• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E thread (Reorganized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright.

And how long would you say the come up is? Erowid says 2hrs max to peak? Does that sound about right? And overall duration being 9hrs max?

Seems a little longer than 2c-i, but I do take that on a fairly empty stomach.

Yeah, I'd say the timeline is actually almost identical to 2C-I, with an hour tacked on to the peak and another tacked on to the comedown. The come-up might be a little longer, but negligibly so IME.

Enjoy it, man. 2C-E is right up there with the classics in my book. :)

Enjoy it, man. 2C-E is right up there with the classics in my book. :)

I'm just now coming down from my first 2C-E experience ever, and frankly I'd be hard pressed to tell the difference from mid-quality LSD. It's certainly the 'fake LSD' that's come the closest to the real McCoy, at least that I've had.

The only thing 2C-E loses points on is the body load, which is not as bizarre and unbearable as I find shrooms to be, but ain't exactly waves of pleasure rippling through your limbs, either.

It has about the same amount of headfuck as LSD, but the themes of the odd thought patterns are a little bit different, in a distinct way I can't quite put my finger on.

Visually, the profile was pretty much the same as LSD's.

Yeah, I'd do this again. But I wouldn't take it over LSD.

Body load is largely a product of the route of administration. You will most likely avoid it entirely by taking it rectally. I've experienced up to 35 mg RA without nausea, dysphoria, or heaviness of the body, despite having it every time I insufflated or swallowed lower doses. It's simply the best way to administer most psychedelic phenethylamines.

Body load is largely a product of the route of administration. You will most likely avoid it entirely by taking it rectally. I've experienced up to 35 mg RA without nausea, dysphoria, or heaviness of the body, despite having it every time I insufflated or swallowed lower doses. It's simply the best way to administer most psychedelic phenethylamines.

I want to try it really bad, and I think nothing weird of it, but I would also like to trip with friends and I'm not sure that would be very comfortable for me.

not the study about free radicals but an interesting one about 2ce and several other RCs
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...nel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

study about monoamine release and reuptake
2ce mildly influences release and reuptake
while DPT and other only influence reuptake
and others strongly influence both

just go to pubmed.org and search for the chemical name
you can read the abstract only of scientific papers in respected journals

i heard on another forum that 2ct7 might be neurotoxic

and is it true that megadosing vitamin c can protect against neurotoxicity?
i've read about someone doing that with ketamine

i'd just take a medium amount of vitamin c, nothing insane

and it's a MYTH right that vitamin c makes you trip harder?
i shouldn't even have to ask...

does anyone else notice a headache on the 2ce comedown or next day
or even lasting weeks and months later when cannabis is consumed?

With 2c-i I get a headache on the comedown (although last time I might not have). I just take 2 advil and I'm fine. I haven't done 2c-e.

And you know I wouldn't be that surprised if 2ct7 is considering it has killed people.

not the study about free radicals but an interesting one about 2ce and several other RCs
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/...nel.Pubmed_DefaultReportPanel.Pubmed_RVDocSum

study about monoamine release and reuptake
2ce mildly influences release and reuptake
while DPT and other only influence reuptake
and others strongly influence both

just go to pubmed.org and search for the chemical name
you can read the abstract only of scientific papers in respected journals
That's an interesting study, thanks for the reference.

Just came down from a 16 mg 2CE dose. did it about 15 times before, all in the <15mg range.
Damn, it felt sooo different from the lower dose trips. It came on faster and stronger: with first alert in 15 mins, still no sign of slowing down ascent after 1,5 hrs, pretty extreme body-load, no moving walls during this come-up whereas before my first sense of it kicking in was the house-plants starting to wave and pulsate..I feared for a moment I mixed the vial up with a vial of DOC!. I knew this was impossible, since I am VERY careful with my DOC.
However, after about 2,5 hrs I finally felt comfortable in my skin again. Oh my, the mind-fuck. An experienced tripper friend with me on the same dose remarked that on some points, it blows LSD out of the water. And I actually had the most delicate LSD-like CEV's, and I've never had CEV's with 2CE before. The Dj-set by Fractalgee on DI.fm in the final hours was amazing, and greatly made synaesthesia happen, for the first time since 15 years (mind you, had a 13 year break from psychedelics in those 15 years). There was a lot more, ofcourse, but that would need a full trip-report, for which I have no time right now.
All in all, a memorable experience which I will certainly repeat, this time with plugging it (16 mg as well?).

Thanks for listening!

Yeah, if 16 mg orally was that strong for you, 16 mg plugged will completely ANNIHILATE you. The dose-response curve for this substance is very steep, and - as whoremoaning said - bioavailability of rectal admin is at least twice as high for this chem as it is for oral.

Is it just me or has something drastically happened to the availability of 2CE. Seems like all my vendors are out or have a huge waiting list? I'm sure it's out there it just seems more than one place is out.

Seem like production switched over to the new cocaine. All them cathinones and beta-ketone stuff. You know who you are.

Source discussion is against the rules, sorry. And cathinones are beta-keto-phenethylamines.

Source discussion is against the rules, sorry. And cathinones are beta-keto-phenethylamines.

Yea, I guess that was pretty transparent. (sings to self .. got a try with a little help , with a little help, with a little help, from my friends.......)

Yeah, if 16 mg orally was that strong for you, 16 mg plugged will completely ANNIHILATE you. The dose-response curve for this substance is very steep, and - as whoremoaning said - bioavailability of rectal admin is at least twice as high for this chem as it is for oral.

That was the weird part. It came on so much more stronger than with 14, at least doubly so. Whereas the difference between 12 and 14 was never that much for me. I guess it was just one of those times where a familiar substance CAN bite you in the butt all of a sudden. Good thing I didn't go for an 18 or 20 yesterday, and chose just a mild increase. However, I do tend to worry too much about stuff, not completely letting go. Intrigued though I am of stories about how the earth you walk on seems to undulate to the point one cannot keep one's balance, it's not something I will be able to enjoy at that moment. I'm sure I'll say "Wow, fucking ACE that was!" afterwards, but I'll prolly shit chilli as it happens!:!

Peace!

Thanks, will not overindulge myself. In fact, it took me 18 months to go from 10 to 16 mg. So, 10 it will be.

Also worth bearing in mind that rectal doses hit hard and fast - the comeup kicks in within a couple of minutes of dosing. It still takes around 60-90 minutes to peak (for me at least) but it can feel quite pushy compared with oral dosing which some find uncomfortable.

10mg rectally is equivalent to ~20mg orally and between 15-20mg the dose/response seems to rise rapidly - the difference between 16mg orally and 10mg rectally may be more than you expect. I find 10mg rectally to be towards the top end of my comfortable dosing window but don't have huge experience with 2C-E yet. Happy plugging :D

Status
Not open for further replies.