• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

No-go because it's Acrylamide is a carcinogen that can turn to glue in your bloodstream.

I don't judge junkies, it's my parents who judge junkies--even though they were both at one point. I thought I knew I could avoid all addiction through moderation and self-control. But, no one ever told me about rebound anxiety and muscle tension from Etizolam, so I got caught in that trap. Not that I mind. It's still very therepuetic and probably one of the most manageable things to be addicted to. I have 15 grams of the stuff laying around, and limit myself to 10 mg a day. A big tolerance but whatever.

I want to hear more about the methoxyacetyl-f and tetrahydrofuranal-f. Experience reports are nice but I want data. Potency, duration, effects, tolerance building, everything. Maybe we have something better than these--or maybe we reached the peak analogues of fentanyl can reach, I'll have to ask a few Chinese contacts for samples. I'll play lab rat because I can safely do so.

Carafentanyl is now being offered, but not on the clear net as far as I know. Things are getting really out of hand just thought I'd made a mention.

Carafentanyl is now being offered, but not on the clear net as far as I know. Things are getting really out of hand just thought I'd made a mention.

:/

Widely available for enthusiast of both drug and terrorism. Things are definitely getting out of hand.

It would be cool if they explored research opiods that were more along the lines of oxy in terms of potency. What would be really cool, in my opinion, is if a buperenorphine like research chemical was released so we'd have something easily available to maintain and/or taper from.

This is not the first time, nor the last, I know the dangers, and I know what I'm doing. I know it's not the safest, but I can handle it,

These could very easily fall into the category of "famous last words".....

This is a harm reduction website and what you are engaging in is extremely dangerous.

I am new to this site and not completely sure if I'm posting in the correct place.. anyways I have been on opiates over ten years I a 27 year old female living in NC but I have been purchasing heroin pref China for years now and there is some new stuff that has came around and I'm thinking it's some form of fentanyl just wondering if anyone could point me on what exactly it is. The main reason I'm so confused is a few of my friends have oded from snorting it but none IV which is my method. It is a white powdwe with no smell and it almost has a numbing sensation when tastes but not a eww nasty heroin taste. But what hAs me more puzzles is that I have had to do a shot within atleast 8 hours for years if not I start to withdrawal but with this stuff I can go wayyy over 24 hrs and feel no withdrawal what so ever does anyone have any clue what I could be doing???

No one can say substance id is against the rules.

Possibly rc possibly first time not getting cut dope... I remember my first gunpowder vs black tar using a dime at a time 6-12 hours then very soon couple eight balls a week.... Didn't last long, but was stable with my pain while I did and held my first job in 5 year. Never Od just can't afford it.

My bad no one can say... Substance id is against the rule. Just forgot the punctuation

My bad no one can say... Substance id is against the rule. Just forgot the punctuation
Hahaha <3

LOLWHAT?! Those unscrupulous fucks need to be sent to prison and butt raped for a lifetime. A lot of people are going to die.

I am new to this site and not completely sure if I'm posting in the correct place.. anyways I have been on opiates over ten years I a 27 year old female living in NC but I have been purchasing heroin pref China for years now and there is some new stuff that has came around and I'm thinking it's some form of fentanyl just wondering if anyone could point me on what exactly it is. The main reason I'm so confused is a few of my friends have oded from snorting it but none IV which is my method. It is a white powdwe with no smell and it almost has a numbing sensation when tastes but not a eww nasty heroin taste. But what hAs me more puzzles is that I have had to do a shot within atleast 8 hours for years if not I start to withdrawal but with this stuff I can go wayyy over 24 hrs and feel no withdrawal what so ever does anyone have any clue what I could be doing???

As others have said, substance ID is against the rules, only a lab test will tell

I think dissolving them both in a solvent, mixing and letting that evaporate would be a lot safer than just mixing the two powders together. Then again I have no experience in the matters.

I wanted to try this compound but after searching I only found one company that sold it and there were mixed reports as to their legitimacy.
Depending on the lab/equipment available to you, it is FAR better to keep it as a powder by using the wet granulation process. Volumetric dosing is fine if you are using nasal spray but as so many have said, smoking on foil is by a LONG way the best method of administration, ASSUMING YOU HAVE TITRATED YOUR DOSAGE PROPERLY. All drugs are fine if you follow basic harm reduction techniques. It never fails to shock me when so many posters sem to ignore the basics.
Personally, I have never found ANY fentanyl analog (and I am many years acquainted with them) that compares even vaguely in quality of experience to fentanyl citrate or hydrochloride - the two used clinically. As for the Upjohn patent, often wrongly referred to as a fetanyl analog, U-47,700, that is horrible as a recreational substance but VERY useful (my dosage being 1mg) as a short-acting 'rescue' med for when my 120mg OC tablets stop working after 6 hours, never the 12 claimed on the box. Duration of action and potency are (a) lengthened by a factor of c. 1.5 and (b) increased by roughly 1.75-2 by addition to capsule of 175mg carisoprodol and 25mg diphenhydramine. Oddly, rectal administration has double the bioavailability of that compound on its own.
But returning to fent analogs, there is not a single one that I would use.
I DO like CARFENTANIL, which I have titrated for smoking to 100mcg to 5g brown Afghan heroin. VERY cost effective, and the hit of fentanyls is like that of hydromorphone and dihydromorphine: one HELL of a rush followed by short plateau and slow reduction of effects over a period of around 3 hours.
My advice is to stick with fentanyl HCl and citrate and avoid the analogs which have been coming out of China over the last ten years or more. They are not pleasant like the clinical-use salts and there is evidence of carcinogenesis with several.
The poster who mentioned that butyrfentanyl is a common by-product of incomplete synthesis is quite correct; furanyl-fentayl similarly. That is one reason they are most commonly encountered. Acetylfentanyl has little literature associated with it, and as a result I have not and WOULD not put it into my system till I had professional papers outlining all relevant effects and side effects.
but fer Chrissakes, always be VERY careful when working with these compounds. No real need to suit up when using HCl or citrate but DO use latex gloves; and if using carfentanil, that is readily absorbed through the skin in small but extremely active quantities. NEVER work with carfentanil without mask and gloves. It is much more enjoyable as a nasal spray than the others, but ensure that your weight, whether 100 or 250mg in whatever number of litres of distilled water, is absolutely accurate.
I am also sure that you can outsource wet granulation to PhD Chem students at Universities - I use Uni labs for a LOT of procedures. (The required machinery & other equipment comes in at over $20,000!)

Depending on the lab/equipment available to you, it is FAR better to keep it as a powder by using the wet granulation process. Volumetric dosing is fine if you are using nasal spray but as so many have said, smoking on foil is by a LONG way the best method of administration, ASSUMING YOU HAVE TITRATED YOUR DOSAGE PROPERLY. All drugs are fine if you follow basic harm reduction techniques. It never fails to shock me when so many posters sem to ignore the basics.
Personally, I have never found ANY fentanyl analog (and I am many years acquainted with them) that compares even vaguely in quality of experience to fentanyl citrate or hydrochloride - the two used clinically. As for the Upjohn patent, often wrongly referred to as a fetanyl analog, U-47,700, that is horrible as a recreational substance but VERY useful (my dosage being 1mg) as a short-acting 'rescue' med for when my 120mg OC tablets stop working after 6 hours, never the 12 claimed on the box. Duration of action and potency are (a) lengthened by a factor of c. 1.5 and (b) increased by roughly 1.75-2 by addition to capsule of 175mg carisoprodol and 25mg diphenhydramine. Oddly, rectal administration has double the bioavailability of that compound on its own.
But returning to fent analogs, there is not a single one that I would use.
I DO like CARFENTANIL, which I have titrated for smoking to 100mcg to 5g brown Afghan heroin. VERY cost effective, and the hit of fentanyls is like that of hydromorphone and dihydromorphine: one HELL of a rush followed by short plateau and slow reduction of effects over a period of around 3 hours.
My advice is to stick with fentanyl HCl and citrate and avoid the analogs which have been coming out of China over the last ten years or more. They are not pleasant like the clinical-use salts and there is evidence of carcinogenesis with several.
The poster who mentioned that butyrfentanyl is a common by-product of incomplete synthesis is quite correct; furanyl-fentayl similarly. That is one reason they are most commonly encountered. Acetylfentanyl has little literature associated with it, and as a result I have not and WOULD not put it into my system till I had professional papers outlining all relevant effects and side effects.
but fer Chrissakes, always be VERY careful when working with these compounds. No real need to suit up when using HCl or citrate but DO use latex gloves; and if using carfentanil, that is readily absorbed through the skin in small but extremely active quantities. NEVER work with carfentanil without mask and gloves. It is much more enjoyable as a nasal spray than the others, but ensure that your weight, whether 100 or 250mg in whatever number of litres of distilled water, is absolutely accurate.
I am also sure that you can outsource wet granulation to PhD Chem students at Universities - I use Uni labs for a LOT of procedures. (The required machinery & other equipment comes in at over $20,000!)
I received a sample (1gram) of Fur-Fent???
What to do with it I'm lost. Tolerance for reg fent hci 100mcg IV. Anyone?

I received a sample (1gram) of Fur-Fent???
What to do with it I'm lost. Tolerance for reg fent hci 100mcg IV. Anyone&#55357;&#56848;
Volumetric dosing and don't forget the proper equipment, like gas mask, gloves etc. Weight it at least two times with a good scale and do it in a small room you can clean entirely

Hi i take 40 ml of Methadone a day and smoke the odd bit of brown, i been offered a sample of : 1.BUTYR FENTANYL
2.CHINA WHITE (This is synthetic heroin also known as china white.
Mix of Butyr Fentanyl and Mannnitol)
3.FURANYL FENTANYL
4.U47700
5.4-HO-MIPT

Im tempted by Butyr Fent or the China White, what sort of dose would i need with a 40-50ml methadone tolerance? is it even worth taking?

I suggest not messing with fentanyl in any form as you'll either od or become so tolerant your methadone won't work. Also ml amount doesn't matter as usually the methadone syrup is diluted... That could easily be 80-90 mg or 400-500 mg the latter I doubt as not all brands of methadone syrup is dosed the same.