• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy 1P-LSD Thread - Volume 2

After reading this page i realise how lucky i am. I can handle most drugs pretty good but always get pretty full blown effects from the medium-high dose range. Heroic doses are just a waste of product, for my metabolism.

When i lost 2 hits of 1p one time and 2wks later found them in a bedroom just laying there in the open on the carpet. I decided. to try them and it definitely only took 30- 1hrs to reach full potential. Very similar to regular acid duration 6-7 hrs and 1p takes 2- 3 hrs to fully develop. And last about 10hrs for me.

I have 200 µg of 1P-LSD

with the 150 µg of ETH-LAD i took for a first time I got surprised and it took me into adventurous territory..

While I don't think much of 1P-LSD as anything but a pro-drug, you guys have the experience.. if I take the 200 as a first time will I "'die'" ?
It would be the third weekly lysergamide trip now and I have tripped countless times on acid - should I expect something like 200 or 300 mics of acid - and are you talking real mics or typical advertised mics... cause something akin to 400 would maybe not be exactly what i am aiming for...

or am i :>

I treat 1p like street acid for dosing,
al lad is not as strong as street acid,
my eth seems stronger than street acid - but mine are marked 125 so that would make sense
and ald seems milder than street acid of the last 40 years

I've taken up to 150ug of 1P-LSD, and at that dose it's pretty trippy for me, much more intense than 150ug of ETH-LAD. A lot of people say that ETH-LAD is more potent, but it depends on how you compare them. While I would agree that ETH is a little more visual than an equal dose of 1P, I feel like I'm tripping harder on 1P.

Since you have experience with acid, I imagine you would probably handle 200ug of 1P-LSD just fine and have a good time, but it has the potential to get a lot weirder than your ETH-LAD trip.

current perspective - 7AM Wednesday (got the day off) woke 3 hours earlier with sore throat - had coffee and cepacol cough drops... then took 1/4 of tab (25 mics) 1p. now 45 mins after dropping, I am making breakfast (left overs and soup) while the broth is heating up, when I look at the ground beef and broccoli and it is crawling around in the bowl, so it's pretty visual if a micro dose does that. Kinda like 40 mics of lsd. so maybe stronger you could guess or I got a strong tab in the mail.

For me, 78ug of energy control tested lsd is more powerful than 200ug of 1p-lsd. I only tried it once and found 200ug soft and boring, so it could really be set&setting

1p-LSD has 40% of the potency of LSD when examining its molecular structure and possible metabolism. Who finds it similar or more powerful is why I think they have not analyzed what they take. I can not give figures on my experience as blunt as MSK, but certainly 1p-LSD is about half as potent as LSD.

I think 1p-lsd can be more unpredictable than LSD in potency. Maybe is just a case of blotters irregularly laid out... But I found 200 underwhelming but nice, and after with 300 I lost the plot a bit. Set and setting where quite responsible for that though. I should need to replicate experiments to know for real.
I would treat it as if it was plain LSD in terms of dosage. If I just had 200 I would definitely go for it. Survival is garanteed. :)

hey Aleph!
do you have any references that support the potency comparison, i.e. links 2 lab test reports correlating these compounds with 5HT receptor class binding affinities, or large survey groups subjective results using standardized dosages.
here in RC land we are using tabs that are claimed to be 100mics or something else however marked by the vendor, but we don't really know what the doses are.
just sharing our anecdotal experiences

The potency can vary quite a bit from person to person because of differences in metabolism, and I also suspect that there have been some underdosed batches of 1P-LSD. The 40% figure is not accurate. It may be for you but not for me. I assume you're referencing the study on mice, but people are not the same as mice. If 1P-LSD metabolizes 100%, which seems to happen in my body, 100ug will turn into 88ug of LSD.

Hmm yeah maybe concentrations of enzymes vary a bit between people..

If this were 40% as potent as LSD then that would be pretty interesting and it would say a lot about the terrible acid people are getting who are so impressed by this. But things don't add up even then, there does seem to be quite some inconsistency indeed.

I guess when in doubt, just eat the full 200 µg tomorrow. I'm going on an exploration so there will be some makeshift sensory deprivation... that takes priority over trying TMA-2 which will probably be next time.

Apart from being highly euphoric and pleasant primarily when I tried said sensory deprivation, I am finding it to be otherwise pretty damn tame for 200µg :\

I was going to chime in and say that I have huge doubts that 200ug 1P-LSD would be any stronger than 110ug-130ug LSD, but I haven't tried it so I didn't add my 2 cents.

Couldn't read all those posts so sorry if this has been asked already or something. Ok so I've been wanting to try acid SO bad for YEARS, but apparently the supply in my area is basically dried up completely or might as well be because I have pretty much 0 leads after 3 or so years of searching. So I'm very interested in this substance, I'm just wondering if it would give me the "true" experience of acid or if it would be disappointing and somehow ruin my view on acid forever. Should I just continue this seemingly useless search for the real deal or is this about the same?

To give a little background info I have used hallucinogens in the past low dose shrooms, low dose LSA, Jimson Weed, DPH, Ambien stayed awake on 5-30mg many times and always had insane trips and DXM plateaus 1-4. I really enjoyed them all except DPH and Jimson Weed but was able to stay fairly calm during those torturous trips, never really had a bad trip on anything else some of the Ambien ones got really strange but not scary. My favorite was the 4th plat DXM, I forgot everything about myself and kinda got to learn it all over again if that makes any sense, also had some intense out of body stuff, it seemed to change me for the better.

I think I'm going to send my ALD-52, 1P-LSD, ETH-LAD and AL-LAD blotters to analyze to Energy Control as well, just to confirm that the dosage is as advertised. We are all blindly trusting the lab pumping this legal lysergamides out just because they are legal, but the blotters could be easily underdosed. If that's true, my usual comparisions on this and other legal lysergamides threads between those drugs and my 78ug LSD batch would be bullshit.

Even if they were slightly underdosed or overdosed, 1P-LSD felt subjectively a lot less potent than LSD, I would say Aleph estimation of 40% the potency of acid would be really accurate.

Couldn't read all those posts so sorry if this has been asked already or something. Ok so I've been wanting to try acid SO bad for YEARS, but apparently the supply in my area is basically dried up completely or might as well be because I have pretty much 0 leads after 3 or so years of searching. So I'm very interested in this substance, I'm just wondering if it would give me the "true" experience of acid or if it would be disappointing and somehow ruin my view on acid forever. Should I just continue this seemingly useless search for the real deal or is this about the same?

To give a little background info I have used hallucinogens in the past low dose shrooms, low dose LSA, Jimson Weed, DPH, Ambien stayed awake on 5-30mg many times and always had insane trips and DXM plateaus 1-4. I really enjoyed them all except DPH and Jimson Weed but was able to stay fairly calm during those torturous trips, never really had a bad trip on anything else some of the Ambien ones got really strange but not scary. My favorite was the 4th plat DXM, I forgot everything about myself and kinda got to learn it all over again if that makes any sense, also had some intense out of body stuff, it seemed to change me for the better.

If you are after the most LSD-like experience, I would say buy ALD-52 instead. 1P-LSD, LSD and ALD-52 effects would be really indistinguishable for me in a blind test, but between ALD-52 and 1P-LSD, ALD-52 seems to be more similar to to the acid potency and experience.

@Solipsis - I have two sets of these and the last set are definitely more richly dosed.

@CousinCocaine, each episode and experience is different, if you get a good batch of anything then that is what you will remember, if you need to match up your experience with somebody else's LSD, they will have to share their drugs with you, and still you will be you, with your personal tolerance and susceptibility and mindset.
I have done about 20 full doses of LSD that were all different but similar and close to 1000 sessions using from 1/4 to 3/4 tab that have all been satisfactory to me.

Will trying a different drug spoil your memory of lsd? no, I don't think that is true, but if you call this one lsd, you have to know it is very close but not exactly the same in every respect for the full duration of your session. For part of the session it is definitely LSD after the 3 carbon group is metabolized off. As for quantity, every one is coming at it with different tolerance. and each of these are cross tolerant with each other including shrooms.

Thanks for the responses. I think I'm going to order some of the ALD-52, going to be a bit tricky cause I've never ordered RCs before so I'm going to have to find a trustworthy vendor (not asking I know it's against the rules) + I'm going to have to find a way to keep my parents from intercepting it (not underage or anything I'm just not at a point right now where I can pay for school and rent both) they're super anti drug but we have sorta an unspoken agreement were they don't ask questions even when I walk around obviously drunk or high (and I'm pretty sure they can tell cause I got caught when I was a lot younger) as long as I make an effort not to do anything stupid/dangerous and not do it like right out in the open, think it's a respect thing which I kinda get, but they do go through my mail for whatever reason. Again not asking for sources (hope asking this isn't against the rules and if so I truly do apologize) but is there like an option to have it shipped in like a CD case or something, I heard somewhere you could have that done for weed seeds? If so that'd make it way easier.

I've had LSD that was lab tested and shown to be 75ug, and a 100ug hit of 1P-LSD is definitely stronger for me. It's also similar in potency to the ETH-LAD I've gotten from the same source.

I do agree that ALD-52 is more potent than the others. I haven't really noticed any difference in effects between the three other than comeup time and potency. I did read somewhere that some of the ALD-52 available now is coated with cyclodextrin and that it increases bioavailability. But maybe it's the acetyl group that makes it more potent and faster acting.

I would recommend ALD-52 over 1P-LSD to someone trying to decide between the two, but only because it's more potent. ALD doesn't feel any smother and cleaner to me. It just feels like acid.

Cyclodextrin or HPBCD is mostly useful for drugs that have solubility and consequent absorption issues. Lysergamides like this are already quite bioavailable I'm sure, that should not be the problem in this picture. I don't even think HPBCD has shown to be useful for NBOMe's. It might be useful for making something like salvinorin blotter though.

As has been said before, these drugs should not be really active themselves because the acetyl or propionyl are a real issue for binding. The group should fall off rapidly and we don't know how much is metabolized in humans, only rats, right?

Can't really account for the inconsistencies other than potentially there being variation in enzyme concentrations that metabolize the 1P. But for ALD-52 i kind of doubt it even matters as it should be metabolized fast in most people. There is still plenty of uncertainty surrounding dosages and potencies.

Some people say for 4-AcO-DMT that it comes up quicker but others say it is the opposite and more long-trailing and delayed. It doesn't really add up for 1P and ALD-52 in pretty much the same way it seems. The only explanation I could give would be related to differences in our metabolisms e.g. enzyme expression. That vs. the general kinetic differences between these pro-drugs and their active metabolites. (Apart from the question whether 4-AcO-DMT is active itself for a moment)