• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy NBOMe-2C-C (25C-NBOMe) Thread

So what's the ratio you recommend for the solution and what amount do you recommend to use with a P20 pipette (from 2 to 20ug)?

Follow Dondante... Use a 10% EtOH solution and a 1.5mL tube, fill it with 15mg of material and 150uL with a P100 (you should be able to figure out the math for different quantities). Heat gently, vertex, centrifuge down. Freeze the tube for storage; should last quite a long time. You should be able to reliably dose from 250ug-1000ug with this method, the amounts being 2.5uL to 10uL.

I guess you just pipette into the nostril to dose it. Alternatively you could pipette 10uL into a gelcap and then insert it into your rectum which which probably easier and less likely to lead to any variability. Gelcaps dissolve there in about 5-15 minutes, similar to the stomach.

^I made a slightly more dilute solution (50 μg/μL) and used bacteriostatic water. Even at that concentration, it precipitated out pretty quickly when cooling to room temp.

Another way to do it without the P20 would be to make a 10 μg/μL solution and use a 1 cc syringe for intranasal dosing...0.05 mL = 500 μg.

It's up to the line of a P20 pipette tip if you're using a 100ug/uL solution... I don't recommend dosing it any other way. 1mg can be 2mm in diameter or 1/2mm in diameter depending on the way in which the powder was milled.
This bears repeating. I've seen two different batches of 25C-NBOMe HCl, and the first was much fluffier than the second, taking up roughly double the space in the vile i.e., same compound, same salt, double the volume. No matter how many times they've done it before, not even being the same compound in the same form allows a person to judge the weight of any substance active in the mg range with any degree of accuracy by sight alone between different batches, least of all chems active in the ug range (and you can't trust the vendors to give you the weight that you ordered, either, nor that the batches didn't change between orders, thereby changing how much volume a certain weight takes up). Anyone who insists they can eyeball any RC based on its name and visual properties alone is a danger to themselves and others.

I think most of us using the pure compound are using a single mg scale combined with multiple reweighings biased on the side of safety along with staggered liquid dosing, and I've no doubt there's still substantial variance (variance we end up feeling) between the doses we think we're taking.

People out there: please don't toy with this one (especially) without at least a single mg scale, you'll end up burning yourself and your friends along with you. Despite being incriminating, the blotters are really the best way to reduce your risk if you refuse to get a single mg scale.

Thanks for the answers!
I think I'll be diluting 5mg in 0,30mL to get 333ug by every 20uL nasal. :D
I may be trying a more diluted solution too with 5mg in 0,50mL for 200ug every 20uL.
Either way, it will be awesome.

Forgive my ignorance, but where might I be able to get a pipette capable of that type of dosing?
I've done a quick google for the ones you've mentioned and they're upwards or £100.
I take it you don't have these specifically for the administration of RCs?

Forgive my ignorance, but where might I be able to get a pipette capable of that type of dosing?
I've done a quick google for the ones you've mentioned and they're upwards or £100.
I take it you don't have these specifically for the administration of RCs?

They're expensive, yes, you can find them for less on eBay but they're often uncalibrated. You use them pretty extensively for biochemistry/molecular biology/analytic lab work.

If you don't want to shell out for one, you can solvate them in larger volumes (like 200mcg/mL) and enjoy them rectally. If you buy them, don't forget to buy tips too.

For liquid insufflation I think it's easiest for most non-chemistry set buying people to just to buy an insulin syringe at a local pharmacy and cut the needle off at its base with a wire cuter (cut through the plastic at the point where the needle meats the barrel). 10 insulin units containing 0.5 mg of 25C-NBOMe in solution will squirt up your nose without dripping down just fine.

I sincerely cannot make sense why expensive pipettes and strange dilutions are necessary. I've used an off the shelf eyedropper with a dilution of 1 mg/ml. After repeated testing i know precisely how many drops are in one ml (16 in my case) Thus I just dose accordingly. 2 drops in each nostril will not drip to the throat. If I want more than 4 drops, I apply 2+2, I wait 10 seconds for the solution to be absorbed, and I repeat the dose. This has been tested several times, and not only by me, and it works extremely well!

There: effective easy, cheap and safe. What else does one need?

Could anyone compare this two another psychadelic?

is it like 2c's (if so which ones) or shrooms or acid or mda?

thanks in advance!

the consensus does seem to be that they are very different from their parent 2c compounds. As for comparisons between the bomamines & "classic" psychedelics, you're comparing apples & kumquats ;)

Last edited:
I sincerely cannot make sense why expensive pipettes and strange dilutions are necessary. I've used an off the shelf eyedropper with a dilution of 1 mg/ml. After repeated testing i know precisely how many drops are in one ml (16 in my case) Thus I just dose accordingly. 2 drops in each nostril will not drip to the throat. If I want more than 4 drops, I apply 2+2, I wait 10 seconds for the solution to be absorbed, and I repeat the dose. This has been tested several times, and not only by me, and it works extremely well!

There: effective easy, cheap and safe. What else does one need?

Probably not very accurate, though... Drop sizes vary pretty widely depending on flow rates. And it's easy to make a mistake with a pasteur pipette and add too many drops. You can easily get a 1mL syringe for insulin injections and measure much more accurately with that.

I sincerely cannot make sense why expensive pipettes and strange dilutions are necessary.

They're not. A good pipette would deliver more accurate doses, but your method sounds fine too. As Nuke pointed out, a 1 cc syringe would be more accurate and cheap.

Could anyone compare this two another psychadelic?

...apples & kumquats... :)

In my opinion, 2C-C-NBOMe most resembles LSD, though it has some distinct differences that are difficult to pin down after a single trial. For one, I thought that visually, the compound was more spectacular. I wonder if the biggest similarity is that they both feel so light on the body...

I found it to be less similar to the 2C-x compounds that I've tried than expected...less body load for sure. The 2C-x class is such a varied group that it's difficult to make general comparisons. Specifically, I can say that it lacks the synestheisia of 2C-T-7 and the electricity of 2C-E. On the other hand, it provides valuable mental effects that I think can be lacking in compounds like 2C-B and 2C-C.

The tryptamines are even more dissimilar, though a few do tend to feel rather light on the body as well. 2C-C-NBOMe is fascinating material, but perhaps not capable of catalyzing the transcendent experiences of oneness that psilocin and the simple tryptamines are capable of. In general, it's great stuff...low anxiety and without dark corners.

thanks dondante. this sounds like my kind of thing. 2c-x bodyload really is an issue for me. I have a source ofr 350mcg blotters, however some people argue that this is too small a dosage and the 500mcg is the right dosage. could anyone confirm a decent dose or a sweet spot that they have found with the 25c-nbome?

thanks

350 mcg is good for a first time. This one's gentle enough to have quite a wide dosage range; people have reported good effects from 250 all the way up to 900.

And you can always take more or less than 1 blotter. 1.5 * 325 ug is almost 500 ug.

if you're using a 100ug/uL solution...

Woah. That is 100 mg/ml, and ther is no way it's soluble at room temperature at that concentration....

...Which *can be* dangerous, as the solution will NOT be homogenous if the researcher is not uber careful to ensure complete dissolution each and every time.

Better yet to simply use a more dilute solution, one that can sustain solubility even at room temperature.

I found this advice elsewhere and it has stood me in good stead:

(ignore the annoying "plantstril" lingo)

the NBOMe*HCl are soluble to at least 6-7 mg/ml in water. This would enable a sufficiently small volume to be insufflated, such that it didn't drip. At time of fertilization, the insufflated volume should be kept below ~0.1 ml, and ideally like 0.05 ml (per plantstril). So, at 6 mg/ml 0.05 ml will deliver 300 ug and 0.1 ml provides 600 ug. This can be repeated in the other plantstril without succumbing to drippy-syndrome.

Frankly, up to ~0.25 ml can be utilized in total with no drip.

I see no need for super small volumes, actually I consider them counterproductive!!

10 ul volumes lead to more room for error, more dose that is lost to walls of tips or syringe and less volume to cover the surface area of the absorptive nasal passages.

For liquid insufflation I think it's easiest for most non-chemistry set buying people to just to buy an insulin syringe at a local pharmacy and cut the needle off at its base with a wire cuter.

That is GREAT advice. Very low stress and user friendly.

it a great club drug in my opinion

Shhhhhh. ;-) LoL. Keep it on the DL.

I am not much of a clubber, actually not one at all, but 25C is the only entheogen I have encountered that hasn't seemed to be necessarily introspective and mind fucky. Actually I didn't think such a thing was possible... But it is. I'd almost hesitate to call it a entheogen, more like a enFUNogen.

Probably not very accurate, though... Drop sizes vary pretty widely depending on flow rates. And it's easy to make a mistake with a pasteur pipette and add too many drops.

Actually no big mistakes are made, for one can see the size of the water column in the eye dropper. The column full is about 1ml, So it's not even necessary to count the drops: half tube= 0.5 ml (and 500 ugs in my dilution). I use the drops counting mainly to avoid dripping. Granted, it could be more precise, but at dosages tested (300-400 ugs) I doubt that a +-5% will make a huge difference.

This is my first post here but been following this and many other theads here for a while.. :)

If one were to have 10mg of 25C freebase am I right to assume that there is no way I could get this to simply dissolve in dH20?
I was wondering if it could be dissolved into a 10ml solution of 10% acetic acid and dissolve to make a solution suitable for liquid insufflation of the 25C acetate..
Would this work alright or does anyone have any better suggestions?

If one were to have 10mg of 25C freebase am I right to assume that there is no way I could get this to simply dissolve in dH20?

No, there's no way.

I was wondering if it could be dissolved into a 10ml solution of 10% acetic acid and dissolve to make a solution suitable for liquid insufflation of the 25C acetate..
Would this work alright or does anyone have any better suggestions?

Well yeah, probably, but I can't imagine it's nice to snort 0.5mL of double strength vinegar! You should be able to get away with far less acetic acid than that:

10mg / 335.8 g/mol = 0.03 mmol 25C

0.03 mmol * 60 = ~1.8mg AcOH = ~20 uL of 10% AcOH (assuming the density of 10% AcOH is close to 1, and giving a slight excess)

So you'd only need around 20 uL of 10% acetic acid solution (0.02mL) for every 10mg 25C. You can make the rest up with water.

Oh, and welcome to BL :)

Seems the only reasonable way to handle this stuff would be put it straight into liquid form?