View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Naganooch! I have yet to make the journey to hyperspace. This is definately the Summer to try it- on my next to imbibe list fo' sho'.

dbailey, if youre comfortable with the psych headspace, then I recommend you blast yourself out of the water for a first experience (45mg smoked).

samadhi_smiles said:
dbailey, if youre comfortable with the psych headspace, then I recommend you blast yourself out of the water for a first experience (45mg smoked).

When I do procure some, I will take your advice. My psychoventures with 5-meo... were underwhelming unfortunately. But dammit, I would love to experience a true DMT breakthrough.

smoked about 25mg of DMT llast night on 2 strong blotters of LSD.
I have to admit that DMT is exponentially better when it is smoked while on another tryptamine. THE DMT seemed to influence the lsd trip more profound and left me in a state of awe. this was my first trial smoking dmt while on another tryptamine. I think smoking some DMT while on a strong dose of shrooms(5-7g) would be better though (than lsd)

anyone have any other combos they enjoy smoking DMT with other tryptamines?

250 mics LSD + 25 mg IV DMT @ T+8:00 = mind blown and then blown again

IV DMT admin. while listening to "Angels of the Universe" by Hilmar Örn Hilmarsson and Sigur Ros. I order you all to listen to this album. The DMT is optional.

Wow ... this one is going to take a while to process!

DMT is much, much more than cotton candy!!! 8o

It gorgeous!!!

Last edited:
I am still in absolute awe. That was the most amazing experience of my entire life! I want to put it into words, but I don't even know where to start.

++++!!!!

Dondante said:
I am still in absolute awe. That was the most amazing experience of my entire life! I want to put it into words, but I don't even know where to start.

++++!!!!
Isn’t it a great feeling to know that at this late point in your psychedelic career, after years of psychological desensitization, you’ve been able to achieve a more expansive and vital state of sublimity than even back when the experience was almost completely unknown to you? It lets you know you haven’t seen it all, that this isn't just a phase and that progress is possible. That despite having had experiences beyond your ability to pre-conceive or re-conceive, and having reveled in a degree of deep ecstasy few will ever be fortunate enough to experience, even greater possibilities really may still lie ahead.

I know this is probably part of what you can’t put into words, but what about the LSD do you think made such a synergy with DMT possible? I would imagine that given their chemical and experiential kinship with DMT, psilocin or 4-AcO-DMT might synergize even more completely; or do you feel that LSD’s significant differences with DMT are integral to the gestalt experience in a way that is unlikely to be recreated or surpassed with different combinations? If you can comment, in what way? Next on my combo list are aMT and DMT (IM or IV) and aMT, 4-AcO-DMT (this combo produced the most important psychedelic experience of my life), and DMT.

Last edited:
There is something very special about LSD + DMT...I smoked low doses through my one and only +++ LSD trip and it was amazing!

I am going to definitely have to try the psilocin + DMT thing though!

Psoodonym, I'm thinking like you're thinking!!!

I'M so excited its summmmmmmerrrr!!!!!! =D

I'm not sure what it was about LSD that made for such amazing synergy, but it undoubtedly changed the character of the DMT. I'm going to try and write a report, but the LSD was so incredibly intense that my memories of the entire experience are quite incomplete. They come back to me slowly ... naturally and with the help of my tripmates. I will see if I can recover enough for a report. The DMT experience, OTOH, is fresh in my memory, but extremely difficult to describe. One thing that immediately comes to mind is the serenity of the experience. After a tumultuous LSD experience, DMT put me in a state of egolessness that was so amazingly peaceful.

I'm serious about the aformentioned album. It's a soundtrack from an Icelandic film, and it is stunningly beautiful.

Dondante, serenity is a very good word to describe my recent DMT trips. All of a sudden, as if in a dream, I found myself flat on my back, staring at a field of geometric diamonds, interlocking and forming my thoughts. I was struck with the profound beauty of it all.

I'm looking forward to that TR of yours, bro! Peace and love! :)

^ I used to get absolutely amazing visuals off DMT now I get either a little or wham universal downloads and cosmic reality takes over your senses.

Pretty it may be, but deep overshadows the 'visuals' and one seems to merge with the entire universe.

This chemical is a powerful testament to the human mind's capabilities of creative manifestion. There is unfolding of thought in intricate visual diamonds, interlocking together to form faces, masks, life forms. The brain is pumping dimethyltryptamine, it is hungry for more.

You're on your hands and knees, tears springing from your eyes, wondering what else there is to reality.

Now you're on your back, with the stars above you zoom zoom zinging around and you have no idea who you are.

ya two serpent coiling is a symbol used by gnositcs as well.

I think LSD + DMT is would be better than Psilocin+DMT, because LSD tends to add more creativity/imagination whereas Psilocin is more chaos.

I havent done psilocin+DMT, but i have done LSD+DMT and the LSD allows me to have alot more creative thought process while in the DMT headspace. It also made the DMT flash ast about 10-20min longer than what dmt does alone
just some thoughts

Difficult really LSD/DMT is amazing Psilocybin mushrooms/DMT is amazimg ~ *shrugs* dunno it's all good I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.