• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-E thread (Reorganized)

Status
Not open for further replies.
even at 10mg i get significant visuals, laughter, music is a bajillion times better. Never done any less than that. I feel going below 8 would probably be disappointing.

I ordered 250mg and have it coming inbound.

Plan is to mix in alcohol and use that as a measurement method.

Anybody have a solid dose that works good for someone around 215lb's? Most reports show people like around the 150 mark and I find trip reports for people my weight are slim to none.

i weigh 220 lbs, and i've taken 2c-e twice - both times orally with a dose of 15mg. i'm fairly inexperienced with psychedelics but i thought 15mg was a great amount. 2c-e is a beautiful substance.

... Could some of you share your CEV's as I am a tad disappointed with not having CEV's. :( Yet, I havent taken a remarkbly high dose yet (16+ mg)

i get the most insane CEVs on 2ce that i've ever experienced. i guess i should say that the only other psychedelics i've had are shrooms (1/8 ) and acid (the most being 3 hits), so 2ce is really the only chem i've taken a "high" dose of. i've only went up to ~20 mgs so maybe some of you wouldn't consider that to be a high dose...

anyway, i've tripped hardest on 2ce out of all my trips. the OEVs i get are pretty intense too, but the CEVs are outta this world. i will attempt to explain them but will fail. here goes..

my CEVs always correlate with the music i'm listening to (i don't know if i've had CEVs without music - music is so great on this stuff why would i turn it off?) they often change when the song changes. it's usually a swirling pattern that gives me the feeling of going deep or falling into it. they seem to tell a story of birth/motherhood/the history of our species. i saw behind my eyes an infant breastfeeding and the tit kinda split open and the same scene emerged from it, in a circular pattern. that is not exactly what i saw, but it's the only words i can find.
a different time, i remember saying to a friend that i saw a psychedelic horse. can't remember what that looked like now though.
also, the first time i did 2ce i remember feeling like a cat. something about my CEVs gave me this feeling. well i feel like i've failed miserably at describing them, but it's the best i can do. i wish i record them to watch later and to show others.

Whats it like doing a very small amount?

the lowest i've ever taken was 12mg my first time, and it was a pretty heavy trip. almost every time i take 2ce i feel like it was the perfect amount. i desired no more, no less. my friend commented on this too at 14 mg (his only try)

Last edited:
Would a small amount of alcohol with 2c-e allow one to feel more "comfortable"? I like everything about 2c-e aside from the unwelcoming body feeling and vague anxiety. It's a very commonly recorded part of most peoples trips actually. Nothing ever really feels completely "ok" or welcoming. This, for me, goes beyond the rules of set and setting. Even my most amazing 2c-e trips had this trait. So would alcohol help me get comfy? I know a benzo would, but those kill psychedelic effects I've heard, alcohol too, but not as obviously.

@delsymfan
I've taken 2.5mg with MDMA once, and it gave me visuals with the 2c-e body feeling, no mental effects whatsoever. However, that amount may not be active without the MDMA, because I've heard that MDMA assists the metabolization of 2c-e in some 5HT receptor, metabolize may not be the right word but wtv.

Last edited:
i get the most insane CEVs on 2ce that i've ever experienced. i guess i should say that the only other psychedelics i've had are shrooms (1/8) and acid (the most being 3 hits), so 2ce is really the only chem i've taken a "high" dose of. i've only went up to ~20 mgs so maybe some of you wouldn't consider that to be a high dose...

anyway, i've tripped hardest on 2ce out of all my trips. the OEVs i get are pretty intense too, but the CEVs are outta this world. i will attempt to explain them but will fail. here goes..

my CEVs always correlate with the music i'm listening to (i don't know if i've had CEVs without music -music is so great on this stuff why would i turn it off?) they often change when the song changes. it's usually a swirling pattern that gives me the feeling of going deep or falling into it. they seem to tell a story of birth/motherhood/the history of our species. i saw behind my eyes an infant breastfeeding and the tit kinda split open and the same scene emerged from it, in a circular pattern. that is not exactly what i saw, but it's the only words i can find. i remember saying to a friend that i saw a psychedelic horse. can't remember what that looked like now though.
also, the first time i did 2ce i remember feeling like a cat. something about my CEVs gave me this feeling. well i feel like i've failed miserably at describing them, but it's the best i can do. i wish i record them to watch later and to show others.

Im to chicken to take that high of a dose right now :( The body load is the scariest for me. I hate puking and sometimes I get sharp stings in my body that feel like someone is stabbing at me. I usually get this on MDMA too on the comedown. The bad body load may be a result of my irresponsible MDMA use in the past.

Whats it like doing a very small amount?

For me, a small amount has been a body load (I am sensative to 2c-e's body load, or possibly since my first trip hit me hard and because I had read that it had a "horrible" body load I now think its horrible... :( lol) and I could see texture very well. All detail stands out. Music still sounds amazing and sound distortions come in sometimes. On my small dose with my girlfriend I also got very romantic and wanted to do things in movies like watch the sunset and talk about how much I love her. <3

We both agreed a small dose is relaxing and slightly euphoric. Also if you zone out you can get visuals. On a small dose I go to my Black and white photography class and listen to my ipod and just print print print! =D

I love this stuff.

*cough* Plugging *cough* ;)

Has by far the most pleasant body feel of any 2C I've sampled, incidentally. The bodyload thing was a big concern of mine but couldn't have been further from the truth. Have very limited experience though - just one time recently at 10mg nasally. That experience will soon be expanded on, however :)

I was interested in plugging but I am just scared to stick something in my ass. :( Does anyone know where I can find a nice, slim syringe? haha

buy some liquid infant ibruprofen/other otc med, and use the oral syringe they come with maybe? might not be long enough but with liquid I bet it'd be fine. Some of those would suck, others would be no problem.

You definitely want at least a 3 inch barrel to clear the sphincters. It's not like you can just shoot the water "deeper" than you actually penetrate. Thick isn't a concern if you apply enough lube. It's a mandatory step.

2ml oral syringe is what I usually use - slim, painless and effective - many pharmacies will just give you one free if you ask. They do here anyway :)

Only lube I use is a bit of saliva - is plenty unless you're trying to shove something huge up there.

The 2ce trips I've had were full of color. My whole vision was a blanket of patterns, spiraling and twisting, giving an interesting texture to every surface. Similar to LSD, but not as smooth and psychedelic. The motions of my visuals seemed to be.. violent? Or industrial. If that makes any sense.
I would say the trip had a very heavy body buzz, which I found to be seriously uncomfortable. It does get lighter as the trip goes on.
Towards the end of my trip, I had one of those headaches were it hurts to even breathe.
I had absolutely no spiritual or life changing effects.

Speaking of life changing, I think this drug gave me that syndrome that makes you hallucinate after the drug is long gone.
If I'm looking at stripes or something, I see them morphing in my peripheral vision.
Also, I think this drug changed my trips thereafter. I've noticed the acid and mushroom trips since just aren't the same. It has a bit of 2ce-esque.
When I took it, there was little to no research on the effects. Scientists and psychologists aren't certain of any brain damage or whatever this drug does.

I would not recommend it.
I took it because I was told it feels like acid and ecstasy.
...which it didn't.

:\

^ Can see how folks would sell 2C-E on the basis that it's "a bit like ecstasy and acid" as they would be the best known reference points, is a bit irresponsible perhaps though. As with all Research Chemicals, the long-term effects are not as well known as more "traditional" drugs - hence being Research Chemicals. Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it and are having troubling aftereffects - no fun, I'm sure :\

The condition you refer to is known as HPPD - Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder - and is quite common. The effects seem to pass with time for some people. There's a thread here if you'd like to read up on it :)

Also, welcome to PD and BL in general - have fun :D

Have to say I found 2C-E to be an amazing substance - the only 2C I've sampled that most definitely could be seen as a "true psychedelic". Is one I suspect I shall become very fond of :)

You're really helpful. Thank you.!

Maybe I got a bad batch or took too much?
And maybe I didn't enjoy it thoroughly because of a unfamiliar environment.
And taking it alone for my first time.

Those are two no-nos that apply to probably every psychedelic.

It's just kind of unsettling that it's such a powerful drug that is used for research.

It makes me feel lab-mouseish to think about it.

I'd personally rather stick to natural psychedelics like mushrooms--not some synthetic compound that is considered a drug.
I don't know.
I wish professionals would research it more: I want to know more about this mystifying drug.

I was interested in plugging but I am just scared to stick something in my ass. :( Does anyone know where I can find a nice, slim syringe? haha

I found a cheap syringe at a local drug store/pharmacy... one of the chains. I found a nice one that was too thick, but great for liquid measurement, for sale for $1. And I asked the people behind the counter at the pharmacy for an oral syringe, and they had several options. They gave me the thinnest one they had for free. One time they asked and I told them it was for giving a baby medication.

Plugging really, really does make substances much lighter on the body and the come-ups much easier. It's amazing, really. Cut the dose in half to start though. And make sure you've cleared your bowels.

Here is the Guide to Rectal Administration.

Would a small amount of alcohol with 2c-e allow one to feel more "comfortable"? I like everything about 2c-e aside from the unwelcoming body feeling and vague anxiety. It's a very commonly recorded part of most peoples trips actually. Nothing ever really feels completely "ok" or welcoming. This, for me, goes beyond the rules of set and setting. Even my most amazing 2c-e trips had this trait. So would alcohol help me get comfy? I know a benzo would, but those kill psychedelic effects I've heard, alcohol too, but not as obviously.

I think alcohol woks with some substances, though there are better things. But 2C-E, in my experience, is not one of them. I feel like it makes everything feel worse. I don't like mixing alcohol with any 2C-X. Kratom, on the other hand, works great for this purpose and doesn't really kill the trip either.

Keep in mind I don't like alcohol on its own. But I have used it with some substances, such as LSD and DOXs, and it can help me with those in rough times. But not with 2C-E.

Have to say I found 2C-E to be an amazing substance - the only 2C I've sampled that most definitely could be seen as a "true psychedelic". Is one I suspect I shall become very fond of :)

I knew you'd love it! :)

You're really helpful. Thank you.!

Maybe I got a bad batch or took too much?
And maybe I didn't enjoy it thoroughly because of a unfamiliar environment.
And taking it alone for my first time.

Those are two no-nos that apply to probably every psychedelic.

Yes, that could be hard on you. As you obviously know, tripping in an unfamiliar or uncomfortable environment can cause different effects, usually negative. I find 2C-E to be particularly susceptible to set and setting... I've had trips where I felt poisoned, and trips where I felt no body load at all. Looking back, it's all about what was going on at the time in my head and where I was tripping.

It's just kind of unsettling that it's such a powerful drug that is used for research.

It makes me feel lab-mouseish to think about it.

Well, actually, it's not used to for research, except in the sense that we who use it are researching its effects since it's not really been studied. That's why they call it a research chemical (which is a misleading name), because it has not had a chance to be medically studied by many people (because of the unwillingness of the medical community to study psychedelics). What I know is that many thousands of people have used it by now and it seems relatively safe... granted we can't know the long-term consequences yet, but its structural similarity to other, more known substances makes me think it's probably pretty safe if used responsibly. I know I've used it many times with no problems.

I'd personally rather stick to natural psychedelics like mushrooms--not some synthetic compound that is considered a drug.

Well that's good... we can be sure the natural substances are safe, especially mushrooms. :) Although, "drug" is just a man-made classification. What separates a "drug" or a "supplement" or a "plant" or a "medicine"? Mostly stigma.

I wish professionals would research it more: I want to know more about this mystifying drug.

You and me both!

Only lube I use is a bit of saliva - is plenty unless you're trying to shove something huge up there.

hope you weren't re-using the syringe=D
(you know, stickin something in your mouth that was once up your butt)

just a joke

oh and one more thing to add about the CEVs. i read somewhere else someone describe them as an "organic machine." so i won't take credit for the term, but it is very fitting. the swirling patterns i've seen look just like an "organic machine"

Question about tolerance. Anyone have any idea what the tolerance is? My friend dosed 2 days in a row and said that he didn't notice any tolerance because he took the same amount both times and was tripping fairly nice both days. I have also read on other forum boards that the tolerance is reset fairly shortly.

At one point I dosed 2C-E five times in eight days. The effects remained, but visuals weakened. None of the other effects lost intensity.

As far as body load goes, I find that after a certain point I can control it and it becomes a great part of the trip.

Put on some good music and instead of fighting it let it run amok and then integrate it into the rest of your trip.

After trying it several times, I've found I can get my body buzzing to fit in time with the music I'm playing. Feels magnificent and heightens the trip for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.