• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25D-NBOMe (NBOMe-2C-D) Thread

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25D?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 8 27.6%
  • up to 1200 μg

• up to 1500 μg

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

• Total voters
0.5ml maybe a little too much if you don't want to have a drip. I made a 500µg/0.2ml solution and it's just fine.

Two Nights Ago: 25D-NBOMe

Height: 5'11
Weight: 260
Rx: Wellbutrin (300mg/daily)
Dose: ~2.5ml of ~1mg/ml solution was placed into mouth and held, without swallowing.

T+0:20 slight distortions in peripheral vision, liquid still held in mouth.
T+0:30 peripheral distortions continue to increase, liquid is swallowed (taste was quite bitter and tongue was numb). I took a couple hits from the one hitter.
T+1:00 CEVs and OEVs are much harder to ignore, body feels cold/shivery
T+1:15 Decide to shower - time begins to slow, water falls over my body in slow-motion, geometric patterns and colors cover everything
T+1:30 Layed on couch with headphones listening to shpongle, OEVs CEVs are everywhere cannot be ignored.
T+2:00 losing touch with reality, fear of "i took too much" and "perhaps it wasn't actually 25D..."

After some time, I was barely able to hold on to even a sliver of reality and felt completely dissolved. My mind and sight were filled with the most intricate and beautiful colors and patterns.

T+5:30 Finally back to something approaching sanity

I have to say that this was hands down the most intense psychedelic experience I have ever had. The visuals were amazing, the rest is really just hard to put into words. I would have to say probably approaching (++++) on the shulgin scale.

Before I tried acid and had only done shrooms this is exactly what I thought acid would be like. Quite an amazing substance, hopefully I'll be able to reproduce these results again.

I snorted an eyeballed amount of 25D-NBOMe HCl powder... 750ug to 2mg, probably around 1mg.

The experience was empathogenic, sense enhancing in every way, reminiscent of DOC but extremely gentle and healthy feeling. Nice visual enhancements, but it was a + or ++ with no real visuals going on. The peak was over in 3 hours, and once that happened I left the rave I was at. There was still a nice mood lift, color enhancement/bleeding and sense enhancement that reminded me of MDA at the 12 hour mark though.

I can't wait to try a larger dose.

I tried 25D-NBOMe for the first time yesterday, I have it both in Hcl form and as blotters. I decided to take the blotters but I know the absorption rate with blotters is poor. Took 1½ 800ug blotters (1200ug) and they were surprisingly effective, but I can't say I enjoyed it very much. It was too speedy for me, my heart was pounding too fast, I still felt some discomfort in my heart when I woke up. Slightly trippy mindscape, brightening of colours and some introspective thoughts. Mentally it was a very friendly compund but physically it put a too hard strain on my heart. It felt much speedier than 25C-NBOMe, a compound I really like.

I snorted an eyeballed amount of 25D-NBOMe HCl powder... 750ug to 2mg, probably around 1mg.

The experience was empathogenic, sense enhancing in every way, reminiscent of DOC but extremely gentle and healthy feeling. Nice visual enhancements, but it was a + or ++ with no real visuals going on. The peak was over in 3 hours, and once that happened I left the rave I was at. There was still a nice mood lift, color enhancement/bleeding and sense enhancement that reminded me of MDA at the 12 hour mark though.

I can't wait to try a larger dose.

Would you call that feeling at the 12 hour mark an afterglow, or still somewhat tripping at that point? Like after smoking freebase DMT, and the initial woosh mind-fuck is gone (coming to consciousness from the intense trip) I see a golden sheen over most things, more glinting light than usual, and a slightly dissociated pleasant mood, as baseline is reached. Not so much trippy, but a very good serotonergic feeling flows with it. Goes very well with a little bud and some sun.

If so, then these NBOMe's are sounding more and more appealing. I love those feel-good afterglows, instead of a shitty over-stimulated comedown (i.e. grinding down to sleep all shaky and shitty after a night of stims).

Thanks for that info, and I'd like if you could expand on the MDA-like afterglow, as trips with an afterglow are my favorites. You say that you felt this about 9 hours after leaving a rave? Was this after staying up all night or after waking up the next day?

Edit: Putting in this next part:

Now to Cyanoide's post:
I haven't tried the NBOMe's but based on the normal 2C's isn't the C type compound one of the weakest in terms of effects? 2C-C barely stronger than 5-meo-dalt to me, while 2C-D (at the appropriate mg dose) is quite a good trip, can be very deep.
Along these lines, I would guess that 25D-NBOMe would be more intense (i.e. higher anxiety, faster heartbeat, more attention to self due to trip, etc) when compared with 25C-NBOMe. Not mcg for mcg, but trip for trip.
Have you had 25I-NBOMe? That seems to be the gold-standard with these new types. And would you say 25D-NBOMe is speedier than 25I-NBOMe?

Last edited:
i think i can answer some of your questions:

the peak is over pretty fast compared to the come down. for 800 ug of 25D i got ~4 hours of peak effects and 6 of coming down / glowing.

i find 25D to be much less "speedy" than 25I.
25D is probably "deeper" or at least less recreational than 25C.
i think you have noticed that the potency of the Chlorine and Methyl substitutions is reversed for these two in the NBOMe series (ie you need more 25D than 25C, in contrast to: you need more 2C-C than 2C-D)

an unrelated point:
2C-C is very powerful if you take the appropriate dose.

cannot wait to try this. both 25c and 25i i have enjoyed. c more so than i. i have never taken 2c-c or 2c-d so have no idea if there is any similarity in effects.

has anyone noticed any crossing over of effects from the 2c's and the 25c's?? or would people generally say these are totally separate in their trip qualities?

Contemplating this, I, or C.

D was a fav. It's now schedule 1 but some places will still send. Dunno if I want to chance.

Anyone use Cyclodextrin to dose these NBOMes? (nevermind, the thread about this says it doesn't effect HCL much)

edit: I did end up ordering it. Will try to post a report of what I find. I couldn't locate powder... just blotters for 25D.

Last edited:
The apparent lack of "magic" to these has me slightly discouraged. For those that may say this or relate, have you taken 2C-D? Did it have it? Just curious. I ordered some blotter, and it just shipped.

I am curious to try it, anyway- however.

I'll be writing a report in about 2-3 weeks on it. Still need to come up with something for my 4-AcO-DMT experience.

The apparent lack of "magic" to these has me slightly discouraged. For those that may say this or relate, have you taken 2C-D? Did it have it? Just curious.

Yeah I'd say it's not the same magic LSD/Mushrooms/Mescaline can provide but 25D was definitely a psychedelic experience. There were some deep emotions and feelings when I read a letter from my brother in prison. I also had fun looking at my reflection in a spoon.

They are quite different from 2C's. Not much body load besides vasoconstiction and feelings of tingly electricity.

Just came in mail. Testing on Monday, at some time. May begin immediately after work, as I work 12 hours beginning Sunday, into 5 A.M. On call, and likely won't get called after 3, so I may dose at 4, and see the sunrise.

Will very likely try to rest throughout the shift, and fast. Planning on dosing around 2 mg buccal. Debating allergy test today, but I'm on call, and may need to drive.

I may test at 2 mg buccal. May attempt a live trip report since substance is so new, and to get info out as it comes instead of trying to remember. Plus ill be alone in my apartment... So it'll give me a purpose. (If I choose to have one)

Edit: Nervous. Not sure I want it in my body. Felt similarly to 4-AcO-DMT at a point, though. But this feels... Meh. Open mind. Open heart.

Last edited:
(edit: I was tripping. I was having a good time with this. I understood some moments later that others very most likely wouldn't want to sift through it. See next post for what I did wrong.)

NSFW:
Yess err to the side of quation. caution.

yes.

I brushed me gums very hard too hard as it would happen, but so it happens, so what.. moving along. and placed three 800 mic ion exchange papers to new wounds/buccal region.

within five minutes alert.
10 minutes.. am i just hyperventilating? I sort of raced into it. I wasn't relaxed. I was going all day. Went and got new speakers that I only just powed to a few songs, and wish i could say the rest but of course there's music. songs. I think I listened to, if you want to read this, like I sometimes don't, but am envious of those who can with such ... laser-like.. minds, and carve through and actually come up with relative, valuable shit for all of us.

I'm on this stuff right now.
It hit really quick. I underestimated it. I spit it out within 15-20 minutes, if that. It could have been 10. Something in my body was .. like touching something electricity.. you know.. you don't want to hold on.

that.

if i had perhaps held on a little longer i may have gone a little deeper, but as it is right now, my body is taught. a number of other substances would have to be in my body to allow such a trigger, singular-like this, to effect me. .. again. it was terrifying. the thought of calling an ambulance was very real. all i could do was relax. this was within the first 30 minutes. let go. I took it at 8 P.M., it's 12:12 now. Numbers letters, it .. is really all neat... the way it comes together, and the way you wait on things- to move, and suddenly miles away something else decides it's time to move, too. "Decides"... like strings. We're all pulled. And through.. and I can't comprehend right now, right now..

Stop. I'll give myself that.

I imagine the substance to be effective to many, and all, even if it means death.

Would I ever take it lightly?

I didn't think I was, but apparently, I was... and that's ok, because it happens. I forgive you. I'm talking.

On this stuff.

space.

Wild. I wish I had a stronger body, but even then I feel I'd be aware of the energies I am aware of. And I can change them, they are very neuro-electric.

And I wish I could get over that being let down by what I am. I'm singular. I'm ready to be inserted. Of course... molding needs to be done, first.

Yea.

What's my fucking deal.

?

Molding, structuring, learning... I admit I'm mud like everything else (to say). That's empowering.
I try to think.
I'm not quite capturing it, sometimes.

I may have been earlier, but it hurt- a lot.. much of the time. I'm afraid it would, now.

At 4 hours in...

I do feel like I'm coming out- but the nature of these psychedelics are in and out, sometimes. Waves. Breathing. Your brain needs to breath out. Phenethylamines. I have not explored the rich ... abundance of options... I would like to .. try cactus. I justify not doing so because of these sick feelings- but they happen anyways, and are a reflection, as I came, to, of my present self.

Allergic reaction?

Just another day, unfortunately. Most phenethylamines feel this way to me, but oddly I feel more powerful over my allergies after using them. My words. I used 2C-E one summer, while exhibiting symptoms of a food allergy that I was unconscious of at the time... but knew I was feeling the pain. 2C-E, or that experience, taught me to master this extreme.... these extreme feelings, in a way.. to calm myself among them. It's all just to find peace, for me.

But truth is, I understand how we check and everything, I am a hemp seed eater. Anything else causes an immunological reaction.

And these phenethylamines all seem to go into those "allergy" places. I wonder if I'm just allergic to them. But quite honestly, I'm not sure if I'm not "allergic" on some level, to everything. A lot of the way I get through it is just ... like I taught myself.. like what happened to be taught on 2C-E (just to some extreme level, like now), how to get through situations. Every fucking day is a situation. I've accepted my life as a "situation"- not to completely fail myself in explanation... but it happens and happens again, and I just feel like taking a drive... but not yet.

The ER feelings came from the left side of my body feeling really weird. I couldn't keep track of my heart beat. Impossible 10 minutes in. ER response would have at that point been to give me some ... benzos.. defintitely. enough to zonk me.

Where to fit all the tens.

I am, starting to feel more at ease- and "regular" feelings are creeping in... 4.5 hours in. Still easy to get lost.

Very interesting stuff. But it felt threatening, at this dose, at the beginning, and probably because it had a pretty direct route as everything passes through me anyways. I touch glue and taste it. I don't have the padding many people do. Mine is there to transmit. That's about it. For all I can think right now to say. Like an old man, of course, I'm definitely not catching something.

I wonder if it hits others with this intensity, this quickly? Did the entire dose manage to take effect? I guess with an "exchange" the way it happens, whatever was in that would be transferred equally in the fluid environment, given the time... and the fact that I'm a lot of water, and very little food... And my heart rate at the time was elevated, as well.

Initial plan was to get everything ready then dose and sit, and wait, and be cautious, and observant... but I of course get ahead of myself, a little, and take the trash out- plan my activities out as I may on a tryptamine-

I am less likely to freak out on a tryptamine. Even if I do, I'm forgiven. This, I almost felt like I might not be. Vasoconstriction not a good feeling. Don't experience the same way with tryptamines. Perhaps don't get ahead of myself the same way. They don't stimulate noradrendaline and whatnot the same way, or i don't know.

But I understand why ... not .. to combine.. this drug.. with anything, except in tiny tiny tiny doses, please.

not to change the subject.

regurgitating what i've heard here, and what i sometimes say oh ho hum too.

Are you ready to step foot on an untested... fucking.. back-country ... rocket?

Or firecracker. You might survive, so says the other roach or beatle-bug that woke up... much later, after we thought it was dead.

Hell, and like us, it might be better for it, in ways. I'm not sure, of course, if I'd go that far, though... so that feels like the advice I heard on here. thanks, guys.

But it definitely takes you there. All I say, again, is use caution, and maybe not on a first time dose ... not 2.4 mg. Maybe 400 mics. For me. Bleeding gums and fasting for 14 hours.

But I was a tester. Why I would volunteer? I don't know. It was something to do, and I imagined I wouldn't die. I eat only hemp seeds on a daily basis, and I try to eat avocados. I say I try. I do eat them, but understand my body sometimes disagrees with them. Hell, a part of my body disagrees with hemp seeds too, but I can't stop. I need to eat something. It's not ... change subject.
You see this issue, of course. Prevalent. Very much teacher.

I was curious. Do I regret it? Of course not? Will I repeat? Smaller dose- perhaps. Not in a hurry.

To step back,

On the strength of it- had it not been for the way it HIT me-- had I been "chilling", in the right environment (well)... I may have handled it better, and wow- this stuff hit some points. Has hit some points. Still there.

T+5 hours, I guess.

And a this point, I sort of wish I had kept the blotter in the mouth and just held on (or let go, as tended to happen. hold on. let go. hold on. let go....).

There is a sweet spot, where it's very manageable. Usually after the peak- but to say the other spots aren't sweet... haha.

Yes, I will smack that. No, I'm not prepared for.. that. Be nice.

I'll do more to that if you want me to, har har har.

Change.

I wanted to change my name to JJ23A, on x-box live.

thought a lot about my exes. very deeply... only good thoughts. anything less was admittance that i'm imperfect and breath in, and out, and there we go. good thoughts. she is my blessing. she has my blessing. to those i love, i honestly could only continue to, even if they were/are with another. many times, of course- i've learned... this is more satisfying, because i know i couldn't satisfy them- and there's nothing wrong with that- it's just the way things go. we played a part, and might continue to- might not. love is still there. if there ever was love.

Life. All there is. What is there? Love. Find it. Ask for it. Give it.

Beyond these words, Love.

I kind of want out of this territory, now. Nothing personal. I feel you'd be better off without me ;) I mean really, you would be. Think positive. You know it. I'll be here, though, if you need me- maybe. I might be doing something else, though, but if you REALLY NEED ME, well, I might be there- again. but I guess if you really needed me, I'd be there.

I love like that, and expect nothing less, but more is appreciated, and... helps. I know. (And I've failed miserably. So haven't we all?)

A lot of artistry. In this. I would rate this, right now, as a peak psychedelic experience- even if I didn't agree with many of the effects, and how it took me from where I thought I was going, even if I wasn't expecting much... our eyes do face forward.

or didn't agree.. I said that. I have no choice but to agree, but to reconcile.

Is this compound potentially... something valuable? Yes. But I found myself deriving value from the same life-pool that I do normally- but more precise, and amplified, and whatnot- and sometimes a little confused, but really very little of that when you got down to it.

Really very awesome- still.

Made me realize I want to start moving more. If anything, just to walk. I know this- but I don't do it. I know I can't handle heavy stuff, because of my weaknesses, but I used that as an excuse, sometimes, to not do anything physical. Walking... is uncomfortable, for me... unless I'm on some certain kinds of drugs, or a really good strain of marijuana, or have endorphins running from exercise, of course. Regular exercise would be good, and so many things would have been better had I not been exposed to the sedentary options that I was, now. .. but then again- I'd be without this, but is is worth it? It levels out, really. There's something to it, but that's with everything. Not to say forget about it, but that might be your job... ? :)

goes into those quantum spaces where everything sums to everything, or something. becomes everything. can be. is with.

It was very humbling. I felt very humble. Of course, because I felt I could die at any second, at points.

"star power"

black hole "guzzlers" (crushers), and star power. and where, and how? Ahhhhh. MMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmm.

I tried to go with things, as I heard, them. It wasn't in tune, or in perfect harmony, but it was soothing. So starts a sound. Made the difference between a feeling of chest closure, arterial... ventricular collapse, and soothing, loving, hope for another breath- a tomorrow, a next... to say something and to feel love, still. Hear something. Mostly.

Don't we all belong at the center of it all? Dissected by all? Used? Consumed? But the way you're consumed you're with benefit... Stars.

?

Many times I imagined slivers of my own muscle being served, on plates. I was fully aware, and willing.. . but of course, numbed perfectly to it. At times I might be severed- my head. Right from left. It was a desire for surgery, much of it, and also a feeling of owing love to people- for those I said words to, but feel I haven't fulfilled myself, what love really is... getting at something, here, but am sort of not wanting to face it, again.

If I could ask for something, it would be surgery to remove painful things, then I'd be better able to love. That's in my hands, though. I just keep going day by day... smoking marijuana- not that that helps or hurts my routine in this regard. I just need to take care of myself.

Phenethylamines seem to be, in memory- now that I remember- again, nothing to joke about.

Tryptamines like 4-AcO-DMT while still might surprise are generally, well that one is, forgiving, for me.

10 minutes in "DO NOT REPEAT I wish I hadn't done that, I'd feel perfectly normal going to the ER. I'd be able to rationally tell them things, but would seem irrational about how I wanted certain things to stop, because there's no real... what to call it... way to go about structuring this exact "episode"- because all psychedelics are different, true, but a psychedelic experience is... well.. .. I still feel it can be measured.. quantified, transported... in a way that's valuable to science and ... understanding ourselves, our physiology... the nature of the universe. This went to the core. As we know, indistinguishable from the rest, really... but it's mapping that (back to that)...

beautiful brain...

and experience that it's honed into.

and time.

inseparable.

I would definitely experiment again, but I would like to be in a more forgiving environment. One where I can walk around naked outside, and not worry about something unless it was going to eat me... in which case I'd probably destroy it, or die myself...

but outside, the one time I have stepped out, tonight, at about T+3... It was a cool experience.. very visual. The stars.. beautiful... the lights.. if only i felt comfortable being CRAZY in this city environment. It may be too much, though, which is why I shelter myself, in here.

This inthe wilderness would be ... very rich, indeed. I may even explore similar dosage if I could be in the perfect, outdoor environment. A desert is very well suited, yet with access to water. Like Robocop- this compound, sort of, reminiscent of what it came from- sort of... "mescaline"- but not without some "static" that nature still is trying to make sense of, but will, because it doesn't have a choice (thank God for that and infinite).... But I have never tried mescaline.. . but .. something about it felt that was "it's" home... like a hybrid organism (worlds apart, or just bubbles, or membranes) stumbling upon some finally relatively perfect environment for it's dominant make-up to accept. It was, although not, "Mescaline", or at least what is mescaline is part of the environment that it was honed in, over time. Therefore-relative.

(That would be, primitive values within a system.) <- brain attempt

Where to fit all of the tens.

I never learned to surf. I imagine I could. It might be kind of nice, as long as I don't try to get ahead of the wave.

Where is that wave? Where does it start? You know, you can make them... But we're here. We smile. I like your music. I can shut up, too.

You know.

Let go..

I need to let go.

I'd like to listen to some music, but I don't want to disturb neighbors. Even though I remember at times opening my eyes to hear the sound of running water, and activity, and I get to say... "not yet".

I am smiling much more now, at T+5 hr 37 minutes approximately. As terrifying as it was, I am sad it's over... it's being over. It is definitely leaving the body. I feel I'll recover, fine... But this definitely ...

if you have a heart condition... please advise!!!!!!!!!!!!

alllllllsooooooooooooooooooooooooo...

DOSE TITRATION

I have a feeling this would better be administered very, very gently. ... the method of administration for such a compound for optimal satisfaction and harm reduction would be almost surgical/laboratory- well would be enough to satisfy the costs for a small surgery, and with the attention.. yada.

Start slowly, I mean levels where the body can't hardly register anything foreign. over a period of 30 minutes or so, building from there, exponentially and shut of the "pump" at a certain time... say 30 minutes or so in. I don't know, really. But that's one thing about these substances. BAM. Where as.. cacti, or mushrooms... digest.. takes time.

This would really be useful, I think, if I could control my dosage in such a way hinted here. Like... a gentle blast off.

I may, next time, dose less, and cut the pieces up and have them at my disposal, to apply to my gums, less to begin with, then on a schedule, put more in, more... more... finally all of it at 20-30 minutes.

Hmm.

T+6 Hr 18 minutes

I have recognized something, with emphasis, about smoking, in general. It is bad. My body rejected smoked marijuana... both joints I rolled were met with instant pain in my left lung. I stopped smoking. It hurt. I tried-again this pocket vaporizor that I picked up, but was much more finesse with how I handled it, and hit it like a joint. This helped. Not a bad substance. Hard to convince body otherwise smoking.

Very physical, very spiritual... Found myself thinking about so many people, not that I really wanted to- nothing personal. I'd find myself in this fantasy of meaning with those that I have had life with, who ... capture my attention- me... and whatnot, and my reality... but then there are suddenly these other people, down the line.. just here.. like life. not "just here"- but like that, like you.

I am still very much in it.

Easy now to get lost in music, if I want, but I have to find myself in it. I have to groove. Easy if you just let yourself, but of course, here we are, anal-raping ourselves, I guess?

It goes with the territory, but not something I take lightly. It happens sometimes. Not sure if it's necessary.

Moving along. Where was I?

The asshole.

God Jesus can we not escape!

(I do this in honor)

Wouldn't the sacrifice be a simultaneous event? A sacrifice? It is meant to bring more life, in action of taking it. The Christ on a Cross is like fission/fusion. He heals, but he is healed, there. That's the culmination of all ills, illnesses, wrong-doing, disasters, everything. A conduit. Trans-warp, and all that mega-awesome, awesomeness. And more. There, thereafter.

There are easier things on the heart, though. The body, and the mind that gets dragged along (sort of).

Listening to Pandora, Ulrich Schnauss radio. Enjoyed it, but the moods change. The moods to change with this, as I seem to remember, somewhat, with 2C-E, and D.

Perhaps just not digging current song.

But did notice mood shifts.

Early in the trip I learned to rely on the steady music, from my neighbor, as I was naked on my dirty, sticky carpet, sweating, somewhat unaware. He is Mexican/"Latino" and all the people that are "them", making us, us, and, you know how it goes. It was soothing. it was enlightening. What I was usually almost pounding on my floor to get to stop at certain hours, I was very appreciative of the "constant"... Almost a pace-maker... and when it stopped... Things got harder...

and the pacifier gets loaded in again- the music continues.

Holding on, letting go.

The rhythm of the insects songs, the environment... the fact that you took that long to stand up, and dogs miles away are now barking, and/or a motorcycle revs up- and with thoughts. Control? Controller? Controlled. Observer. Acting. Strings. Where was I, before I was I? I love it. God. I love God. But I'm definitely trying to be in awareness of how I was humbled, when I say that. That I literally felt death, and made a joke about it. I had to. Satan is a joke, if you're successful. It is a sparker, catalyst, fighter, wall, anything that changes the path YOU were on... HA-HA. There's no place, other than that. What remains is a space where things are made.

In the end, Love. Try to. Admit it. Shepherd it.
But, Love. (Obviously not butt-love, I'm trying to distinctify it from ... FRACK)

I admit I wanted to eat her ass. Not eat, but even now it sounds, not... what I wanted/want, but I wanted to lick her "whole undercarriage". Pleasure her. Of course, but I've never wanted to do it quite like what I felt about her. I know there's something to it, but it's very sacred. Shit. Yes, shit is very sacred. Everything is, you know.

I guess I wanted that "intimacy" to her- though I couldn't have her the same way, with me, at least not... currently. I could never ask... such a thing, as I for some reason had... (just thinking, here, pardon me)... .. like she was a tool, that I could feel myself through. To feel her- her experience, to relate, and get off on her. Not to say it was just her ass-end, but that was a part of it that, like a dog, my mind just went to.

Perhaps scientists are looking at pheremones in humans the wrong way/scent signals... to believe that we are somehow moving past. Our bodies are just implementing them differently, due to a variety (what has been) of factors. They bypass perhaps one main mode of animal scent signals, but there are parallel ways that it runs, just on a more streamlined level, for us. Being complex-task yada communicative this and that beings with brains, we needn't be FORCED to sniff the ass of almost everyone that walks by,

but is it love when something makes you recognize how close you are? A test of. How much can you?

can i?

but back on it- We can't be like animals, but we ride them.

okay, try again... she just had me.

Not to say she doesn't exist in someone else- never to dishonor her, who- contrary to what I might have thought, never dishonored her, or her, or her (or HER HER... *gasps* and variations allowed/commanded/requested/suggested/wanted)

Rests.

Understands. Says not.

When says, of course. Changes.

T+8 HR 25 minutes
At perhaps T+4 hours, or so, I was writing in my OkCupid profile. Good times. I said Yahweh, describing something (anything), in and out, on/off, flow. source. Words... This word, Someone comes online- I see. I like a butterfly go to look at her, instantly recognizing features that resonated/made me suspicious that she was of some Mediterranean/Arabian/israli ancestry, which a white war-mut of the north sees as "holy land person" on some archetypal level, not that I am not, or my "people" (not to separate) aren't "holy". Anyways, I thought she was Jewish, or born as a jewish person. I know they don't have a certain type, anymore than christians, but Israeli born, or close to, you know... often.

:)

But that was instant. Yahweh, and her. And I did connect with her profile. I guess I had had her as a favorite, since I can't really honestly offer most of them any more than some warmth... but like to have them around. They also provide warmth.

It connected. I stopped writing whatever I was writing, and explored her, even though I did want to get back to what I would. Of course, wanted to say "Hi", but did not. Would it have hurt? ? Complicated? Yes.

And there it is.

Rest.

...(Oh, and her name Is "YourNewCukoo"...)
Not that I am saying I'll tap into it, or try. She lives in... Berkeley. Not that we'd even be compatible, but our strings did come together somehow along the way/are together.

Much on vibrations. Getting lost in them. And within one string, multiple? Or vibrations within vibrations, it seemed. Music. All of the frequencies. On through the levels.

T+9 HR, I am still "expanded" in thought, sometimes more than others. At times, though I feel down. "Normal" headache, as perhaps mentioned, is returning, but nothing to really COMPLAIN about. ;) This drug did surely not ignore my body. I am still "taking it easy", from it.

Again, don't rely on this one to be gentle to you- you be gentle to you. Do not bleed the gums and apply 2.4 mg worth of ion-exchange paper to fresh wounds. You will be fluttering and on the brink of disaster, seemingly, in minutes. An alert almost instantaneously. If you want to bleed your gums, and apply... One third of what I did might be tolerable, but as I mentioned earlier- the key to such a powerful compound is proper titration of dose. To effectively using it, in the safest possible way.

This was, in a sense, a problem with catching my breath, and "hyperventilating" in a painful way.

I basically had to have faith that I wouldn't die... at least, then. But hell, in a mind that wasn't ready- that hadn't been primed (as much as one could be) from previous experiences, this would/could have been a disaster. I was, however, confident going in, knowing it may not be easy, but I guess sometimes I have to run into things to know what to do next. Or, that's... how it seems to happen... again, and again. I do find some value in this kind of semi-recklessness (depending on how you take it), though. I now know not to repeat such an experience. I would never, again, do so, in the same manner. Again, I feel the key is titration, to "organically" introduce it into the body.

The vasoconstrictive properties of this one aren't fun at this level and my response... that was a source of a lot of the attention to my body, I think. I very much remember 2Cs being the same, but more forgiving, and I was younger. LSD, although some of the thoughts yes very similar, and where it took you in the mind, and insights... so very similar, actually... LSD is one of the only other compounds, well, DOC did it, too.. to make me see this "core". On 4-Aco-DMT this may have been a color of soft white, perfect light, where on this, it was... something else. Feel the star, this way.

Atomic, comes to mind. Very interesting thinking, and ways of bringing together. Actually very valuable.

POWERFUL. It's no wonder they use these (brains) to build machines!

Jockey.

Anyways.

T+8:30: Definitely coming out. Brain still catching some breaths of the same psychedelic-nesss, but it's fading.

Thought about redosing... a "Homeopathic" dose, almost. Not really, but just to introduce a fraction of what I did earlier, to once again, "test". Even though it was so harsh going in the first time. I do doubt such a small amount would be enough to do much, but I have no idea about tolerance. I'm not looking for much, anyways, and not expecting, but do expect, -actually, that it would alter my headspace. I just may, actually.

I'm thinking a re-dose of perhaps 200 mics. I don't know. On the other hand I want to come out... but I like to satisfy curiosity, too. I didn't die. I'm relatively relaxed... I don't feel I was permanently harmed by it (but could never subject body to such effects such as vasoconstriction ahhhhh this often... but acid does it too.. but it's not painful)

I imagine effects on body at this point, such a small dose would be negligable. But am interested to put the product through the machine again, anyway.

T+8:35 HR...

T+8:54 HR... T+ 10 minutes 200 mics. Perhaps a slight alert is felt. I understand in a way I am chasing elements of my experience, and this might not have any positive effect, but the reward will be with knowledge, in any case.

In any case- it's happening again, but is much more manage-able. Per my first instinct, somehow I knew this was an effective redoser. This adds possibility to more variable dosage methods, in laboratory/clinical settings. Fine tune. Dump gasoline on fire or just enough to ignite a little more?

Earlier in the night, I would be happy being a campfire. Another name for myself on xbox live i thought about... Campfire. Campfire23.

I felt I was burning. Like I was fuel. I was okay with this. I mean I was fueling myself...

Knife through the abdomen, from sternum down, open up portal, white light, bird flies out- life echos. Sick- may be. Don't do it, literally, you dick, or I will.

*Battles with my devils*

Ok... back to burning. Firewood. Me. Free Wood. Sit on me, light me on fire.

T+ ?

Hard not to smile. I am enjoying this now. Powerful. Maybe... more? It could happen... but I don't know. Even at this small of a dose after this many hours (enough to rebound physiologically though, in one cycle or another, adding to receptivity?), I feel activity. Again, much more comfortable. Side effects minimal/manageable.

Now ~24 hours since food.

Last edited:
I may test at 2 mg buccal. May attempt a live trip report since substance is so new, and to get info out as it comes instead of trying to remember.

i'm afraid the indecipherable stream of consciousness above is decidedly unhelpful to all.

if you wish to put something useful in this thread, boil down your experience to the salient details: dose, route of administration, timeline, and a brief summary of effects.

you may wish to provide a more detailed report in the trip report section. I would recommend heavily editing what you have written here... i imagine most readers will give up on reading your report, in irritated frustration, after the first paragraph.

additionally, a live trip report is a violation of the Blue Light User Agreement.

i'm glad you did not go to the hospital or worse. you were extremely foolish to start at 2 mg.
but i suppose it is your life to gamble with as you see fit.

It was sort of on faith.

But yes, foolish- stupid... An example of what not to do.

I likened my experience (humoring myself) with taking that dose, as I did, with some of the things put into one of those "will it blend?" blenders, at one point.

I do feel it would have hit me a lot differently, and more comfortably (still with some discomfort, if all at once), had I just finished what I had set out to do before dosing, in the first place. Was not expecting to hit in 10 minutes like it did, while I was taking the trash out, and walking the steps. Increased breathing. Excitement.

My direction, honestly, was more that I felt that- that I could see someone going to the ER... me... in the beginning, which might be expected given dosage and what I didn't lay out, my body size, previous diet, current conditions, exact ROA, in the with the right guides for communication. That thought passed, quickly. To be honest, most phens's I've tried made me feel similarly. I pretty much knew with this, though, being as fast as it hit me, that I had no choice but to let my body rest, and do what it will, for however long it took.

2C-D acted similarly on me. Same pain through my left side of my body (but less intense, at dosages). I'm pretty sure E did too, but in different places, from what I think I remember.

(Also, a live trip report was just an idea. The stream that happened/I wrote here was at first just a quick note, that turned into something to do- fun, and vaguely resembled a trip report (as it sort of was. The thought did enter mind, of course, during). For a moment I thought I might copy/past it into one, and edit, but after stepping away for some time, I thought about it again, and understood it'd not be something people would want to read through, most of them, most likely, and I wasn't even sure I wanted to, right then/now- not to disrespect myself. Maybe later.)

(edit: actually, skimming it, it's really not that bad, IMO.. but, I'm more used to me. heh? I'll give it a chance again, later.

Also, report is up.)

Last edited:
you are all good my man.
i just have a strong feeling that BL needs to a be doing everything it can to raise awareness about the safety of this class of PEA.
perhaps i am too worried. but from what i have seen the only thing consistent about these chems is how inconsistent their effects are among users. so jumping in at the deep(er) end should be avoided at all costs. at least for the present time.

your writing style is interesting and inviting. what you have so far is just hard to understand for people who are not you.

You are right, though. Foolish was a very friendly word to use. I was thinking more along the lines of stupid, prior. I know better. Like I did say, though, I trusted my gut. I think it just hit me way too fast. Most reports don't report my effects in 5-10, in 30, it seems. Perhaps the fasting made my body suck up whatever entered it? And again, the lack of finishing readying myself, increased heart rate as is in the time, anxiety... I just feel this uncomfortable phase could be reduced greatly, even at this dosage.

Still, next experience, if it happens (very likely), less, and I totally agree with you.

How far have you taken it? I have heard of people safely doing 2 mg, but assuming I could was faulty.

Last edited:
I noticed quite a bit of mucous production/post nasal drip on this one. Anyone else get this?

Sometimes got so bad my ear was blocked. I would say allergy to the compound itself or something the blotter was treated with, but I've heard and have experienceed similar, temporary post nasal drip at about 6 hrs in to LSD.

I noticed quite a bit of mucous production/post nasal drip on this one. Anyone else get this?

Sometimes got so bad my ear was blocked. I would say allergy to the compound itself or something the blotter was treated with, but I've heard and have experienceed similar, temporary post nasal drip at about 6 hrs in to LSD.

I have tried the compound twice.
The first time the compound had been laid to blotter by a vendor. Did not notice anything about mucous.
The second time i made a solution in EtOH and administered via nasal mister. I had an experience similar to yours in the sense that I noticed a lot of drainage causing blockage of the nasopharynx end of the eustachian tube (torus tubarius) which produced an uncomfortable middle-ear sensation.
At the time i had assumed this was simply due to me putting some liquid up my nose. but you say you dosed bucally. and i believe some people get a lot of mucous production from LSD and mushrooms?

I think some of it was in fact anxiety/tension, and how I was pressing lips together to exert pressure there instead of with teeth. I probably had quite some bit of pressure from keeping my mouth all contortedly tense shut.

I don't know. Maybe the compound is just an irritant? The reason buccal works so well is its like snorting, or is close, as there's very little space between that location and sinus. I noticed it would go away for a lot of part when I'd remove the source of irritant... The blotter, which still tasted of chemical after hours. Maybe still slight irritation but certainly less.

Wonder what cause is, for you, though... If a third time would prove similar.

I may give the compound another go at some point (700-800 mics) but in then phen world... May try DOI next.

I have heard with LSD, but what happened with me may have been food/environmental allergy. In fact that time I'm now sure it was... Or just (this is gross) debris of chickpeas lodged in/finding way out of tonsil crypts.

Last edited:
I haven't tried 25D (yet ;)) but I get a runny nose on lots of other psychedelics, including 25I and 25C (both buccally admin'ed). I take a benadryl and that usually clears it up.