Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
skullfarmer said:
i know for a fact that 2c-c doesnt last 8 hours.

there are more than a few post in this thread that are complete bull and if i didnt believe in free speach

try free speech, lasts longer and gives your tizzle mo' shizzle, dig cuzz?.

and as said before, for duration - yes indeed. 24mg. 8+ hours, alprazolam proving ineffective as an abortive. 2C-C pure material btw, no other peaks at all showing up on spectra.

Last edited:
Has anyone else ever had lasting bodily "ticks" from 2c-c? Mine seem to have started during a pretty intense lsd/2c-c combo, where it felt like my blood was being replaced by some strange liquid. (Can't describe it much better than that)
Ever since that i get some weird feelings in random muscles (usually at my feet or legs, sometimes in the shoulders). It doesn't even feel bad, just strange. Like a muscle shortly contracts and then relaxes again, or like a small quantity of a fluid was spontanously appearing under my skin only to disappear half a second later.

Anyone else experienced something like this?

Also, since this my other psychedelic trips have also been getting more intense bodily. Last time on acid (about 300 mics) it felt like an organism was growing inside me and breathing. (It felt really great actually ;))

Last edited:
damn the more I read about people's 2c-c's experiences the more I think i had not 2c-c....at 15mg I'm allready getting a quite strong experience. Visuals are on the borderline and begin to manifest if I let go (like swirling white meshes...), but the headspace is allready way ahead. It comes up in about an hour and stayed for 2-3 hours with a rapid drop. Last time I did it I had quite much jaw clenching, and it remained for 2 or 3 weeks quite often, so I'm a bit hesitant to do it again.
though I guess I have to try my other batch to see if it was really 2c-c! but there are so many things to try and choose from....

^^ That sounds like 30mg of 2c-c to me, maybe you're just sensitive.

Use of marquis solution can help rule out some things. If you get a forest-green reaction you at least know it is a halogenated 2C because if it were a halogenated DOx and you took 15mg you probably would not have posted such a coherent post.

2C-B, 2C-C, and 2C-I will all produce a greenish reaction of varying shades...at least it would narrow it down to those three.

I found 2c-c to be a very friendly, though short lived phen. Even at doses of 40mg, I would be back to baseline by about t+6 hours or so. If I smoked a bowl or 2, it would bring back mild effects for about 45 mins, but after that I was back to sober.

I never had any of the tremors I have seen mentioned elsewhere in this thread, either.

2C-C has a sneaky duration IME. Once my wife and I thought we'd drive to a bar for a drink after coming down, perhaps 6 to 8 hours after ingestion. We drove about 10 feet before realizing that the visuals were in fact still in effect, and that we weren't going anywhere.

morninggloryseed said:
Use of marquis solution can help rule out some things. If you get a forest-green reaction you at least know it is a halogenated 2C because if it were a halogenated DOx and you took 15mg you probably would not have posted such a coherent post.

if it was I guess I'd have tripped far longer =D
someday maybe I'll buy one of those kits. For now I guess I'll just trust my sources and always take a step by step approach with a new batch (my scale rulez).
I was wondering did anybody else have quite a lot of jaw tension that remains after the trip? It's been the first compound that left me with it afterwards...or do you get this from other compounds? Hopefully I don't from the others I've tried...

There's enough of a chance of a mix-up that you would be well advised to test your chems every batch. Why not? The kits are like 15 bucks for ~100 tests.

I am generally a fan of it anyways, one less thing to worry about when you're tripping, ya know?

WaseFraKa said:
if it was I guess I'd have tripped far longer =D
someday maybe I'll buy one of those kits. For now I guess I'll just trust my sources and always take a step by step approach with a new batch (my scale rulez).
I was wondering did anybody else have quite a lot of jaw tension that remains after the trip? It's been the first compound that left me with it afterwards...or do you get this from other compounds? Hopefully I don't from the others I've tried...

None at all. 2C-C was hands-down the smoothest compound I have ever tried…even smoother than mushrooms and iprocin. The jaw crap was the reason I turned my back on 2C-I…which was otherwise a great compound in my opinion…far more depth than 2C-B. But not worth the side-effects.

I never got any significant jaw clenching with 2c-c. I got some of it from 2c-e, and the worst of it (as bad as a high dose of mdma) from 2c-i.

Overall 2C-C seams to be a very smooth for most people. But from reading on here and by personal experience it seems a small percentage of people do suffer some bad side effects ie; tension, headaches anxiety etc..

Its sweet as honey in my body though...Next to 2C-D its the most gentle and friendly psychedelic I've had.

I cant wait to try 2c-d, it is one of the few remaining chems I have not yet bioassayed.

With 75mg MDMA, 35mg 2c-c: "I took the MDMA to good effect. Around the 4 hour mark after dropping the MDMA, I consumed 35mg 2c-c. It came on in about an hour and twenty minutes. The intoxication was incredibly sedating, I was mostly tired and wanted to lounge. Time dilation apparent but nothing much in the visual field. Music seemed aside the point. Erotic okay but didn't quite mesh, a little on the weird side. Not good, or bad, just different. Mostly I was too exhausted; I still am. Time for a nap, I think."

Last edited:
^ That sounds practically identical to the experience my wife and I had, except that a higher dose of MDMA had been taken. Very familiar with taking 2C-B after MDMA, we were rather disappointed, as at the time 2C-B was very difficult to find but 2C-C was not, and it was hoped that 2C-C would be a suitable replacement. However in its own right taken by itself at the same sort of dose, 2C-C has proved to be one of our top favorites.

Last edited:
Yeah, that's exactly what I was hoping for too but didn't get it.. It was alright but nothing all that interesting. I'll probably revisit 2c-c on its own around 60mg.

I've found doses in the high 30s pretty damned intense, I can't really imagine trying 60mg myself. Just an observation, not a comment on your intentions.

2c-c is amazing by itself, it is indeed one of my personal favorites. But I find anything over 50mg to be too intense for my tastes. 55mg was noticeably too much for me... weird body load every time. My sweet spot is 30-40mg. YMMV.

I once tasted it at 60mg, and found it surprisingly awful on the body - I projectile vomited for at least 30 minutes. What followed was a rather mild trip. Not really worth all the throwing up IMO.

I've used it since then in smaller doses rectally, most of the time in combination with other substances, and found it much more worthwhile that way though.

Status
Not open for further replies.