• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25C?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Smoking is my preferred route. I vaporise it in what most people would calla 'base pipe' i.e. a meth pipe, a pipe made of glass pipe with a integral glass bulb on one end with a small hole in the top of it.

A usual dose is 150 micrograms for a decent trip, but i've smoked >1mg (quantity unknown, but it was over that) by accident (don't ask!) and was okay - it was UNBELIEVABLY intense, but okay in the end. Even enjoyable once the peak started wearing off, maybe an hour in.

I've smoked DMT on it a few times,and unlike yourself jamaica, had REALLY great effects - possibly the best combination of psychedelics i've ever done, actually. Mind-blowing visuals and unusually clear state of mind. Not entirely lucid however.

Are you smoking the freebase or a salt?

Is there an effective way of converting salt to freebase?

IIRC he's smoking the HCL and recall he said it was more effective than the freebase.

i will soon aquire blotters dosed at 400mcg, should i take them sublingually? Or just swallow them down? Is there any difference?

Smoking is my preferred route. I vaporise it in what most people would calla 'base pipe' i.e. a meth pipe, a pipe made of glass pipe with a integral glass bulb on one end with a small hole in the top of it.

A usual dose is 150 micrograms for a decent trip, but i've smoked >1mg (quantity unknown, but it was over that) by accident (don't ask!) and was okay - it was UNBELIEVABLY intense, but okay in the end. Even enjoyable once the peak started wearing off, maybe an hour in.

I've smoked DMT on it a few times,and unlike yourself jamaica, had REALLY great effects - possibly the best combination of psychedelics i've ever done, actually. Mind-blowing visuals and unusually clear state of mind. Not entirely lucid however.

So would you say the onset is faster and more dose sensitive with vaping but not as long in duration? Tempted to this one but I think I'll avoid as it's just too low a dose for me to feel comfortable dosing without liquid. I could 'cook' it up, but I doubt it would be a regular occurrence.

Oh wow... smoking this stuff is kinda ridiculous...

It hits very very quickly, visuals are much more apparent.

Last edited:
I have yet to try this way, what is dosage smoked like compared to insufflation?...is the duration faster and shorter?

Dosage is lower.... 1mg smoked is pretty damn strong. Onset was something like a minute, you could probably measure it with a stopwatch kind of rapid onset.

I would guess the duration is going to be shorter. Careful, the difference between a little and a lot isn't going to be anything you can measure by eye....

1mg smoked has me tripping harder than this compound has ever shown itself to be.

Cool thanks, and if I already have it in a liquid solution what would be the best way to get it smokeable...do you think it would work to use a carrier herb and let it dry than smoke it, or should I let some evaporate and vape that?

I said stuff about that in the last big and dandy. Carrier doesn't seem to work. Try evaporating it.

soo, what about blotters? at 400mg should i keep them sublingual or swallow them directly

soo, what about blotters? at 400mg should i keep them sublingual or swallow them directly

400ug, not 400mg. 400ug is a modest dose, 400mg is a thousand modest doses.

You hold them between cheek and gum, apparently (that's better than sublingual). If you swallow them, they won't work.

Why wouldn't a carrier work?

700ug blotter sandwhiched between cannabis seemed quite active.

Why wouldn't a carrier work?

700ug blotter sandwhiched between cannabis seemed quite active.
Ow, so you just sanwiched your blotter between cannabis and smoked it? Just made me think it must be totally possible to also smoke blotters in a bulb vaporizer. Or what do you think?

Sandwiched it might not experience the same peak temperatures of combustion - when I infused it directly onto cannabis it didn't seem to work at all, or barely perceptibly.

i'm going to try this in a few weeks... but first i'm trying DOI and MXE... but def looking forwards to the NBOME...

IS an NBOME trip similar to 2C-E/I/B?

Scared its too closely related to Bromo-Dragon-Fly and my limbs might fall off? is this a concern thats valid?

I experienced stinging pain in my limbs when on it. No-one else is noticing it but I think vasoconstriction might be a problem. Be careful.

i notice that my leg might seem to fall asleep a little bit, but extremities show no bluing that would indicate that they are not receiving sufficient oxygen.

phatass, to me 25c kind of reminds me of what 2c-b would be like if you toned down the visual component of it.

As said, hold them in gum and cheek but make sure you do it for as long as you can. Doing it for 1-2 minutes then swallowing wont have the same result as the likes of acid.

Regarding the Bromo situation, hasn't there been a few accidental overdoses on this stuff already and people have came out okay? As far as I'm aware vasoconstriction wasn't even a big problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.