• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 25C-NBOMe Thread (part 2) ver. "My skin feels like lightning"

What [b]in your experience[/b] would be a maximum responsible buccal dose for 25C?

• up to 400 μg

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • up to 600 μg

Votes: 11 17.5%
  • up to 900 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • up to 1200 μg

Votes: 25 39.7%
  • up to 1500 μg

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • a dose higher than 1500 μg

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome, I also await with open ears and eyes for any solid admin advice.

I got some advice (from an admin) on the only water solution and have decided to go 50/50 everclear/water.

I really appreciate it nugz, truly.

It's not that I wish to deny that insufflation is the best method. I tried it via mouth and i had a BLAST.

I wish to simply produce a successful method that can then be shared with the community via sublingual/buccal.

I don't wanna snort anything is all. A lot of my friends like taking it orally. The rush I got when it came up on me with buccal/sub was INTENSE and idk if I would honestly like it if it hit me even harder, and faster than that.

If the worst thing I can imagine is that it doesn't hit as hard via my prefered ROA, then that is much safer to me than accidentally overdosing with INSUFFLATIOn. I'd rather be under than over.

I know it's cheesy, but i wanna be the pioneer to set the standard with my ROA choice.

This is business and I take business VERY seriously.
To me nasal dosing is more accurate with nBOMes if dosed properly. It does kick in slightly faster, but since you're able to control your dose you'd probably get less of a rush, or equal if that's what you wanted. Redosing up to a certain time works, and some people say they can redose for days just by doubling dose but that's BS imo.

Personally I would be quite comfortable using drops as a measurement if you are using 5 or more drops in a dose. With NBOMes I would not be comfortable if the concentration is high enough to need only one drop per dose.

25C-NBOMe

I've started to experiment with this drug and I'm a pretty big fan. I have tabs of it and I was wondering if you could drop the tabs in orange juice and drink it?

Heya and welcome to PD & bluelight :)

I wouldn't, compounds like 25C-NBOMe may be (a lot) less active when taken orally. Some people report they still are, but I personally would not like the inconsistent results that may arise from it. Results from 'proper' methods of administration can be inconsistent as it is. Typically they are taken bucally or sublingually - under the tongue and maybe better is between the gums and cheek - and saliva is not swallowed for an amount of time, say 20-30 minutes.

I don't know how you have been taking it up until now, but you may need to take your dosage down a notch if you are switching to more effective ways to take it. Also be careful, NBOMe compounds are not the safest compounds - I advise you to avoid high dosages. Find other psychedelics if you want to trip exceptionally hard.

Check out our Psychedelic Index, in that list you can find 25C-NBOMe which like other compounds has its own centralized mega-thread(s). Link below in my signature. ;)

Nope. It doesn't work if you eat it, best just to stick the tabs between your cheek and gums.
Beware that folks have died from this class of drugs at fairly reasonable dosages, even at lower doses than they had used previously. Also you really don't want to do this drug very often as it jacks up your tolerance to all psychedelics. The once every two weeks thing might be fine for a month or two, but it'll still fuck with your tolerance if you ever get your hands on some shrooms or acid, or 4-aco-dmt or whatever.
I'd be lying though if I said I never had a good time on it. Just be careful and read moar. You might want a different drug.

Like it was said above, they are known to be dangerous in some instances. Do you know the dose per tab? Also, important info: there is a 2 week tolerance associated with this drug. If you want to try the OJ method, that's totally fine if you have a tab to spare. If you go that route, please report back as im VERY interested in this subject. I may even get some tabs of my own to try.

1000ug per tab. I know it's quite dangerous but I've tripped twice on it (about 10 days apart) and the second trip was easily 5 times more intense than the first one. Sadly, it's really the only psychedelic available to me at the moment and I have my eyes open for others. I honestly don't know if its 25C-NBOMe I just know it's 25C and I don't know if there are other types.

It's not a low dose to begin with so even if it is the only one you have right now that doesn't mean you have to push the dosage with it. Although I know you never said you would. :)

Not sure what it is meant to say that the second time was 5 times as intense, you took one 'tab' each time?

There are indeed other types that have a name starting with 25C, like 25C-NBOH... so it could be something other than NBOMe. However the NBOMe's are the most common and chances are that 25C means 25C-NBOMe. But it's nothing more than that: a good chance.
The laws are also changing, so NBOH's might take over before long.

Well 25C-Nbome was recently made S1 in the US, though with the fuck tons out there it wouldn't surprise me if that's what you have. Most vendors in the US would be selling one of the newer derivatives if any..and 1MG is a huge dose but most blotters seem to be aiming for that. IF you do this again, consider half or quarter tab.
If you can make money and buy GDMPs and google and safe and scam you have many safer and more rewarding options. Always like to recommend growing shrooms, if you can follow instructions you can get it down within a couple tries, and you can break your head on shrooms, but no one seems to die.

Well 25C-Nbome was recently made S1 in the US, though with the fuck tons out there it wouldn't surprise me if that's what you have. Most vendors in the US would be selling one of the newer derivatives if any..and 1MG is a huge dose but most blotters seem to be aiming for that. IF you do this again, consider half or quarter tab.
If you can make money and buy GDMPs and google and safe and scam you have many safer and more rewarding options. Always like to recommend growing shrooms, if you can follow instructions you can get it down within a couple tries, and you can break your head on shrooms, but no one seems to die.

On that note, there are plenty of legal, or at least pseudo-legal, tryptamine analogues comparable to shrooms, which also have a much better safety profile than any nbome. If you want something flashy/visual, consider 4-ho-met or 4-aco-met, and if you want something very spiritual, consider 4-aco-dmt. Meanwhile, lots of others, like 4-ho-mipt, fill out the ranks and are worth considering as well.

i thought this stuff was great when i was using it, but didn't know the dangers. shit i went through a LOT of tabs of this prior to the US ban. also as has been said not particularly active orally.

^ Same, I had a quarter gram of the raw I got in 2011, and it went great with MXE.... when I cleaned house last week I had 175mgs left, I didn't share, but there was a little wastage. At the time I thought it was mainly 25I and insane overdoses that were causing deaths, and as long as I didn't use it every week I would be fine.
And I was, except for a couple harrowing come-ups that now I seriously wonder how close I was to real danger. Fuck my DPT freakout, fuck begging for death, real death. This was with .75 mg. Tossing myself in a hot bath to keep the clenching at bay and trying to relax.
A number of strangers were not fine.

Many people often confuse buccal/sublingual administration with oral administration. 25C is often taken buccally or sublingually, not orally. In terms of its effects, I find it similar to 25I-nbome with more visuals and introspection, along with less stimulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.