View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 2C-C Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well 2C-C inspired the 2nd ever rectal experiment. Dissolved in 1ml of water, 30mg 2C-C produced a trip equivilant to 60-70mg oral.

The difference was that I was peaking within 20 minutes and the trip lasted a total of just over three hours until I was almost baseline. It was incredibly smooth,.. as if this route of administration can actually reduce the body load of one of the smoothest psychedelics there is to begin with!

Definitely recommended if you want a short, smooth, and beautiful trip without much wait :)

This is definitely one of the best PEAs out there. Clearheaded, smooth, fluid visuals, euphoria, sedation, good erotic, mixes great with MDMA... I can't say I've heard a single complaint from my circle of friends, save for one (out of 5) who complained of a headache once.

bluedolphin said:
Well 2C-C inspired the 2nd ever rectal experiment. Dissolved in 1ml of water, 30mg 2C-C produced a trip equivilant to 60-70mg oral.

The difference was that I was peaking within 20 minutes and the trip lasted a total of just over three hours until I was almost baseline. It was incredibly smooth,.. as if this route of administration can actually reduce the body load of one of the smoothest psychedelics there is to begin with!

Definitely recommended if you want a short, smooth, and beautiful trip without much wait :)

Glad to see you've discovered that ;). I agree with the dose equivalency.

Prior to my bad trip with this stuff, I always took it rectally. I have not taken in after that incident (New Years' 2004/5) But am thinking of taking it again soon, but I'll probably take it orally to avoid any kind of harsh come-up..

Has anyone actually seen a duration of up to 8 hours for 2c-c (as Shulgin states)? Pretty much everyone I know who tried this up to 60mg was only peaking for 2-3 hours, with the whole experience lasting 4-6 (usually closer to 4).

That can't be 2C-C! ^^ Blotters can only hold so much, mg wise. I believe a good dose of 2C-C is 40mg and up to 80+. Hmm

Toltec said:
That can't be 2C-C! ^^ Blotters can only hold so much, mg wise. I believe a good dose of 2C-C is 40mg and up to 80+. Hmm

well, if you read the november microgram, you'd see that its tested, and not only that, the blotters are huge and have "2c-c" written on them, plus the sheet has full synthesis of 2c-c on the back.

i think thats conclusive enough evidence :)

I've had 2C-C last longer than 4 hours. Also, IME the tail-end seems to keep washing back into a trippy state on occasion for a couple hours after the plateau wears off. Once when we thought all was over we decided to go out for a beer, but realized it wasn't happening before we even got out of the parking lot.

As for blotters- it certainly is possible. I haven't seen the ones in the Microgram yet, but I have seen 2C-I blotter.

Last edited by a moderator:
A pic of the 2C-C blotters (arrows & print in red added by me). The blotters were about 2cm x 2cm - that's pretty fuckin' big!

Attachments

• 2C-C blotter.JPG
    2C-C blotter.JPG
    67.7 KB · Views: 513
^^^

I wouldn't want to eat all that 2c-c soaked paper. It would prolly taste like shit. Better to eat powder in a gel cap.

2C-C blotters?? But... why?

Of all the phenethylamines they pick one of the less potent ones to put on huge pieces of paper? thats just rediculous.

The 'mescaline blotters' of myth and legend would have to be 60cm2 to 80cm2 working on the same amount of drug per square cm (guessing at 5mg/cm2 on the 2C-C blotters - 20mg/blotter - and that's pushing it in terms of absorbancy): That's an 8cm x 8cm sized blotter (or 3.2 inches). That makes for 400 blotter sheets with sides of 1.28m. It could be the Cistine Chapel of blotter art!

Jamshyd said:
2C-C blotters?? But... why?

Of all the phenethylamines they pick one of the less potent ones to put on huge pieces of paper? thats just rediculous

Maybe it's that they like a challenge? =D

Last edited:
At least these 'dealers' were honest about the product. Though I am sure there is some dumb high-school kid who would claim 2C-C is some new form of LSD.

nanobrain said:
nuke, 24mg 2C-C had me going for 8 hours...

im thinking some of these chems may be mislabled.i know for a fact that 2c-c doesnt last 8 hours. i see some people saying crap like"ive had the best visual of my life on 2c-c".thatsbullshit unless you got slipped another chem and you just didnt know it or you just dont have any idea what visuals are.

there are more than a few post in this thread that are complete bull and if i didnt believe in free speach so much i would ask a mod or admin to remove or delete for other peoples safety.

i have only tried 2c-c from 2 batches and i've only taken it 8 times and the highest dose i've taken has been 50mgs and the lowest has been 30.not counting the time i smoked 5 mgs which i hear is a bad thing to do.too bad i actually had visuals when i smoked it and never had any when i ate it.my trips never lasted longer than 4-5hours and i never entered a headspace where i had deep revelations about my life like i do when i take 2c-e or another potent drug like shrooms or acid.2c-c ,to me,is just a wierd body buzz kind of like being drunk and high with a tad of speed.thats all,unless you smoke it,and that i dont reccommend.peace

skullfarmer said:
im thinking some of these chems may be mislabled.i know for a fact that 2c-c doesnt last 8 hours. i see some people saying crap like"ive had the best visual of my life on 2c-c".thatsbullshit unless you got slipped another chem and you just didnt know it or you just dont have any idea what visuals are.

Yeah, because people cannot react differently to substances, that's just impossible! How do you know that people didn't have the most amazing visuals in their life on 2C-C? How do you know people won't have effects that last for over 8 hours? Not every trip is the same, not everyone will trip for the same period of time, not everyone has extreme visuals on 2C-C, but some do, what's so weird about that?

seriously skullfarmer... that was a pretty jackassed post. and maybe YOU were slipped a different chemical, think of that?

skullfarmer said:

hahahaha.... go through my list of trip reports on this site and you can decide if my resume of psychedelic experience meets your standards ;)

Anyway, I still think 2C-C has some of the best visuals. Not that they will always be super-intense (but they can, in fact my whole visual field has turned into a prism on 2C-C before...), but the quality of them is somehow very pleasant and interesting.

Then again I consider 50mg of 2C-C to be on the lighter side for me...

As for duration... are we talking 8 hours of strong tripping or 8 hours from eating it until being baseline? Because the 2nd scenario could very easily be 2C-C.

8 hours of peaking is pretty much out of the question though.

Well, I just had approximately 33mgs, and I might as well have taken a vicodin...a slight heaviness in the arms and legs, but absolutely nothing else.

Considering that my supplier also shorted me 40mgs, I'd have to describe the overall experience as "pissed off." :(

However, my girlfriend took 27mgs and is still quite enjoying herself as I type this. She's described it as her body being anchored in one place while everything floated away from her...the "intense relaxation" that Shulgin described. Some details I'll keep private. ;)

I guess I either need a bigger dose, or 2C-C just isn't for me.

Last edited:
Okay, I just fixed this thread up, people. Literally half of this thread was a bunch of bickering and arguing about who trips the most, and how big of a dick certain people have, etc. I can't believe I never noticed that before about this thread...

Anyway, here we are again... the Big and Dandy 2C-C Thread!!! =D

EVERYTHING BEFORE THIS POINT HAS BEEN CLEANED

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.