• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

The president doing that is really a publicity stunt. Fentanyl analogs have been around a long time as any have that's why the analog act exists... Really the problem is criminalizing drug users whether it be in the USA or not as Trump's white house is planning to do with even legal cannabis. The real solution is going back to opiod pain management, but with the understanding we have now vs the ignorance that used to exist not just around dependency, but overdose. Creating restrictions that prevent patient access and creating criminalization of even the natural plant production creating an underground market and raising the value of what should be easy to find substances. One of our worlds greatest a hypoceacies.

I don't know who you are, but politicizing what should be an HR discussion place is not BE at least in the manner you executed it.

How does the potency of methoxyacetyl fentantyl (MAF) compare to regular fent? Considering getting it since butyr fent is impossible to get these days. sigh.

Originally I learned it was pretty much as potent, but what was sold to me was probably 1/10 the strength. That being said I could've been sold another analog as maf. Just saying it's impossible to say as who knows if what you order will be what's advertise. Always assume it's as potent as fent if not carfent. Start very small and work your way up slow. Make sure to have narcan ready and don't do it alone.

I never said it wasn't I said what I was sent wasn't just to point out that what's being offered is not necessarily what's being sold.

Ahh forgive. My reading comprehension sometimes leaves a little to be desired. But with ginko it's coming back.

So I bought what was said to be BF from a new source because it was cheap. Probably a stupid idea. Feedback has stated its "fair quality" and nothing about any bunk product. The appearance of the product is sandy brown with Crystal chunks in it. What should this look like? Tastes bitter and very chemical like. I did a very small 1-2mg test dose (I am on Suboxone so the effects are not as pronounced) and I didnt feel too much. Should I just slowly titrate up to my optimal dose?

Also what fentanyl analogues are currently still in production as of now?
Is BF still in production? What is the best one out and what are safe dosage guidelines for said subustance?

Thanks

We can't help ID the mysterious brown powder you received from a darknet internet vendor, sorry.

Hopefully butyl-fentanyl, if that's what you mean by BF, is not being produced anywhere.

Fent analogues are not safe to handle outside of a lab and they are killing people every day.

Edit: I don't know the correct dosing, or I would share.

Have just checked the Spanish RC vendor site that I'm a member of and they are still selling butyl-fentanyl in blotter form, as 800mcg blotters....They only sell blotters and don't sell the raw powder...

That's being the case, I'm assuming 800mcg is a standard individual dose for this compound....not that means a great deal considering how wildly variable people's opioid tollerances can be....

We can't help ID the mysterious brown powder you received from a darknet internet vendor, sorry.

Hopefully butyl-fentanyl, if that's what you mean by BF, is not being produced anywhere.

Fent analogues are not safe to handle outside of a lab and they are killing people every day.

Edit: I don't know the correct dosing, or I would share.

Yea I meant butyl fentanyl.
What fentanyl IS still in production?
I want to narrow down my choices.

Hey guys, lots of great info on here. Want to thank you for that. Quick question, I've been researching this everywhere and I can't seem to find the answer.

Can the same substance have two different appearances, such as color? Is color a deciding factor on the identity of a substance?

Basically I've been continuously ordering several fent analogues and unlike every other time, this time it came looking pinkish. I asked them and they said it should be the same thing. But I just want to get a second opinion before I continue dosing. Thanks

Sorry, Inever, we can't discuss drug ID or what's in your drugs.

Hopefully the discrepancies in apparent quality give you an idea about the respectability of this mail-order industry. I guess if just selling a means to rip off your friends and other opioid addicts didn't do it. Or the part where they promote the idea that if you actually did get what you ordered, you had any hope of handling it safely. Oh, it may not kill you, just whoever you sell your "product" to.

Some members here object when I say that, while they set up a shrine for their buddies who OD'd. They purposefully ignore it's exactly because somebody thought they could mix this stuff up in their kitchen.

I understand. I think you might have misread my post. I understand it's my responsibility to know what I'm putting in my body. It's not y'alls responsibility to identify what I'm taking. What I'm asking is does color directly correlate to the identity of a substance or can one substance be two different colors?

Sir, the misreading is all yours. I'm in favor of personal hand-holding right up and over that personal-responsibility turnstile. Within reason.

No, the discussion is not allowed because it's a forum rule. We can't help you identify the chemicals you purchased based on color or mouthfeel, bouquet or caustic thrill, any sensory experience or desired lack of one. Because even if it was the right color, that alone doesn't mean anything.

You can see the other forum rules (and guidelines, there's really only a couple rules) in the "Guidelines" link at the bottom right of this post.

ETA: to be clear, that's for any and all drugs, not just this particular one that some would say I'm generally less keen on.

Last edited:
no one has any idea what is or isn't in your substance and we are not here to ID it. I am pretty sure I am allowed to say that the same substance may appear different colors due to different methods of synthesis, impurities. (which I also cannot go into). Fentalogues are BAD BAD news, I advise against this fullheartedly.

If we say it's something and it's not and you die because of the bad info it's our responsibility for passing bad info. Without a comparative GC-MS analysis no one can tell you what it might be

Or even if it was good info, and sickly-pink colored powders was what you wanted (probably not, honestly no idea) there's no way to know it's not crushed up Pepto-Bismol™ brand Chewable Tablets.

Which normally wouldn't be so bad, unless you left out the part where you, alone on Earth, have a deadly allergy to bismuth and FD&C Red #47.

Yeah, but a guy who already has GC/MS access, and a database with the right spectra, already knows how to handle his tetrabromofluorescein Y powders.