves.

I'm glad it changed your perspective, but my point was it only takes a couple deaths (or even fewer) resulting from what is often a combination of shitty luck and irresponsibility to set off a trend worldwide in scheduling. 2C-E isn't explicitly illegal everywhere yet, but a death or two could certainly lead to that.

You do concur, though, that it was irresponsible to sell a white powder that came to you from a vendor of many different white powders of varying potency without first at least verifying that the drug, whatever it may be, is safe at the dosage ascribed to the chemical it was sold to you as (and which you are selling to others as), right? Anyway, I'm sure you'll have a guinea pig next time :p

Next time hopefully we'll have a marquis reagent and a good scale as well as a guinea pig heh.

The thing is, some of my friends went to this person to get some methylone a couple of days before and it was exactly that. But yeah fuck that I'm not taking anymore chances with suspect white powders.

I've tried 2C-E three times now, it's an amazing substance from my experiences. The first 2 times I had it were a oral intake of 15mg. Both experiences were in somewhat similar to each other, however on the second time it was 3 close friends doing it as well. As the first time was just one close friend. The 3rd time was at a Bush Doof and it was an oral intake of 28mg whilst on Mushrooms and Neo-Organics.

First Time:
"Night Time"
Was the most unforgettable and incredible experience that I had ever had......Visuals were much more than expected. Euphorically and Perception wise.... It got very pretentious at times... but I also had good sensations going throughout my body. We went for a few walks down a bush track... and once we got home we had Neo Doves and decided we should go clubbing as we were just coming down from the peak of our trips... but still had at least 7 or so hours to go with tripping.

The Second Time:
"Night Time"
Was virtually the same as the first experience... however adding 2 more people to the experience and excluding the clubbing. The friend from the first experience however after at least 5-6 hours, was blowing out intensely still.... as if he was still at his peak but x10, he lost feeling in his whole body, he couldn't feel weather he was hot or cold, he couldn't sleep if he tried..... it became very scary for him and me.... we both were aware that the poison (2C-E) had to come out of his system of things it would most likely just get worse. After a lot of thinking and hesitation of what to do... it ended up being a Ambulance call from me....and they took him into the hospital and laid him down... (They wouldn't let him sleep, he hasn't slept for at least 4 days now either and mind you his sleep deprivation has kicked in by far now his still tripping ballz)... In the end they neutralized all they could of the poison and he went home still feeling numb in many areas... after a few good nights rest he came all right.
The reason this had happened to him was because of the lack of sleep and food.... which had made the fat around his nervous thin.

Third Time:
Was at at a Psychedelic Bush Doof...
got there at about 10pm, had about 4 Neo Doves. Couple hours later went to the car and had some shrooms and a bit of nitrous oxide. ..... so by morning 5am decided to have 28mg of 2C-E of which I took orally. Within in 40minutes....I felt I entered another reality.... it was as if I could see color of sound, fractal patterns immersed from nowhere, There was a euphoric trail left behind after every movement from anyone or anything.....
I then...started to fall into a LOOP..."A Bad Trip" .....Anxiety kicked it, I started to itch. As I looked around I tried to focus on what people were saying.. but I couldn't understand the words that were being said, I freaked a little bit more at about 10:55 when as I scanned the field from left to right over a dozen times only to have each time have a feeling of Déjà Vu but to a more extremity as if Déjà Vu feeling was within a fraction of a second a part. AT this stage I'm very paranoid that everyone is talking about me....from dwelling on this, everything people were saying around me were words in my I head....I was receiving everything as harsh and mean things...and it was getting faster and faster...meaner and meaner... I thought I / my mind was going crazy, after I thought of that I thought of my sister who was diagnosed with schizophrenia at an early age, so I started thinking I was never going to come out of my mental state. At this point I thought it was time to talk to one of my close friends who were with me...so I just leaned into to her and gave her a hug...went for a walk had some neo-doves (which seemed to help) and as time passed I slowly came good.
the total duration of tripping was at least 12 hours if not more.

Majority of the bad trip was time diluted because after the bad aspect of my trip I looked at my watch and it was 10:56. If your familiar with Albert Hoffman who is the guy that first studied synthetic mescaline, you will understand what I mean by Time Dilution.

I actually look back on that bad trip and enjoy thinking about it.... I have learned a lot of new things in the way our minds can be altered but I have also learned a lot about myself.
My next 2C-E experience will be between 30 to 35mg

(2C-E) had to come out of his system of things it would most likely just get worse. After a lot of thinking and hesitation of what to do... it ended up being a Ambulance call from me....and they took him into the hospital and laid him down... (They wouldn't let him sleep, he hasn't slept for at least 4 days now either and mind you his sleep deprivation has kicked in by far now his still tripping ballz)... In the end they neutralized all they could of the poison and he went home still feeling numb in many areas... after a few good nights rest he came all right.
The reason this had happened to him was because of the lack of sleep and food.... which had made the fat around his nervous thin.

So when submitted to the hospital they were told it was poison?

Also, you talk about deja vu? Me and my girlfriend get that too on this stuff.

Anyone have any experience with contact high on 2c-e? I was tripping and my Gf was sober. We both decided to smoke (have been daily smokers for a while) a bowl and she got extremely high, she said she was sort of tripping. I thought that was very interesting.

@Astro-Weezy: 28mg is a massive dose if you already got decent effects from 15mg. You must take into account the extremely steep nature of 2C-E's dose/response curve - as little as every 2mg added to the dosage roughly doubles the intensity!

Why would you want to take the dose even higher if you had such rough time on 28mg? I realize that the main reason you had a difficult experience is the setting.. You shouldn't take those hefty doses in a public setting.. But still, were you not satisfied with the intensity that you want to take it even higher? Also, since you had mushrooms before downing the 2C-E, you probably had quite a bit of tolerance, so be warned. Even 30mg will probably induce several times more intense response than you had that time. At 35mg, you can easily expect an order of magnitude (10 times) greater intensity!

Anyone have any experience with contact high on 2c-e? I was tripping and my Gf was sober. We both decided to smoke (have been daily smokers for a while) a bowl and she got extremely high, she said she was sort of tripping. I thought that was very interesting.

I got that with my friends the first time I did mushrooms, and it was very odd. I don't think I was intoxicated at all. A few week ago I was on 2ce, and my boyfriend wasn't... the way we talked was like we were both tripping. Perhaps knowing I was in that state of mind just opened him up a bit.

People always talk about the steep dose/response curve for 2ce... but honestly, it doesn't seem that steep to me. I dose on average at 25 mg, and I've taken even higher. Oddly enough, the most intense experience I had was at 12 mg rectal. That and the 36 oral, but that was a few years ago now, so I can't completely compare. So don't be afraid to dose higher, but I definitely suggest doing it gradually. Which I never did. Ahaha.

I was out of my mind when I plugged 12 mg.

Does anyone here know where I can find that accidental 200mg 2c-e experience? I did some trawling through the experience vaults but I couldn't seem to find it.

So when submitted to the hospital they were told it was poison?

Also, you talk about deja vu? Me and my girlfriend get that too on this stuff.

When I called the Ambulance, I said his system had been poisoned with a substance called "2-CE". They had to research it... as they had no idea what it was.

yeah the deja vu happens to me... but more of an extremity in my bad trips.... I had some shrooms the other day and it happened. Id be interested in knowing a bit more about that myself considering it happens to different psychedelic drugs to me.

I don't smoke... so no experience there, however I do Nitrous Oxide (Bulbs, Nanga's)
I was doing them on my come up to a few of my trips once... I found it brought the trip on quicker than usual.

Last edited:
@Astro-Weezy: 28mg is a massive dose if you already got decent effects from 15mg. You must take into account the extremely steep nature of 2C-E's dose/response curve - as little as every 2mg added to the dosage roughly doubles the intensity!

Why would you want to take the dose even higher if you had such rough time on 28mg? I realize that the main reason you had a difficult experience is the setting.. You shouldn't take those hefty doses in a public setting.. But still, were you not satisfied with the intensity that you want to take it even higher? Also, since you had mushrooms before downing the 2C-E, you probably had quite a bit of tolerance, so be warned. Even 30mg will probably induce several times more intense response than you had that time. At 35mg, you can easily expect an order of magnitude (10 times) greater intensity!

Well when I had the 28mg it was a daytrip, surrounded by people that....
However I was so Mind Blown visually & the drug gave my body sensations that are unforgettable... I won't to do it in a comfortable setting, with dim lights, pillows and blankets.... the fireplace going etc.....
I don't know why and don't know if it's normal that I don't get pushed away or scared from the drug after having a bad trip especially when it's a bad trip and your saying to your self that you wont out at the time.

I will take into consideration of what you said though Recept, but after I experienced what I did on 28mg... I'd prob find it hard to go bak to a smaller dosage.... I did have my good times on it.. I just expressed a lot of the bad part.

well..if anything... I might sick with the 28mg for next time again.... no date set for when that will be though.

also... I have a mate who just did his first 30mg about 2 weeks ago... I wasn't with him at the time.. I was out of state. He enjoyed it though.

I was so dissappointed with 2C-E, I found 2C-I, 2C-B and 2C-T-7 to be sooo much better hey, 2C-E visually sucked for me, it was ok psychologically but I was so, so dissappointed nonetheless.

Id choose any 2C over 2C-E.

I was so disappointed with 2C-E, I found 2C-I, 2C-B and 2C-T-7 to be sooo much better hey, 2C-E visually sucked for me, it was ok psychologically but I was so, so disappointed nonetheless.

Id choose any 2C over 2C-E.

Each to their own I suppose, I found for me 2C-E to be the strongest than 2C-I and 2C-B for me.... and then I would say 2C-C second. Like I said though each to their own.

How much did you have and how did u administrate it?

Status
Not open for further replies.