• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

How many of you guys have found 1p to be totally ineffective? I took a couple of these a while back ago when they were still legal and didn't feel anything in the slightest.

It must be noted that I am currently taking an SSRI. I wondered whether this could be the cause? I never have any issues with LSD, once I smoke a joint during my trip it opens up all the visuals for me. I found that this didn't work for 1P-LSD.

It seems strange that LSD would work for you on your SSRI but not 1p-LSD. For me, 1p-LSD certainly produces effects.

I prefer ALD, I have had consistently stronger, warmer and more exciting trips on it than I have on 1p. My impression compared to LSD of 1p is that it is a slightly muted version of LSD, it never developed as strongly. For ALD, it feels like a bright, full-on version of LSD. I've had actual trips off as little as ~60-70ug and a little 3-MeO-PCP. I took 250ug my first time (2 tabs), and it was actually too strong for the setting (music festival I had just gotten to and hadn't gotten situated in yet). With 1p I found myself taking 2 or 3 of them (200-300ug), and still not getting the level of trip I can get from 125ug of this. There is probably some placebo-related bias involved but I am confident that there is an objective difference, I've tripped a lot and when I see the same results every time it means something to me. Out of 1p-LSD, LSD and ALD-52, I would reach for ALD-52 every time, because I know the strength and it consistently produces high-quality trips that are more or less exactly the same as LSD. I've never had LSD hits that affected me so well from one so it's like I just came upon some better acid than I have ever had before.

You're about as confused as I am with these gems.
I have that urge for LSD still and now I have it for Ald-52. And that good ol' LSD one hit wonder, you crave. it is back again..
Could it be because they are studying psychedelics again? Perhaps some precursors have found their way to some folks who want to spread the love.

Recently took ONE blotter, I normally i'll take two or tree. This time my intuition told me to take one.. I was very surprised at how much it remended me of 4-way Window Pane, Microdots, and blotters of the past.

People will love ALD-52 because it is people friendly if they does it right according to there chosen set and setting. (Concerts, parties or home)

In my experience 1P and LSD have been so close in effects they may as well be the same drug. I've gone through a couple hundred hits of LSD and only 12 hits of 1P to compare it to.
Id say 1P was like some of my cleaner feeling LSD trips, and the 1P hits have been consistently stronger dosed than street LSD.

How many of you guys have found 1p to be totally ineffective? I took a couple of these a while back ago when they were still legal and didn't feel anything in the slightest.

It must be noted that I am currently taking an SSRI. I wondered whether this could be the cause? I never have any issues with LSD, once I smoke a joint during my trip it opens up all the visuals for me. I found that this didn't work for 1P-LSD.
Me and some other friends have felt not much from 1p try ald 52. Or try eating a little food helps break that 1p bond. Some have trouble more than others cleaving off the propynly molecule.

Hey :) good to see you again Delsyd...

I do enjoy it and especially how smooth the come' n down from 1p-lsd it is so smooth, You can just doz off to sleep with out trying. So much faster, then trying to fall asleep at the end of a good ol' LSD trip. Donw side of LSD is that LSD lingers on after the peeks, somewhat longer then a like. Xanax works as an off switch

Yah i feel you man I started with 1p-lsd and it was fun and crazy but I felt that it was speedier, WAY less visual, but the mindspace could be great, but compared to real LSD which i tried 200ugs, 200ugs was WAYYYYY stronger than 400ugs of 1p-lsd. It also for me, lasts longer or the same length as real lsd. The longest trip I had on it was 16 hours i took 2 or 3 grams of mushies and then dropped 500ugs over a 2 hour timespan, the trip just kept going and going.

Guys, I can tell you now that the reason you're not getting much from 1P, is that you are hardcore trippers/drug users. I've had a completely mindblowing experience on just 100µg. That was my first trip in 5 years, and probably 4th time ever with a proper psychedelic. Let me tell you, it was absolutely fantastic - time stopping, musical notes hanging in the air, echoing and fractalizing reality, visions in the sky, trees made of eyes, dripping paint off the ceiling, plus INSIGHTS into personal psychology etc. Someone is taking 800µg of this??? Dear Lord, am I glad I don't need that much!

Definitely
not true I took 400mcg of 1p-lsd and had the slightest visuals and wasnt all that strong, the only drugs I had done at that point was 2 small mushroom trips and 2 200mcg 1p-lsd trips, once i tried real LSD just a few days ago actually, I was BLOWN away by how visual it was and crazy from just 200mcg. 1p was much harder to get into a spiritual state than the real stuff.

Bigazz is known to bash 1p on every occasion he gets, I wouldn't pay too much attention to what he says ��

Its all from the source (canadian) so i doubt they were underdosed. Just lacks magic and is nowhere near lsd in term of headspace visuals. Buts thats me i need about 5 hits of anything. I have a natirally high tolerance.

Bigazz is known to bash 1p on every occasion he gets, I wouldn't pay too much attention to what he says ��
Ok bitch yeah im making it up bashing it. If you guys like it asweome i just dont is that WRONG FOR ME TO SAY?
I dont like eth lad you got a problem with that? Same with al lad
My opinion is my opinion if you dont like it leave cuz there are tons of opinions on every thread. Im not the only person on this thread that has sup par expierences with 1p lsd. So dont mind there opinions either right?
Im not saying dont try it just saying ald is much better imho wtf?
Stop being a troll asshole. Get a life.

Last edited:
Its all from the source (canadian) so i doubt they were underdosed. Just lacks magic and is nowhere near lsd in term of headspace visuals. Buts thats me i need about 5 hits of anything. I have a natirally high tolerance.
BTW,
mine is all from legal Canadians too, which could be Russians (- who knows, maybe Trump too?).
the tab doping is all over the map. never consistent, but I love it anyway 1P, lad, eth, ald all great, sometimes under dosed tab density, oh well.

Tried 200ug of 1p-lsd yesterday... pretty boring, LSD-like without the great euphoric/manic headspacevI love so much. After trying all lysergamides I think I prefer LSD over any of them. Perhaps ETH-LAD is special on it's own, but the other ones are like easy-going LSD-like compounds, and I don't like my lysergic trips to be easy. Eitherway costing LSD like half the price of legal lysergamides, my wallet will thanks me in the future for sticking to it.

I don't understand, why is everyone stuck at these 100-200ug doses? I understand trying the compound two or three times. Perhaps its just me but I go for complete ego death. When I trip LSD I go for a 10 strip, which has me absolutely blown away even by the first hour. I would assume this is around 500ug.

I will try this compound for the first time. I will try 200ug first and then 300 and from there I will go for ~600ug. Stay tuned

Past experience: Most 4-subbed tryptamines, countless LSD, numerous 2C's, too much MDMA, and even more DMT. Anything that doesn't force me to "let go," I find a waste of time. I don't trip to see pretty pinks and yellows. I go to meet hand in hand with God.