• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids The Big and Dandy Fentanyl Analogues Thread - Acetylfentanyl / Butyrfentanyl

All potent opioids are dangerous but use of a scale and careful titration and its not anymore dangerous than driving. Im a hard head know it all, so if someone told me not to do something...im more likely to ask why than listen.

Maybe in the name of harm reduction, we emphasize how to do these things safely(ish) vs just telling someone not to do something...and leaving it there.

Aaah BF, I do miss you sometimes.

Honestly if one has to ask those questions and can't find the information themselves they obviously don't have the initiative and/or capacity to manage a fentanyl habit. Especially someone using on top of ort treatment.

Yeah...that was my thought as well...and i do not disagree...but at the end of the day...still better to give the info for future readers vs just saying to say no with no valuable information...no?

I never disagreed with you I think most long time members here respect harm reduction over harm prevention, which is usually less successful. To conclude the info about this stuff is more than avaliable to one willing to research it.

It's really fucked up how it is especially with the u4xxxx series. With most pain patients being put on gaba active drugs and forced individuals methadone/suboxone programs that are very detrimental mentally for someone either dealing with excessive anxiety from pain issues or worse a stressful depressing life situation. Don't get me wrong without them things would be terrible, but there are better options and this forcing anyone who finds pain relief with opiates to be labeled as addicted like those who are covering life stress or unmanaged health issues separate from chronic pain with opiates. Personally methadone leaves me susceptible to suicidal ideation, which my situation leaves me fighting against daily yet suboxone is worse as it prevents me from sleeping literally. It leaves someone like me in a corupt market even consider fentanyl knowing not only just of its dangers and preparing an injectable volumetric measuring solution even though it still probably would be a bad idea even with the goal to ween off. It's really a shame.... They might as well make semi synthetic stuff that is more similar to hydromorphone or even Oxymorphone. Wouldn't that be too good to be true unless you did it yourself

I feel like lofentanil was more fun than MAF (methoxyacetylfentanyl).
MAF seems to give me nausea on every shot. Good duration though.

I was on subbies (buprenorphine) for a couple of years and frankly, have been `all at sea` ever since I came off it`, due to my sources running out.
Just lately I`ve been ambering through life aimlessly, depressed with it, and staying in bed all day / not even bothering to get up on top of that.
My friend has emphesimia and gets fentanyl on prescription and over the last week or so (as I`ve run out of vallies) been sucking on 50mg fentanyl patch through the day by putting it into cups of boiling hot coffee and drinking it,
Like buprenorphine, this seems to of picked me right up again and put a bit of fire back into my belly,
Unlike my new batch of diazepam which arrived today having ordered online for the 1st time
(they are generic ones from India and they are crap)

So now I`m waiting on my budgeting loan to come through, so I can try again elsewhere, as I`m even more `all over the place` without my daily dose of diazepam !!!!!

:X:):|=D:\:?

^Even with an opioid tolerance sucking on a 50 mg patch can kill you if you take too much and adding diazepam into the mix is extremely dangerous. Stay safe!

:/

Widely available for enthusiast of both drug and terrorism. Things are definitely getting out of hand.

It would be cool if they explored research opiods that were more along the lines of oxy in terms of potency. What would be really cool, in my opinion, is if a buperenorphine like research chemical was released so we'd have something easily available to maintain and/or taper from.

Can this be taken while on Buphrenorphine (Suboxone) or will it just get blocked out?

i have access to a VERY accurate scale (xx.xxxxg) and proper safety gear to accommodate titration and prevent silly stuff like dust on eyes/in nose....my freaking issue is a crippling fear of throwing money to a random skeevy site for "research chems". i just dont know who to trust.

*(EDIT)* for the curious the analytical balance i own is an a&d weighing GR-120 laboratory scale i picked up at an auction for a song. its older but still weighs my 1g standard at 1.0000g so i trust it

Last edited:
Morningloryseed, slightly off topic at this point but agree, kratom is an excelent weapon against the epidemic-level scourge of harder opiates. I use it whenever I feel the need to scratch the old itch. I dont let myself procure anything stronger than kratom these days, after 6 years battling with harder shit, including a fatal dose of acetyl fent in 2015, saved through resuscitation. That night I took the dose that had been working for me, and an hour later I didnt feel as high as I wanted to be so took the same dose. That was enough to overdose, and that is why the treacherous therapeutic index (the amount of effective dose versus the amount of an overdose) of these drugs can't be taken lightly.

I see dead people.

I hate to be *that* guy but I don't understand the fear of fentanyls. You ALWAYS take a small taste first, fent does not change the behavior just the degree to which one starts off small! So now you start off really small? I dunno I'm still pretty sure the fents I have had were WAY cleaner than the black tar heroin I played with the literally one and only time I scored any. I live in one of the biggest smack infested wastelands, it is literally a Miracle the only time I could buy heroin was the week I left my home state of Colorado and became a refugee. Ahhh, but times can change... I bet I find it next week. Well, I've never had a heroin habit and with kratom > fent/poppy pods are around I would not begin to experience the supposed "epidemic" that plagues the less sophisticated junkies.
In theory that may be correct. Fentanyl and most of it's analogues have higher therapeutic indices (LD50/ED50) than morphine. However we see a shit ton of people die off fentanyl overdoses, don't we? Of the four people I have known who fatally overdosed all four were using fentanyl.
On top of that there is a lot of badly cut fentanyl being sold as heroin.

Then there are a lot of people who are simply too dim-witted to dose correctly. It's easier to overdose a crystalline substance active in the ug range than it is to overdose a substance with the same TI active at a dose ten-fold higher.
The process doesn't just scale as one would expect. Substance can stick to fingers and reach the mouth or particles can be inhaled when handled incorrectly. I once accidentally dosed a psychedelic amphetamine that way and woke up in my own vomit. I've never felt comfortable handling or even stashing substances active at such low doses.

Another issue are mix-ups. I have once confused two substances i had lying around and in consequence took 300mg AB-CHMINACA (round about 1000 doses). Had it been fentanyl I'd be dead now. Had it been cut-to-shit heroin I'd probably still be alive.

Imho anyone who stocks fentanyl analogues should therefore keep them in (refridgerated, sterilized or preserved) aqeous solution at the highest feasible water/substance ratio, clearly labeling the bottles with the respective substance name and concentration.

It's tough seeing people sell their lives for heroin when they could easily spend a month worth on a lifetime supply of fentanyl analogue. On the other hand I am pretty sure these same people would soon after find themselves six feet under if they actually decided to go down that road.

It's a bit of paradoxical I guess, but I can understand why a person wouldn't want to mess around with fentanyl and it's often much more potent analogues.
I personally urge everyone outside of medical settings to stay the fuck away from fentanyl analogues, probably due to personal experience with losing said people. I held two of these people in highest esteem and still do.

Last edited:
A word of warning; I was addicted to several fent analogues for about a year, and let me just tell you...you get yourself physically dependent on that shit, and you go through WDs, it is a complete and utter nightmare that you will never forget. Just warning you all, coming from someone who went through hell and would not touch fent again for all the tea in China. Even WDs from Morphine were more fun, and you know how THAT goes. Be warned...it is a trap. Believe me.

If all drugs were legal....which I still desire, and were sold in legal, labeled, containers....fentanyl would still more dangerous than opiates, because of additional respiratory depressing effects inherent to the family. With that, I agree heroin is a safer choice. It lasts longer too. Me, I'm having water atm but will finish the day with a beer and kratom. Im ok with this too!

If all drugs were legal....which I still desire, and were sold in legal, labeled, containers....fentanyl would still more dangerous than opiates, because of additional respiratory depressing effects inherent to the family. With that, I agree heroin is a safer choice. It lasts longer too. Me, I'm having water atm but will finish the day with a beer and kratom. Im ok with this too!
All sources I've seen state that the TI of fentanyl is much higher than that of morphine. With central depression being the silent killer here, I don't see how that would be compatible to what you said. Are you absolutely certain?

Fuck no! I take the "additional respiratory depression" on trust...actually for all I know this is BS, I've never researched it.

I've little experience with heroin, never died yet (fully) on fentanyls, so official MGS position is stick with kratom, or some pods if you are feeling naughty.

Ok so, look guys. I know a guy on fentanyl 75 mcg. BUT wait! There’s more! They’re used. And the person who wears them b4 they become used switch’s out every 2 days not 3. He’s been on this drug for 7 months now, and takes it orally. Let’s just keep this short and simple . I’m scared as fuck for him as he does not want to be on the drug any longer. Since they are youth will he have a better chance of getting off fentanyl. Guys I’m getting really depressed for my Friend. Any hope would be extremely grateful for Any

Dunno if this is against Management Rules but i can truly sag, it has, context: existence/availability and Location strictly for Information use - i dunno ask if Sancho Pansa has decent Shit to blow my Neurons..., ok? I Hope so das i'm Not only not write in native Language and am honest with no interest in sourcing per se - Not nearly...

So is Acetyl-Fentanyl, Butyr-Fentanyl or the über-Ope PFiBF in what EU Countries still being legal and available?

Got me 1800x2 Grams of My fave PFIBF lost and Even though AF is Almost Even cooler - and i am well experienced! Whats differentes in Quality, Grade of Purity and appearance?

Harm-reduction wise, fentayls should be topic #1 in bluelight

The neddle and the damage done
Opiod abuse is a national emergency, and the president is expected to declare it so officially. The epidemic appears to be gathering pace. Of the 65,000 drug-overdose victims in the 12 months to March 2017, 80% died from opioids. The death toll now exceeds the height of the AIDS epidemic in 1995. While deaths from prescription opioids are reaching a plateau, deaths from fentanyl have risen 92% over the past year to 22,000

20171028_USC074.png