• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread - Part 3

So because you yourself admittedly abused this class of drugs and have felt negative consequences youre arbitrarily saying no one should dose more than 3 times a year? Based on what? I dont disagree that there should be some spacing between doses as its pretty much accepted there is a 2 week tolerance window but you're the only one on this board I've come across talking about a permanent lack of visuals and so on. Just how frequently did you abuse this substance? I ask of genuine interest and proliferation of knowledge, not to belittle you in any way.

While I think indopan is a bit of a tard for starting out with such a high dose and then taking "something like 1mg" as if he doesnt even have a true idea of what he was taking, and brushes it off because he has 'loads of them' and it tastes good, maybe it is good to attempt to scare him because it sounds like he wants to do it pretty often. The whole friend blacking out thing doesn't even seem to be a concern to him, his friend could have seized out which seems to be the next step from blacking out.. fucking ghoulish if you ask me.
I got to a point were I snorted 2 mg of 25C every weekend and then in another time period some months later doing the same with 25I.
By this point my tolerance had like maxed and they were like good speed.

While not everyone is going to be abuse these like I have (THE NUMBER ONE POINT IM ABOUT TO HEAR) the fact is even very minor abuse will have lasting consequences, and your trips won't be the same...

to infantannihilator: I don't want to get into the very specifics of my phenethylamine abuse... maybe I will PM you about it

Tard for starting out with such a high dose and then .... bla bla bullshit. I have measured out blotters, I have tested with varied amounts. Something about 1mg was rather like 0.05mg give or take, you cannot tell it by mcg how much you took. When I told my friend blacked out, I also commented, that he did not pass out, but just couldn't recall the first part of his trip. We had a sober sitter, nothing like that happened to other psychonauts.

You could think a bit yourself too. How likely is it, that I come to Bluelight, start discussing about variety of drugs, have tried more than 10 rc -s and double that for all drugs and I don't know anything about treating drugs? .. before calling other people tards.

First of all I say you are a tard because you gave your friend one of your 'tested varied amounts.' If you knew anything about the nbome series youd know about the drastically wide dose range. Given scale variations yeah you could be off by .05mg I suppose, but you should be really damn close. The way you said that sounded like you just eyeballed out a mg. Blackout is just that, having no recollection - thats dangerous as fuck territory for any drug. Thats why I call you a tard. Because you gave your friend a dose that works for you while assuming it works for him. I'm glad you had a sitter, but Ive read experience reports of people with sitters, blacking out and doing all sorts of crazy shit, running into traffic, clinbing barb wire fences and getting cut up to shit, sitters having to repeatedly tackle beligerant dudes freaking the fuck out to the ground. It was obviously too intense. What if he seized out? Its been known to happen to the rare person at doses under 1mg. Thats why you come across as a tard to me.

And infantannihilator, there are 2 people who are clearly more experienced than you with NBOMes saying that they experience heavy tolerance and a general fucked-upness from overuse. Who are you to doubt what we say? 3 trips a year might be overstating it a bit, but you don't want to do this one a lot

I don't doubt - I take with a grain of salt is all. There are those on here who claim you should never take a 2c-x because they have permanent HPPD like effects, and those who claim to have abused to the nines and never had a single adverse effect. Its definitely ignorant to dismiss such reports and assume it'll never happen to you, but on the flipside everyone is different. I guess in light of HR you should assume you are one of those people and tread forward carefully..

I got to a point were I snorted 2 mg of 25C every weekend and then in another time period some months later doing the same with 25I.
By this point my tolerance had like maxed and they were like good speed.

While not everyone is going to be abuse these like I have (THE NUMBER ONE POINT IM ABOUT TO HEAR) the fact is even very minor abuse will have lasting consequences, and your trips won't be the same...

to infantannihilator: I don't want to get into the very specifics of my phenethylamine abuse... maybe I will PM you about it

What was your initial dose of 25c/25i? Interesting to know that you had it spaced out by the week, I assumed the way you were talking it was a lot more frequent then that.. but then you mention the specifics of your phenethylamine abuse and that leaves me wondering if you were doing other 2c's during the times between the 25s?

I only ask because I feel like if you're going to report on having lasting effects you should be fully honest about the frequency and type of your use so we all get a better idea as a community. Its akin to the news reports of a dude snorting a 'drop' of 25i and dying, meanwhile they leave out the fact that was taking an ssri, he rolled on MDMA all weekend, was jacked up on redbull and vodkas and hadnt eaten in three days, all while taking xanax to get a few hours of sleep each night. I question not the validity of reports, because why would someone LIE about a negative occurence, I just question the background and integrity of the evidence provided in such reports. As I said, I don't mean to come across as belittling or being dismissive of your experiences.

First of all I say you are a tard because you gave your friend one of your 'tested varied amounts.' If you knew anything about the nbome series youd know about the drastically wide dose range. Given scale variations yeah you could be off by .05mg I suppose, but you should be really damn close. The way you said that sounded like you just eyeballed out a mg. Blackout is just that, having no recollection - thats dangerous as fuck territory for any drug. Thats why I call you a tard. Because you gave your friend a dose that works for you while assuming it works for him. I'm glad you had a sitter, but Ive read experience reports of people with sitters, blacking out and doing all sorts of crazy shit, running into traffic, clinbing barb wire fences and getting cut up to shit, sitters having to repeatedly tackle beligerant dudes freaking the fuck out to the ground. It was obviously too intense. What if he seized out? Its been known to happen to the rare person at doses under 1mg. Thats why you come across as a tard to me.

I don't doubt - I take with a grain of salt is all. There are those on here who claim you should never take a 2c-x because they have permanent HPPD like effects, and those who claim to have abused to the nines and never had a single adverse effect. Its definitely ignorant to dismiss such reports and assume it'll never happen to you, but on the flipside everyone is different. I guess in light of HR you should assume you are one of those people and tread forward carefully..

What was your initial dose of 25c/25i? Interesting to know that you had it spaced out by the week, I assumed the way you were talking it was a lot more frequent then that.. but then you mention the specifics of your phenethylamine abuse and that leaves me wondering if you were doing other 2c's during the times between the 25s?

I only ask because I feel like if you're going to report on having lasting effects you should be fully honest about the frequency and type of your use so we all get a better idea as a community. Its akin to the news reports of a dude snorting a 'drop' of 25i and dying, meanwhile they leave out the fact that was taking an ssri, he rolled on MDMA all weekend, was jacked up on redbull and vodkas and hadnt eaten in three days, all while taking xanax to get a few hours of sleep each night. I question not the validity of reports, because why would someone LIE about a negative occurence, I just question the background and integrity of the evidence provided in such reports. As I said, I don't mean to come across as belittling or being dismissive of your experiences.
My patterns of abuse for phenethylamines...:
2C-I: Did about 250 mg in a month the first time I got it. Got a G now and havent really abused it but have did a fair amount.
2C-E: Lasted about 2 months. Got a g of 2C-E from a friend with over half left that I did almost all of over the course of 4 months. Got a new g that I have did a decent amount of over quite a long time, I'm no longer abusing them the same way at all.
2C-T-2: I fiendishly snorted the first 100 mg I got of this in the span of a week. I got a G now (quite some time later) and me and my friend have went through like 2/3 of it. Still keeping my tripping to very rare nowadays.
2C-P: I've used this one like the others, have a G now thats quite full. Not used much lately.
2C-D: Addictive, went through this in about 2 months, a whole gram with a friend.

NBOMEs at points I have used for days in a row (but not for like weeks) but on subsequent days getting a trip was impossible and something in my brain felt like it was sucked dry haha, not that I was depressed.
I've probably done 60 mg of 25C and 15 mg of 25I in my life. I believe my brain has been changed by this but I'm not sure how long-lasting of a change it is.

Like I said, extreme dosages, but I believe even small dosages will have unseen detriments. That first experience was magical but I have a feeling it damaged my magical experiences I have yet to come. Maybe I'm wrong.

Please, no flaming, relating my personal experience.

I know this sounds dumb but has anybody sniffed straight powder I haven't heard too much about it I've heard that the come up is a lot slower then liquid dosing. and yes I know a milligram dose would be very very small, and there's probably a chance that you snippet back and swallow it before it becomes active... but I've also heard people cutting cutting it with some kind of agent, and yes I know that did that can lead to hotspots. but I do remember a Silk Road based vendor who sold Citrus Park capps that were laced with the drug and they actually had very good reviews so let me know what you guys think thanks

I know this sounds dumb but has anybody sniffed straight powder I haven't heard too much about it I've heard that the come up is a lot slower then liquid dosing. and yes I know a milligram dose would be very very small, and there's probably a chance that you snippet back and swallow it before it becomes active... but I've also heard people cutting cutting it with some kind of agent, and yes I know that did that can lead to hotspots. but I do remember a Silk Road based vendor who sold Citrus Park capps that were laced with the drug and they actually had very good reviews so let me know what you guys think thanks
I've rarely ever used liquid dosing in regards to my phenethylamine abuse. I've also become quite experienced at eyeballing microgram amounts. Not saying that I can, though. Always use a scale for your own experiments, everyone.

I gave a few 375μg complexed 25c-NBOMe blotters to a friend. He took one via buccal ROA and apparently had a bad trip. He was in a depressed and fragile emotional state for 48 hours.

I had always assumed that 25c is one of the least likely psychedelics to lead to psychological difficulties during the experience. Has anyone else suffered a classic bad trip on a low-medium dose?

thank you kid for the link, but bloodshed I'm not quite sure what you are getting at are you saying that you have insulfated microgram size amounts of 25x nbomes with no cutting agent or filler and if you have can you elaborate specifically on how long it takes to come up and if it messes with the duration
I've rarely ever used liquid dosing in regards to my phenethylamine abuse. I've also become quite experienced at eyeballing microgram amounts. Not saying that I can, though. Always use a scale for your own experiments, everyone.
·

thank you kid for the link, but bloodshed I'm not quite sure what you are getting at are you saying that you have insulfated microgram size amounts of 25x nbomes with no cutting agent or filler and if you have can you elaborate specifically on how long it takes to come up and if it messes with the duration·

Yes I have. The first effects came in 30 minutes, very light almost not there. By an hour I was definitely high but not tripping. By 1 hour 30 minutes time had slowed and visuals were popping out everywhere,

To InfantAnnihilator: Also I have done 25I since most of that phenethylamine abuse and got a powerful visual almost dissaciative like trip with no physical side effects. So obviously the abuse hasn't killed my potential to have psychedelic experiences a bit, the visuals just arent as crisp and the thoughts aren't as striking. My next destination is DPT and MET :)

I had always assumed that 25c is one of the least likely psychedelics to lead to psychological difficulties during the experience. Has anyone else suffered a classic bad trip on a low-medium dose?

Once took this at the wrong event and everything became extremely dysphoric, incomprehensible. Generally not a fun time, though when I left everything was fine so it was more the setting than anything. Sometimes my mind is in a very dark place which can be rough when tripping on (I.E 4-Aco-DMT), but I can't imagine getting in such a state with this chemical. Goes to show YMMV, even with things like depth or emotional awareness

Hello everyone =D

SO SORRY I HAVE BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG.

I have quite a bit to share.

I previously posted about my method for mixing into a liquid solution.

I simply mixed 1 gram of 25c into 60 mL's of 50/50 ethanol (everclear)/water. I use a visine bottle to dose, and i counted out 31-33 drops per mL. I use 3mLs per 100 doses and it's worked FANTASTIC. 500ug doses

I feel that I have gotten to know this substance just so much deeper than a lot of other people. THe fallacy with this is that people try to see it as an LSD substitute, but it's NOT. Let us not forget that this is a 2c-c analogue.

Please, do not only look at this for the visuals of the psychedelic side. This is a PSYCHEDELIC ROLL. THe tolerance to the substance can be seen as such. Most people speak of visuals ONLY. The tolerance for VISUALS is at least 5 days - 1 week in between.

That's the THING though, it's not just about the visuals. THe body high is AMAZING. 1 drop of this, as listed in the spoiler, is equal to an EASY 3 molly caps.

The tolerance for the BODY HIGH is MUCH lower. I would say that you can easily attain a baller body high within 2 days after. I would not, however, recommend taking this substance multiple days in a row.

The tolerance for this stuff is indeed at LEAST double your dose if taken within a week, to get visuals.

The same dose you took today, you could take in 2 days and still get a moderate body high.

I do NOT tell people this is ACID. I explicitly describe it as a roll that gets trippy in higher doses.

1 drop = a FINE roll. No visuals. People have NO problem with this if they don't wanna trip out.
2 drops = a DAMN FINE roll. Colors are VIBRANT, and there is beauty in things.
3 drops = HOLY FUCK I'm FACED ROLLING, and things are getting pretty damn trippy around me. a definite ++ (possible +++ for lower tolerance people)
4 drops = AWE SHIT, I'm tripping dick. I'm at a definite ++++. Driving is NOT an option. Going out in public is pretty stupid. My head is fine as far as my ego being there, but I am definitely seeing things. Fractals are seen in daylight and CEV's = a near DMT like experience.
5+ drops = DMT/LSD/SHROOMS all in one. I shit you not, I couldn't tell if my eyes were open or closed. Fractals everywhere. Ego death. IE- You're tripping dick.

The vasoconstriction of 25c is MUCH less than that of 25i. I experienced almost no constriction even at 6 drops. No tingles in the fingers, no numbness, no cold extremities.

The way that I take this is to put however many drops I wanna take under my tongue then i close my mouth and just rinse with it. Imagine it were a psychedelic mouth wash. I hold it for a good 3 minutes then spit. Because this is NOT orally active, there is NO reason to swallow and from what I have experimented with, spitting may help with nausea. The nausea that people feel off of this seems to be a combination of potential stomach upsettedness and disorientation from the RAPID onset.

This is one of my favorite substances hands down. THe body "load" as people call it is not exactly a body load as much as a damn fine body high.

The DO-complexes made me feel shaky and tense. I grabbed my pants and i clenched my fists.

THIS STUFF makes me MELT like i'm fucking made out of jello. NO tension, NO clenching fists.

I had a friend take some of this at a little railroad rave, literally a rave on the train tracks, and on 2 hits, he said it was the BEST trip he has ever had.

I hope I brought some new light to this. Please feel free to ask me any questions, I really feel like I've become a master at understanding this magical substance.

well if you think that 25 C is good, and you definitely need to try 25 B the body roll is incredible but the visuals are so much more complex hey I'm done experimenting
e with 25c say andI'll continue to experiment with 25 b it is best off the cymbi sieres I havre tasted to date sorry to get off topic

Neither would it be on 1 drop, don't do drugs and drive - have some common sense for crying out loud.

Skelington may want to look up Shulgin's definition for the word idiot :D

Last edited:
>_>. I was simply making a comment towards motor function.

I have ordered 25b, it shipped today.

So after a 2 week break from any NBOx compounds and 3 weeks from NBOMe's to assure tolerance fades, yesterday I took a hit (1.2 mg, via buccal ROA) of 25C and yeah, it was quite intense. In terms of body high and shift in thought patterning and perception at least. Gave me that extremely sweet mood I attribute to the more euphoric members of PEA family for 5 hour straight. A bowl at the come down definitely helps with this one, also serves well to prolong that mood a bit.

As for visuals, nothing spectacular really happened. Closed eye imagery was quite enjoyable and full of lights, but the only thing noticed on open eyes was a nice rippling of some textures that are asking for visual distortions in general, ie. a forest seen from distance or a large sheet metal fence. This is a bit weird as I never did particularly visual hallucinogenics for the last 10 days that could deplete the responsible receptor sites, so I guess it must be how it goes with me and this substance. Thusly once tolerance wanes again, I'll possibly do an even stronger hit like 1.5-1.8 mg to try if I can get any serious visual activity from this.

The feeling from 1.2 mg was marvelous though and I find the NBOMe's to be even a bit addicting. Great if subtle trip. Also interested in 25B and maybe 25N now.

E what where your surr9oundings??i have noticed setting is very important with nbomes it seems that t his c drug has has no visual morphing capabilities it's a very good color and pattering drug ie no colidoscope effect,except for maby the cevs.but it seems that a geometrimesh covers everything, and being outside parsay serves, this compound no justice.for me I always wait fOr the sun to set turn off most lights unless theare colored.and turn on music with milkdrop winamp plug in on the tv I can observe the visuals easier a and with greater detail8)

Take more at once xD.

I know people say not to generally go over 1.5, but I've taken 3mgs buccally and sublingually, and I've been 100% fine the next day.

Btw I smoked about 900 ugs in a vaporize pipe (Meth pipe).......

it worked.... too well.... don't do it.

was just too much, too fast. Tolerance didn't mean shit.

I've done the test with straight smoking it, now someone do the test where they put a drop on a bowl of weed. ;P