• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

I had another fantastic experience with this compound recently that both highlighted it's novel charms as well as it's intrinsic variability in response. Was left virtually speechless but not quite....;)

511mcg of the HCl was dissolved in .4ml of H2O and administered by intramuscular injection into my deltoid. After about a minute all the pores of my face simultaneously squeezed out a drop of sweat, resulting in the feeling of a sheet of perspiration being lifted off of me.....my thoughts started racing and my innervoice immediately referenced the phrase in PIHKAL (I think it is maybe in the 2C-E section...) where Sasha writes "Each person has his own brand of toxic psychosis...." This seemed particularly apt, as I hadn't experienced this sort of start/intensity before and I have had a stressful last few weeks and it was evident immediately that this trip was gonna be a ride and I was going to be shedding some baggage....

At 5 minutes the visuals were already kicking in to a degree surpassing any other of my 25C experiences. At ten minutes they were almost on par with DMT, but with the twist that seems unique to these compounds. I literally was hanging on to the edge of my seat, and was panicky for a minute about my certainty of the dosage. As psoodnym mentioned any questions about dosage will be a source of stress as the drug takes hold (when taken by a ROA with a rapid onset). I am very meticulous, have an extremely accurate and expensive analytical scale, and triple check everything but I still thought I had fucked up for a moment. .

The visual element was most stunning....My world became a snowglobe of "air castles" and I had the usual rippling, twisting, and morphing but a few elements were entirely new and signature to me....Several times the point from which I was observing all of this shifted and fragmented as well, resulting in a visual field more cubist than out-of body. It felt distinctly Michio Kaku-esque, as if the usual 3 dimensional field was just allowing for an x-y-z reference into the space-time dimension, allowing for entry into the dimensions hard enough for the human mind to understand that I'm not even gonna try to tack them to my limited powers of description...this is visual phenomenon mind you, not just cognitive....

As I will still climbing at around ten minutes I kept referencing a discussion I had just had with a fellow BLer where he mentioned his first experience with DOM being at a public swimming pool, and how twisted this was. It gave me knots trying to imagine this, and as I was barely clinging on and climbing I kept turning this over in my head until it became mantra-like..."well you could be on DOM at a public swimming pool in NYC...you have no idea what duress and pain is, you are gonna be fine...:D"

At around 15 minutes I was settled into the experience enough to relax and marvel, and marvel I did. This could indeed be a valuable tool for studying human perception.....although my visual field was virtually unrecognizable at times my identity and faculties remained largely intact....to hallucinate like this on any other 5HT2ergic one would be so awash in noise as to be drowning. I had some amazing aural hallucinations as well, with beautiful flanging and echoing. The sounds of ones refrigerator in a quiet apartment while tripping are often as inexplicable as the processes of which they speak, but this was something else entirely! There was a constant din, a buzzing of mosquitoes I recognized as the sound of the human race flitting about over the shit pile, and I was able to pull out individual hums and isolate them into synaesthetic air castles, almost like visual/aural glossolalia. At one point I walked over to the open sliding glass door and looked out onto the street as it shimmered with pulsing electricity and LED vortices. It was misting slightly and the fine rain drops caught my fascination for a minute. As i turned around and looked back into my living room these rain drops followed and I stood slack jawed, watching it rain inside my house. This was as real as day, which puzzled me to no end. I still had the classic psychedelic/mathematical hallucinations going on, but this rain was just cut and pasted, superimposed, in an entirely believable style. WoW.

By 45 minutes the experience subsided enough to be where I was expecting to be at initially. This entire experience was much shorter than normal, and much more intense. Besides being stunning eye candy it also was very therapeutic and insightful, and actually productive. By 3 hours I had only residual effects left, and was hungry and satisfied, having addressed many areas of psychological concern and my actions as of late. This compound really highlighted my internal moral compass, and allowed for a refreshingly critique free session of self analysis.

I am not sure if the brevity and out of the gate intensity were due to my set and setting, or if maybe the drug was just absorbed faster than normal, or if this is just another as of yet unexplained variation in the drugs effects. The chronology of this experience was more in line with my experiences in smoking it, or as I would imagine i.v. administration would be like. I still experienced some stomach "awareness"(rather than discomfort) on the come-up and I could see vomiting were I to up the dose too much more but as a whole there were far less physical side effects than with other PEAs and trypts. Were this my first experience with the drugs of this class I could have been easily overwhelmed and had an uncomfortable or even unpleasant experience. I can't urge enough to really exercise caution with these substances and take it slow. They seem very forgiving but I can see it turning sour with an overdose quite easily.

Very exciting stuff.

Cheers

^Thanks. Great report!

There seems to be an incredible degree of consistency emerging among the first few experiences recounted on BL.

Besides being stunning eye candy it also was very therapeutic and insightful, and actually productive. By 3 hours I had only residual effects left, and was hungry and satisfied, having addressed many areas of psychological concern and my actions as of late. This compound really highlighted my internal moral compass, and allowed for a refreshingly critique free session of self analysis.

This is exactly what I would expect from this compound, particularly from a solo experience. Visually spectacular, but also potentially very insightful. Bright, blithe, lucid material.

hi all , can some 1 clear this up for me .... if i dissolve say 20mg freebase in liquid at 100ug a drop in my nasal dropper.. will the freebase be active nasally?
also what solution should i use , saline soultion , 37.5% vodca or other ?
would they do for long term storage say over 6 months?

ok , so could you sugest a solution that would turn it into the salt.. i have read trough the tread but still need some help with this. i have vodca here, can get some distilled water, but for acid i do not no. lemon juice / vinegar.. would they work? :?

also the freebase does seem to be active sublingal and on blotters, so would freebase in a liquid solution not work.?

If the freebase is active sublingually, I see no real reason why it wouldn't be active intranasally too. But if it turns out it isn't you could always add a drop of (distilled) vinegar to your solution to form the acetate salt without altering the concentration too much.

I think a drop of vinegar should be enough for about 5mg of 25C freebase, if your solution contains more, add proportianally more vinegar.

The freebase will not be soluble in water though, maybe in vodka, but that's probably not nice to insufflate! So you're probably better off making the salt anyway. For long term storage I think the solution should contain about 20% alcohol too, to prevent bacterial growth.

ok great thanks for that... yeah im not to sure wat to do yet.
so i could use say this vodca 37.5%, vinigar or lemon juice concentrate, and maybe some distilled water to leave it sitting around 20% alchohol.

i have 20mg freebase, my dropper on average is about 31.25 ul / 32 drops per ml
i want 4 drops per dose at 400ug which leaves me 6.25ml of solution.
5 drops = 7.8 ml
so even if i do not have exactly 20mg it will still be safe starting out at 1 drop (100ug) and moving up from there.:D

Yeah that works, I'd do two things first though. Make a solution without the 25C, just 50% vodka/water and a few drops of vinegar* and 1) check that you still get 32 drops/mL as the viscosity and drop size will probably change, 2) check that you can actually snort the stuff :) though I guess 20% alcohol won't sting too much.

*I don't know what lemon juice concentrate is, but if it is actually concentrated lemon juice I'd definitely go with distilled vinegar because it will be cleaner.

ok thanks . yeah with water it averaged 40 drops per ml so it mite go up to about 36 drops. would ordinary tap water do alrite? yeah hopfully it doesnt sting tobad. lol vodca undiluted stung a fair bit for 30 ul ... lol aslo is distill vinigar the clear vinegar you normally get?

Yeah I guess you'd get more drops/mL with the alcohol because you'd reduce the viscosity. Tap water on it's own I think would be fine, but mixing it with alcohol might precipitate some of the dissolved salts. I guess it depends on how hard your water is. And yeah, I'm pretty sure clear vinegar is distilled.

"drops" really aren't a standardized way to dose things... you could quite easily give yourself a larger dose than expected. You can get an oral syringe or an insulin syringe quite easily & cheaply, and either of those would be much more accurate

They are often not behind the counter....sold for oral administration of meds to babies and such. Or for measuring any liquid medication. But if they are behind, well, fuck em. The odd looks are probably in your head (unless yr a 6'6" stinking hippy with a dreadlock mullet and a tattooed face...but then you've got bigger issues than weird looks...) and your nervousness is probably projecting and making things worse. They are a pharmacy...they sell drugs, syringes, etc etc. Giving a reason right off the bat might just make you look even sketchier. But if needed, you are buying a syringe to administer your home brewed retrovirals to your baby what has the aids. Or something. (and then you ask em if they sell "oxycottin")

Cheers

^Heh heh.

Oral syringes seem like they'd be too big if you're using them for liquid insufflation, and even if they are small they could be problematic (the drop method would be awkward as hell for liquid insufflation, too).

Here, look at this 1 mL oral syringe for feeding baby chicks (I'm not even sure one this small could be bought at a pharmacy):

9574_oral_syringe.jpg

Instead of a needle, it has a fairly wide nozzle. Imagine trying to squirt 1/10th of 1 mL (a small enough amount that it won't go down your throat) with your 25C solution in it out of that thing and into your nose. I'd be worried a lot of it would remain held up in the nozzle (I've seen this happen with needless syringes). I guess just make sure you draw in air above the solution so that you squeeze the air out after the solution, thereby clearing the nozzle of fluid. The problem with this is that the syringe will have to be upright during administration so that the air bubble rises above the solution. Your head will have to be tilted back while you squirt it out. This might result in some going down your throat. If you're careful you might pull it off fine, though.

I still say insulin syringe with the needle cut off with a wire cutter is the best cheap/accessible method. Though I must admit I'm biased, as I'm amused by the idea of needle virgin Bluelighters walking into a pharmacy and requesting needles. I've done it before without issue, but two of my friends say they are "psychologically incapable" of asking for them and lying about why they need them (apparently it's unusual that some people need insulin). I guess there's always buying a box of 100 on the internet for all you needle buying phobics who are afraid of your own assholes (that is plugging -- which is reportedly effective, presumably far superior to sublingual and equipotent to liquid insufflation, and avoids all these issues).

Does anyone know of the legality of this compound UK and elsewhere?

it is seemingly legal worldwide atm , same goes for all these nbomes .
i am not sure though im no chemist. lol

i am in uk though and had no problems .... 4-5 days from europe .:D

I have no problems getting it in the uk. i bought tabs tried sublingual and got threshold effects i have also tried nasally and rectally and still got mild effects even up to 1050 mcg rectally that was 3 so called 350mcg tabs. i might have bunk what do you think?

How do you take tabs nasally? And how do you do it rectally, just stick them up there? I'd mash them up in a mL or so of water (maybe with a drop of vinegar to make sure the drug dissolves) and squirt the whole lot up there. If that's not what you did before, I'd just try this with one at first in case it's just that it wasn't being absorbed.

Sublingual should work though, but might be a bit finnicky.