• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25C?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else get bad comedowns from this? I've tried this on two separate occasions, and I had very enjoyable trips both times. When it starts wearing off at the end, though, I experienced something I'd compare to an amphetamine crash. I felt irrational depression, hopelessness, etc. which is something that never happens to me with psychedelics. This wasn't anything like a "bad trip"; it's more like my experiences with recreational amphetamines. I feel wonderful while the drug lasts, and then I feel terrible when it wears off. I probably won't try 25C again just for this reason.

EDIT
Nevermind, should've read your post thoroughly.
I've found a gentle descent, nothing like you've described.

As said, hold them in gum and cheek but make sure you do it for as long as you can. Doing it for 1-2 minutes then swallowing wont have the same result as the likes of acid.

Regarding the Bromo situation, hasn't there been a few accidental overdoses on this stuff already and people have came out okay? As far as I'm aware vasoconstriction wasn't even a big problem.

5mg gave me a little muscle tension, nothing that made me concerned for my safety. Way farther than this one needs to be pushed, and it had a vibe of having taken way more than necessary, but didn't seem hard on the body.

Comedown is always really easy for me.... Like I didn't even eat any drugs at all sort of comedown.

Really easy on all the willing guinea pigs.

Things we and others have done on 25c-NBOMe that make no rational sense for activities to do on psychedelics but enjoyed them regardless..... Shopping at a mall, eating a large spicy chinese dinner at the restaurant, driving, cleaning, school, and pretty much general everyday nonsense.

One time I had stayed up all night, morning came around and did some 25c it just felt like it was going to be a really awesome day.... The weather was cloudy but I was completely cool with it. Kept doing it throughout the day, got a lot done, it was overall very pleasant and productive. Eventually I fell asleep while still on it. Slept great, woke up the next day feeling fine.

People react differently to things I guess. What you seem to describe just seems so very unlike what this stuff does to most people, stuff seems easier on my body than caffeine.

Last edited:
Dosage is lower.... 1mg smoked is pretty damn strong. Onset was something like a minute, you could probably measure it with a stopwatch kind of rapid onset.

I would guess the duration is going to be shorter. Careful, the difference between a little and a lot isn't going to be anything you can measure by eye....
How long was the duration for 1 mg vaporized?

I tried vaporizing a sub-milligram amount while under the effects of methoxetamine, alcohol, and 4-FMA (weighed out 3 mg, cut it by eye to estimate around 500 ug, with the portion I cut out not registering on the scale and the other portion registering at 2 mg). I can't say what happened, exactly. I just know all the methoxetamine warmth and euphoria got hacked away over the course of 30 seconds or so and was replaced by a feeling of vague severity. It was enough to cause wavy liquidy vision, but there were no overwhelmingly obvious signs of tripping like wild patterning or anything. I kept getting images of tufts of grass growing between metal grid-work inlaid in sod sliced down to the white shoots at their bases. These images were paired with the impression that some horrific blade had just scraped along the surface of the metal grid work and shaved the grass down to raw oozing stumps. It was a cold tender, mortal, feeling, like an artillery shell had just been fired at my head but only scraped the skin of my nose, or razor burn from a jet turbine. This feeling held for about an hour. It was not really a negative experience, just really alarming and insistent. I'm sure if I did the 25C alone it would be different.

Anyways, the residual buzz from the other chemicals and the strange shock of it all prevented me from discerning when it went away. I was awake until 6 a.m., though, having smoked it at 12:30 a.m. I just wasn't able to sleep.

I tried vaporizing a sub-milligram amount while under the effects of methoxetamine, alcohol, and 4-FMA (weighed out 3 mg, cut it by eye to estimate around 500 ug, with the portion I cut out not registering on the scale and the other portion registering at 2 mg). I can't say what happened, exactly. I just know all the methoxetamine warmth and euphoria got hacked away over the course of 30 seconds or so and was replaced by a feeling of vague severity. It was enough to cause wavy liquidy vision, but there were no overwhelmingly obvious signs of tripping like wild patterning or anything. I kept getting images of tufts of grass growing between metal grid-work inlaid in sod sliced down to the white shoots at their bases. These images were paired with the impression that some horrific blade had just scraped along the surface of the metal grid work and shaved the grass down to raw oozing stumps. It was a cold tender, mortal, feeling, like an artillery shell had just been fired at my head but only scraped the skin of my nose, or razor burn from a jet turbine. This feeling held for about an hour. It was not really a negative experience, just really alarming and insistent. I'm sure if I did the 25C alone it would be different.

Anyways, the residual buzz from the other chemicals and the strange shock of it all prevented me from discerning when it went away. I was awake until 6 a.m., though, having smoked it at 12:30 a.m. I just wasn't able to sleep.

Probably on the edge of 7 hours... Its hard to say when it really ends, it just sort of trails off and you its easy to forget your tripping and then 2 hours later be like "oh nevermind, shit is still moving a bit". Visuals were kind of what you described, kinda wavy, visual field kind of strobes in a manner that reminds me of taking LSD.

MXE/K + 25c = woah.
I like it, we did K on 25c nasal spray.... Creates such an interesting sensation in the face.

i wonder if the grass was a metaphor for positive mental growth and the lawnmower blades were a metaphor for one of the drugs you were on

Bumping this up! Come on people get your reports up even if its just a few sentances, the more information the better.

Anyone able to comment on repeated dosage such as weekly for a few weeks/months, any noticeable side effects? It's common for 2C compounds to trigger the whole HPPD/Perception visual alteration more so than the likes of LSD/Mushrooms many report and I'd like to hear if this is a similar case for 25C. I find repeated dosage of LSD can lead to slight dissociation, but not to an extreme level and this is easily fixed by taking a break - in no way a worry unless you keep pushing it. I suspect this is a similar case, but I'm wondering if this happens slower or more rapidly. It seems to be a real nice subtle compound on both your head and body, but it's worth taking note of as much as we can on an unresearched chemical especially for repeated use.

Ok then. I've only done blotters inbetween gum and cheek twice. 700ish ug. First time the come up took me by surprise, It comes on fast and hard :)10ish), and levels off rather quickly(1:00ish), and slowly, slowly drops off over the course of the trip but never quite goes away, even a little wavyness the next day. Not too much colour for me, a bit of blue and yellow, but moderate breathing and expanding translucent patterns on everything. Lots of morphing, cat looking like a small tiger, looking like a small lion, back to looking like himself. Toy in the park looking like a starving black chicken centaur with a glowing eye morphing slowly back into a seal badly in need of paint, and an eye..that sort of thing. Music is fan fucking tastic, esp ambient with a lot of high end, and psy-trance, the melodies and rhythms breath a lot more than the walls, and it breathes very musically. I recomend Goodbye by Ulrich Schnauss it's just fucking magic on this drug, it has a mild form of that breathing sound I'm talking about normally, and with the drug, wow.
THe bad news, some leg pains, much like I get on shrooms, very speedy on the come up. I could see this being not very good for you at all. A little compulsive, I was going to save my second dose for a few weeks...I didn't I felt like taking it the next day at work. I didn't, but three days later I had a couple beers but I didn't want to drink, and well...I took it. Didn't notice much if any decrease in effects. I'll be ordering some powder, but not for awhile, and not much.

I like to dissolve the HCl in 4 drops of distilled water per milligram. I dispense that from an old eye drops bottle. Each drop is near but less than 250ug, and i snort the drops through a short straw, followed by a drop of water to flush out the straw.

I have taken 25c about 10 times. I usually start with 3 or 4 drops (~1mg) which gives quite a strong/hard come-up. I find it hard to get comfortable if sitting during the come-up, standing and/or walking around helps. After the peak i sometimes re-dose another 3 drops which doesn't cause any uncomfortable rushing.

One time i took 7 drops shortly after eating and about 30 minutes later the nausea (which i don't usually get much of) sent me off to worship the porcelain goddess. But after that I was fine and tripping pretty hard.

Another time i took 6 drops (36 hours after dosing 7 drops during a night), with almost no effects, definitely not worth the waste. 6 days later I noticed almost no tolerance, but slightly increased negative effects, especially during the come-up. Usually 6/7 days seems enough to be back to no tolerance ( if not trying to dose 2 days in a row).

Recently i made 2x 500ug blotters by dropping onto some card and letting it dry. I stuck them between my upper gum and cheek, one on each side, for about 40 minutes. I must admit that i really enjoyed this method more than snorting the liquid. It wasn't as strong as snorting 1mg, maybe equivalent to 750ug, but the come-up was much smoother/slower/comfortable and felt a lot more like lsd to me. I liked the way that things slowly started to get more and more strange over about 90 minutes (like i am used to with lsd), rather than suddenly going from normal to tripping within 10 minutes. With out the nasty come-up rush, it was also much easier to appreciate the effects while coming up. When snorting, i find that i'm anxious to get past the peak to be more comfortable, but then from there the effects are in the depreciating phase. With the blotter, i essentially got a much longer trip, because the come-up was as fun as the come-down. I will definitely be trying the blotter again, maybe at 1500ug.

Generally the visuals are awesome on this stuff. I used to be in the habit of dropping 8/9 decent tabs of lsd, because i love the fractal-like visuals breaking into every aspect of your visual field. 25c compares very favorably to lsd in the visual regard, and as everyone says, spares you the inability to function as a normal person. At night trees look like giant balls of squirming octopus tentacles. During the day is best though, you get wonderful colours with daytime light, great vine-like fractal patterns moving over any noisy/textured surface, geometric trees and plants etc.

Last edited:
I agree about the walking about during the comeup. My comeups sitting down have felt much more 'awkward' than when I was walking around, it makes me sick everytime but then again so do most psychedelics and so I'm comfortable with that.

I hear you about keeping moving during the come up. I was a bit nervous about walking around in public on the come up but the second time I cleaned out the fish tanks and made some muffins, and was much less jumpy as a result. Both activities went well, I felt quite trippy but again as everyone else has noted, I had no trouble doing normal tasks, other than a mild bit of looping the first time.

i wonder if the grass was a metaphor for positive mental growth and the lawnmower blades were a metaphor for one of the drugs you were on
I think it was something similar to what you suggest, only focused on the short term of what had just happened rather than on long term personal growth. Whatever experience had been "flowering" under 4-FMA and methoxetamine was "cut severely short" by vaporizing 25C. That's my best guess. For a few minutes I thought the grass was a metaphor for budding dendritic growth (or some other neuroplastic trend) in response to the methoxetamine that the 25C somehow acted as signal to inhibit (obviously that's nothing but speculation acting on ambiguous symbolism, though). I certainly won't argue that mixing 4-FMA and methoxetamine is good for personal growth, heh, but nevertheless given the context and timing in this case the "blade" was most likely a metaphor for the abrupt halt of the experience brought about by 25C.

How hard do you guys find it to hold blotters and your spit in long enough?

After a failed attempt at preforming liquid insuffulation from a blotter I then put them in my gum and found it extremely bitter. I couldn't hold all that saliva in for more then a few minutes and I felt like gagging a few times. This may of been because of the slight effects I was feeling. What do you think?

How hard do you guys find it to hold blotters and your spit in long enough?
I didn't notice much of the taste from the blotter leaking into my mouth from between my gum and upper lip. I drank some water a few times while it was there, and even wet the blotters with my tongue a bit because they seemed very dry up there.

What i did notice was that it made everything taste nasty, but i think this is more the effects of the substance on your taste buds rather than the taste of the chemical. It seemed like it even made temperature changes taste horrible (Synesthesia?), breathing fresh air over my tongue tasted like poop. The effects on taste went away after a while though.

25c-nbome base to hcl

hello everyone :)

i am a bit unsure how to turn the base into hcl, i have read in the old 25c nbome big and dandy that
"Calculate the molarity of your compound in the water and use the equivalent amount of HCl"

puh so i have 30-35% HCl, which doesnt make it to easy for me.
my calculation is:

HCl = 36,4 g/mol
25c-nbome base: 335,8 g/mol (?)
so for 15mg of 25c i should take 150 mg of HCl (100% )
so my HCl is 30% so i take 450 mg of HCl (30% ) for 15 mg of 25c?
then i can add 1.5g (1.5ml) of destiled water and i have a solution of ~ 2ml with 15mg of 25c
so 0.1 ml would be 133 microg of 25c?
then in each side of the nose 0.2 ml and i have 532mic and off we go?

is it that simple and am i right?

what pH will said solution have? 30% Hcl has pH of -1 i think iv read?
with 450mg of 30% HCl in 1.5 g H2O we will have 7.5% of HCl still sounds pretty acidic to me.

anyone can help?

i am sorry for this stupid question, or at least i feel pretty stupid with it :)
its not 2 years ago i had to calculate this stuff for university... and now, all gone...

thanks for all,
love and light,
lord yupa

fun with dimensional analysis

hello everyone :)

i am a bit unsure how to turn the base into hcl, i have read in the old 25c nbome big and dandy that
"Calculate the molarity of your compound in the water and use the equivalent amount of HCl"

puh so i have 30-35% HCl, which doesnt make it to easy for me.
my calculation is:

HCl = 36,4 g/mol
25c-nbome base: 335,8 g/mol (?)
so for 15mg of 25c i should take 150 mg of HCl (100% )
so my HCl is 30% so i take 450 mg of HCl (30% ) for 15 mg of 25c?
then i can add 1.5g (1.5ml) of destiled water and i have a solution of ~ 2ml with 15mg of 25c
so 0.1 ml would be 133 microg of 25c?
then in each side of the nose 0.2 ml and i have 532mic and off we go?

is it that simple and am i right?

what pH will said solution have? 30% Hcl has pH of -1 i think iv read?
with 450mg of 30% HCl in 1.5 g H2O we will have 7.5% of HCl still sounds pretty acidic to me.

anyone can help?

i am sorry for this stupid question, or at least i feel pretty stupid with it :)
its not 2 years ago i had to calculate this stuff for university... and now, all gone...

thanks for all,
love and light,
lord yupa

heh. Don't get down on yourself dude, dimensional analysis is supposedly a basic tool for chemistry and physics, but I have not seen that it gets the attention is deserves in coursework. It kicked my ass in basic gen chem way back when and I vowed never again to be defeated by that mathematecal approach. Funny thing is, I see it now as more of a conceptual approach to looking at relationships in the world (kinda like algebra), instead of being a "math" approach. Anyhoo...

Given that you want to add a stoichiometric amount of protons to your 25C-NBOMe base, good ole' dimensional analysis will save the day, every day:

This equation provides how much volume of your 30% HCl sol'n you need to form the HCl salt from 15 mg 25C-NBOMe base.

NOTE: It's prolly not suggested to work directly with your 30% HCl sol'n here, and it's definitely not necessary (It might even destroy your 25C material if it's added directly to it, as that is seriously strong acid.

Another complication is that you can't initially dissolve the 25C base in water and then add the acid, because the base won't dissolve in water.

So, it's suggested to first dilute your HCl by 100 Fold (now at 0.3% HCl), so that you would wind up adding 100 times as much of the diluted HCl solution to the 15 mg 25C powder than you would have if you had used the 30% HCl sol'n that is described in the following equation.

Still required of course is that you subsequently dilute the 25C/HCl sol'n further in distilled water to achieve the desired final concentration.

Volume of 30% HCl req'd for stoichiometric protonization of 15 mg 25C-NBOMe (check the units, they all cancel except the desired one- volume). Google did my math so someone might want to double check it. The equation ensures ample protonation by erring on the high side with a little excess of HCL so there is sure to be no base left over.

(0.015 g 25C-NBOMe)*(mol 25C-NBOMe/335.8 g 25C-NBOMe)*(1.1 mol HCl/1 mol 25C-NBOMe)*(36.4 g HCl/mol HCl)*(1 L 30% HCl Sol'n/300 g HCl) = 5.96 microliters 30% HCl sol'n (about 6 microliters 30% HCl sol'n)

tl;dr version => 0.015/335.8*1.1*36.4/300 = 5.96 × 10^-6 L

Clearly, as I alluded to above, this volume is miniscule and nearly impractical to work with, and also the strength of this reagent might decompose your material. So, dilute your HCl sol'n to 0.3% and add 596 microliters (meh, just use 600 ul or 0.6 ml) of this to the 15 mg solid instead. [NOTE: It might not fully dissolve and will form a slurry, that's ok, you are going to dilute it further, see below]

So, to prepare a final dilution so that it's ready for liquid insufflation, it's suggested to dilute to 7.5 mg 25C-NBOMe/ml. Thus, in your case, suggested to add an additional 1.4 ml distilled water to the ~0.6 ml of 25C + 0.3% HCl sol'n that had just been prepared to arrive at a final volume of 2 ml and a concentration of 7.5 mg 25C-NBOMe/ml. Some vortexing agitation, mild warming and patience might be required to get it into solution, but this method is tried and true.

Then, for example, a 0.05 ml (50 microliter) droplet provides: (0.05 ml)*(7500 mcg 25C-NBOMe/ml) = 375 mcg

Two 375 mcg droplets (2 x 0.05 ml) will probably be what your looking for, but suggested to start with 1 X 0.05 ml (50 microliters) to provide 375 mcg if never tried before.

NOTE: many people here are enamored with 0.1 ml graduated oral syringes for use with the liquid insufflation route. To follow that, method, you will essentially just double the volume that contains 375 mcg 25C-NBOMe from 0.05 ml to 0.1 ml. Dilute the 2 ml final volume described above to 4 ml and then and then use the techs described by others.

Last edited:
Wow thanks allot for that great reply :D

very good explained, all i need :D

and i guess for we now have the HCl form of it, it possibly could be diluted in as much water, someone would wish :D
like said version of just add 2ml of water and here we go.

so now to work ;)

thanks again,
love
yupa

I've tried 25C Tuesday night at ~450µg + 350µg @ t+2h + 350µg @ t+4h (approximate time) + numerous beers. I had taken 30mg of 2C-B the night before.

I was really pleased with the effects (good mood and empathy, particular visuals (not that strong)) and surprised how easily I was able to manage discussion with friends who where not under influence. Compared to the 2C-B taken in a concert at a cultural center, my motor skills where unaffected and I didn't get any anxiety about being in a public environment. All in all it was a much more pleasant 'social psychedelic experience' than 2C-B.

I see now why it's compared to LSD, I found the visuals effects to be 'movie-like', if that makes any sense. When I approached my head to see the wall I got a really special zoom effect like zooming in a movie with special 'speed effects'. Also My vision was a bit crystal-like.

Is one week enough to lower my tolerance ? I'm curious about how the visuals are at 1mg without tolerance..

^ after which of those three doses did you start really feeling it? i'm surprised that there isn't more of a cross tolerance between 2c-b and this stuff.

I felt it directly from the first dose actually. The two other doses didn't really add intensity, more a prolongation of the plateau.

Status
Not open for further replies.