• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread - Part 3

wow i saw infected mushroom last night trippin on 25c i took abig dose 1250ugs+ absoutly beautiful spiriling prisims coming from every light i did notice some vascoularconstriction (i couldnt feel the tips of my fingers) for about 3 hours all in all a good trip total duration maby 6 hours

I've tried this for the first time two days ago, started by taking 300mics bucally, It felt very mild, having sort of a happy relaxed feeling after 45mins, reminiscent of being stoned but much less mongy. After 1-2 hours not getting higher, I decided on redosing 600mics, after this one the euphoria effects got higher, but they came with some vasoconstriction though nothing worrying (much less than 50mg's aMT). Absolutely no OEV's/CEV's seen but that's easily attributed to the low starter dose and 3 beers i had during the afternoon.

All in all a pleasent experience though i do want to take it higher and see those lovely visuals every1 talks about.

I've tried this for the first time two days ago, started by taking 300mics bucally, It felt very mild, having sort of a happy relaxed feeling after 45mins, reminiscent of being stoned but much less mongy. After 1-2 hours not getting higher, I decided on redosing 600mics, after this one the euphoria effects got higher, but they came with some vasoconstriction though nothing worrying (much less than 50mg's aMT). Absolutely no OEV's/CEV's seen but that's easily attributed to the low starter dose and 3 beers i had during the afternoon.

All in all a pleasent experience though i do want to take it higher and see those lovely visuals every1 talks about.
Remember to wait at least 2 weeks.

Does anyone know if this compound is stable in a solution with ethanol or water? I don't have a microgram-scale, but I do have a milligram scale, so to weigh out this compound I would use liquid measurement with probably 10-20 mg's and 10-20 mL (1mg/mL) and keep the unused 2c-NBOMe as a solution. Would that be possible? I've heard that the NBOMe compounds are pretty stable, but should it still be kept in a freezer if I was to do the aforementioned?

^That's pretty much how all of us do it. If you're going to dose nasally you should keep the ethanol on the low side (10% of your solution maybe? People discussed this in the 25i-NBOMe thread a while ago, can't remember the specifics) but otherwise you're fine. Stability is not much of an issue, I've been keeping mine out of the freezer for about a year now and last time I tried it it was still fine

Alright, thanks for the answer. Gonna order some and give it a try then, it does sound pretty interesting. Plus, I've never tried anything this potent before.

Alright, thanks for the answer. Gonna order some and give it a try then, it does sound pretty interesting. Plus, I've never tried anything this potent before.

Just remember if you're intent on a +3 trip as your first experience to titrate it slowly over an hour and a half. Dosing this way nasally will reduce possible harm and allow you to decide how much you feel comfortable with. I think ODs happen precisely because people did the whole dose at once when if they would have halved it or titrated it could have been avoided.

25C was amazing my first time, and I did have a STRONG +3, extreme visuals. No +4 though, just the strongest +3 you can imagine. The visuals were WAY out of this world.

So my shipment arrived not so long ago, and shortly thereafter, we decided to drop 650 mcg each with a close friend. It was an overall very comfortable and nice experience for both of us, not really visual nor a particular mindfuck, but one filled with this sense of well-being so characteristic for phens, and many warm, euphoric feelings. There also was quite a pronounced tendency in myself towards introspective thought patterns, nothing close to LSD or other "stronger" psychedelics, but it was well enough not to feel guilt about it as of an evening wasted on solely pleasing myself. I feel that something interesting happened with me.

I would rate this experience as a ++ but definitely getting close to a +++ mostly due to the sweet euphoria. It peaked for about 3 hours, starting an hour in (from ingestion that is), and then losing the euphoric element a bit abruptly into a general gradual comedown where I was a) insomniac b) quite tired after the day. Having dosed at 8.30 pm, I had no serious problems getting sleep at about 2 though, with the psychedelic's effects still gradually fading as I decided the interesting part of the trip is over and I may as well see what it will do to my dreams. These were enhanced with a typical serotoninergic substance afterglow, that is more complex, weird and with a satisfying sense of spaciousness. Woke up completely sober at 8 with a good mood, feeling well rested even above my standard 6 hours of sleep disposition.

Given all that I'm totally content with the experience, even with its rather short lifespan which in this case allowed me to sleep in convenient hours. Couldn't do it this well for example with the similar I compound. Of course that leaves a bit of craving for more, so I promised myself I'll do like 975 mcg next time, after I've given my brain a while to lose some tolerance. Shouldn't be too dangerous given I experienced absolutely no ill side effects yesterday (like seeming vasoconstriction or other symptomes of dangerous bodyload). Bottom line: cash was not wasted on these blotters and I may even buy more in the future.

hey I got a question I gave a friend about 8 hits worth of this product. now I've trip off of this product off beth little of t dozens of times. yet he said that he did it and he did it the correct way which is insulfation and he said he felt nothing any did just that all of it I asked him if he was on any anti depressants and he said not taken any kind of others any other psychedelics recently I'm baffled is there a reason why this kid wouldn't feel it he's done it before and felt it about 6 months ago he said that he's felt threshold effects but that was it

Degradation is extremely uniquely; this compound should be about as resilient as most other phenethylamines.

ebola

I.don't understand why this man could not get past treshold effects he noticed a body high and wall breathing but that's it anyone had this problem before I dosed myself last night at 750+ug had good results same product same batch.i will dose him myself because I can only think that it has to be from bad dosing technique....maby

Doesn't anyone else prefer 25C over 25i? Don't get me wrong I like 25i but 25C just seems a bit closer to what LSD should feel like. It's more spiritual and fun with less side effects. Still rather just get LSD but I enjoy my 25C-NBOMe trips alot.

I think I found the holy holy grail of nbomes25b is far superior to it's chloro and idocousins in many watts first is duration I had oev's for 8 hours and cev's for 12 hours.second is the body load is not nearly as bad As 25c.third is the visuals outstanding 10x the complexity of c and the euphoria was great compared to c witch there was very little.mady it's because 2cb is a betyer pea than 2c if That it's the case I can't wait to try 2cbt7 nbome.

You didnt mention how it compared to 25i? Sounds to me like the duration could be a little long for some

A vender I know of is supposedly working on 2c-t and 25t-nbome.. wonder what those would be like, there is very little on 2c-t

i have never done i to me personaly i think it is the problem child of nbomes.my vendor stopped stocking it awhile ago probably because of so many OD's associated with it.and yes its the same guy im thinkin ofabout idid hear about that, i bet 25t is similar to 25g witch from what i read its nothing special ....becides that guys prices are outrageously expensive and i live in usa would not be adle to order

yeah it seems a lot of problems are associated with 25i.. but at the same time I get the impression that it is the best out of the nbomes, there are a lot of really amazing glowing experiences attributed to it. I mean, there are for any substance but it seems like 25i is a favourite.
I think we must be talking about different vendors, i picked up 25i really cheap and will be reporting on it probably next weekend. here in canada it seems to be a RC haven, the only phen banned i noticed was 2c-b, everything else is free pickins if you can find it.. if you live in the usa I suppose you have to find vendors located within the usa??

Sorry to get this thread offtopic.

escape20 said:
Doesn't anyone else prefer 25C over 25i? Don't get me wrong I like 25i but 25C just seems a bit closer to what LSD should feel like. It's more spiritual and fun with less side effects. Still rather just get LSD but I enjoy my 25C-NBOMe trips alot.

Oh yeah, I too dig 25C :) much more than 25I which is a nice chill trip anyway. 25C seems somehow more profound and intelectually fitting for me, whereas 25I was very neat on the party booster side, dropped with MDMA (2 mg I + about 170 mg of roll over the course of a psy party resulted in *absolute* feeling of mindfuck at the after party :), though I did some pot and meph too which obviously took its toll as well).

Last edited:
Although my first trip with 25C was underwhelming, taking the same dose at a festival this past weekend was so perfect. But although my friends and I all took the same amount, one person barely tripped, and another had the worst trip of his life. I've never seen so much variation, although I suppose it could be attributed to the blotters not being laid perfectly.