Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breaking Through

What's the secret to breaking through, I seem like I'm kind of on the verge, the classic chrysanthemum pattern dancing on my wall with what seems like little pin pricks of light starting to poke through, and then before I know it I'm back on my way to baseline. What am I doing wrong?

How many milligrams are you vaporizing?

My most intense experiences have been getting as much DMT in me as quickly as possible. I can usually only inhale about 25mg in one toke, then I hold it in for about 20 seconds and then exhale and quickly suck in the second hit (I've started tripping as I suck this one in). Then I lay back and hold it in as long as I can.

Sorry to go off the line of metaphysical debate here, but I was just curious about the shelf-life of well cleaned DMT? Should keeping good synthetic deems over a period of time be a problem? Is there any particular way I should keep it? Is folding the crystals up in aluminium foil a bad idea, seeing as how thats how I have them now? Thanks in advance....

I was considering getting a glass vial, but I saw a friend put his DMT into one and a lot of it got stuck to the sides, which sucks with a round vial... Guess i could search for square vials! :)

--On a side note, the other day I vaporized 30mg DMT and most of the experience consisted of many entities running past me and dancing around me in a completely 3 dimensional space. They seemed happy, touching me at times, running past and tapping me on the head and things like that. They got incredibly real and I was able to look into the feminine face of one of them as 'she' spun past me. This was seriously the most beautiful thing I think I've ever seen. They were also speaking in a language that I could actually hear, but it sounded nonsensical. They would say things in this jibberish as they went past touching and tapping me. I didn't quite "understand" the speech, but I could hear it. At one point I was so immersed into their presence that I felt I should offer the ones behind me a seat. This was one of my strongest experiments so far, as I only recently been lucky enough to work with this material.

Last edited:
samadhi_smiles said:
My most intense experiences have been getting as much DMT in me as quickly as possible. I can usually only inhale about 25mg in one toke, then I hold it in for about 20 seconds and then exhale and quickly suck in the second hit (I've started tripping as I suck this one in). Then I lay back and hold it in as long as I can.
From what I can gather, I got to a place most folk don't get on their first try and I put it down to expert tuition, which led me through that exact practice - cheers, mate ;)

Well, one good method to ensure that you breakthrough is SMOKE MORE!!! Thats the only way I continue to, is just keep packing the pipe. I think breakthrough, as a term, lends some air of violence to the DMT trip. Its more like sinkingdown underground then breaking anything. I don't feel likes there a point where you are here and just beyond that is the other kingdom- in a way, you can experience a mild 'breakthrough'.

I guess though for the full spectrum of effects to manifest and when it does, it would be called breaking through. But I've never experienced the salvia-like sensation where all of a sudden I am ELSEWHERE; the DMT process can usually be followed and realised. Time seems to go so slow anyway.

Ok so whenever I'm smoking DMT out of a crackpipe, it gets dirty real quick.
Not just the outside of the pipe is black[my friends still haven't gotten the hang of NOT letting the flame touch the glass...] but the stuff inside turns black and starts tasting like ass pretty damn quickly.
Any way to prevent the chemical liquid from turning black, ie just staying brown?

willow, maybe 'break loose' is a better term...its as if you've cast the anchor away and you drift on into the sea...

Heirarchy, have you experimented with melting it at a lower temp? I remember this black residue forming from BURNING the 5-MeO-DMT I had (it's a bit more fragile than DMT for some reason).

Also, it could just be an impurity in your DMT? Maybe try washing a bit of it and trying that?

anyone else experience something lie this from smoking DMT;

when the effects coem on, I fel my face kinda open up its pores and and see light particals come out, at higher doses they look like jewls, almost diamond structures. They seems to come out right at the moment the "blast" from te center of your mind reaches the face. The thoughts I can manage to have about this is out of this world, rangingf rom is that my soul to my body rejecting the tsart of pimples.

^ yes & no but I think I get what you're driving at ~ spherivision ?

Its the energy imparted from searing the air with your visual laser beams...

zophen said:
^ yes & no but I think I get what you're driving at ~ spherivision ?
kinda, but spects feel and look liek they are exiting my face. ok, you rember that movie rgeen mile? well that big black dude would cough up gnats, its like that but only coming out of my face.

Its almost like that icky acid feeling you get when you have a great psychedelic moment. where your skin kinda craws.

^Not that physical thing no , but I 'see' out of my mind all around, the 'visual' aspect being kind of secondary to the 'information download' aspect, both are intergral of course but I seem to see the beautiful stuff in a more comprehending way as opposed to looking at it in an 'oh it's lovely'way. I see it and deeper in it , I dunno can't explain.

zophen said:
^Not that physical thing no , but I 'see' out of my mind all around, the 'visual' aspect being kind of secondary to the 'information download' aspect, both are intergral of course but I seem to see the beautiful stuff in a more comprehending way as opposed to looking at it in an 'oh it's lovely'way. I see it and deeper in it , I dunno can't explain.
oh yes, I get this too, the "love" aspect, but Im talking about when I dont loose my self (which is alot now... dmanit I may ahve jaded DMT already!... prob not though) but right after I inhail and the effects come on, it feels like my fae comes alive and stuff is shooting out from it. this in no way is an explination of what I experiences, only a small observation Iv made that ahs happend a few times in my experiences.

hopefully ill be getting a point of DMT by august, and i was wondering.. starting now what can i do to prepare myself for the trip?

cLOUDDEAD said:
hopefully ill be getting a point of DMT by august, and i was wondering.. starting now what can i do to prepare myself for the trip?
spend time with friends and family, tiddy up your life/become accepting to it. spend time with the earth, just mental masterbate to what existence is and how you fit into it. What all of "this" is.

Then smoke some DMT and see how close you were to it. ;)

well all of the above has been my life for about the past month or two. infact i almost feel like im going insane with how much i contemplate life, the universe and everything. hopefully dmt can clarify a few things for me.

cLOUDDEAD said:
well all of the above has been my life for about the past month or two. infact i almost feel like im going insane with how much i contemplate life, the universe and everything. hopefully dmt can clarify a few things for me.
or pose the correct questions? or just cause more, or even just confuse teh fuck out of you. either way you'll get SOMETHING from the experience.

plus its fun, Iv never had a bad DMT experience,its just to short lived for me to find anything negative about it. and I'll respect it to, I dont do it daily like I easily could, and I can hold onto it for quite some time. Realy, its just fun to me now, I get a reminder that I dont haev to think so much all the time, that Im to used to "this" pattern of though/reality/what ever youw nat to call it and realy its as simple as just doing something to keep your mind of of it. create tasks and suchs for you to do while here and find enjoyment out of it. Thats the key, enjoy your existance.

yeah man, i've narrowed it down to three outcomes, ill learn to enjoy life for what it is and will never know / nothing / all my current thought branches will branch into new ideas that will confuse me more. =]

i've been hanging around with friends a lot more, it really keeps my mind off of shit.

would you mind my adding you to some sort of IM? i don't really like asking questions over forums or through PMs.

cLOUDDEAD said:
yeah man, i've narrowed it down to three outcomes, ill learn to enjoy life for what it is and will never know / nothing / all my current thought branches will branch into new ideas that will confuse me more. =]

i've been hanging around with friends a lot more, it really keeps my mind off of shit.

would you mind my adding you to some sort of IM? i don't really like asking questions over forums or through PMs.
untill late, Iv never had time for IMs. just PM me, if it something you need to say off the site, I may not want to respond. I dont think mods read my PMs, they have better things to do (like drugs!).

Youkai said:
untill late, Iv never had time for IMs. just PM me, if it something you need to say off the site, I may not want to respond. I dont think mods read my PMs, they have better things to do (like drugs!).
i would actually much prefer IM, so don't worry about it. thanks for what wisdom you shared :)

Status
Not open for further replies.