View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
ooh, that makes me feel good if I'm getting about the same amount from my 150 gram extraction I just finished

how many pulls did that take?

oh and let me share somethin with you all. i was on a pritty nice dose (around 40 mg of 46 or so inhaled) and the effects came, but i fought the time thing. when i would go with it and let it take me it felt like inbetween breaths was forever and i was afraid i wasnt breathing, but when i fought it i felt myself breathing right but it made me feel extremely discombobulated and uncomfortable, i also started sweating alot.

all the while my freind who is in a nurse tek class at my high school was taking heart rate and checking my breathing the whole time and said it was regular thoughout the entire expereince, wether i was leting it take me or not.

lesson learned (well realy remembered) let it take you and dont freak out about your body at all, its strait and taking care of itself. its kind of like dreaming, not being aware of your body but still in an expereince, just all while conscious. dont let it freak out out and you can go soooo much futher. on the trip described above i didnt get past the first level, and just saw some cool morphing colors sliding all over forming not all that much. when i let go it got alot more intense and interesting and time disapeared.

real interesting time preception experiment though...

Last edited:
IGNVS said:
how many pulls did that take?

oh and let me share somethin with you all. i was on a pritty nice dose (around 40 mg of 46 or so inhaled) and the effects came, but i fought the time thing. when i would go with it and let it take me it felt like inbetween breaths was forever and i was afraid i wasnt breathing, but when i fought it i felt myself breathing right but it made me feel extremely discombobulated and uncomfortable, i also started sweating alot.

all the while my freind who is in a nurse tek class at my high school was taking heart rate and checking my breathing the whole time and said it was regular thoughout the entire expereince, wether i was leting it take me or not.

lesson learned (well realy remembered) let it take you and dont freak out about your body at all, its strait and taking care of itself. its kind of like dreaming, not being aware of your body but still in an expereince, just all while conscious. dont let it freak out out and you can go soooo much futher. on the trip described above i didnt get past the first level, and just saw some cool morphing colors sliding all over forming not all that much. when i let go it got alot more intense and interesting and time disapeared.

real interesting time preception experiment though...

that is first pull

and the most important thing about breathing is, if you for some reason truely stop breathing, you will pass out and your body will self regulate its self into breathing again. its like holding your breath till you pass out, once passed out your body will take over and begain breathing again.

I did 4 pulls
Yea I just noticed he said that was his first pull only
hah, but still this was the most successful extraction I've had yet

Exploding light here I come!

two days ago i got a pull of about 400 mg (out of about 180 gm bark)with a real fast pull right after i added the lye i threw in the naptha and let it separate in about 10 min. just now i checked the freezer (pull two) and saw a shitload of crystals all over the place in the little 3"diamiter dish i freeze preciped in.

school is such a good thing for extractions, you can totaly just not care about waiting. do a pull in the night, let it evaporate down over night, pop it in the freezer in the morning, come home in the afternoon to a bunch of crystals, scrape and repeat! oh yeah and you go and learn a bunch of shit (if you got cool classes)

another thing that helps is another dish with a big surface area to pour off your extra naptha in so it can evaporate, then jsut recrystalize the goos you get.

i cant wait to get a bunch of crystals so i can do a massive recrystalization of like 5 or 6 grams, and use that V shape idea you had. im going to add hot naptha, or well actualy i just ran out, ill probly go buy bestine and use that, around 30 ml per gram and let it sit for 30 or so hours then throw it in the fridge, then freezer. should get some pritty big crystals. wish me luck

Have DMT.. and questions

so i recently acquired two 50mg doses of DMT from a reliable source, i was just wondering if one could smoke it off of tin foil. would that method be efficient? has anyone out there tried chasing the dragon with DMT? i looked through a couple threads on the drug, but no mention of using tin foil rather than a 'meth-pipe'.

much thanks to anyone who replies. i plan on trying one of the doses tomorrow evening, once the sun goes down.

Merged in your DMT query.....

I wouldn't try smoking off tinfoil, you'll lose a lot of the material I would think. I've never tried it myself.

I know that there is someone around here who swears by it...don't remember the persons name though

Seems like it would be too difficult for me though I've never tried using tinfoil for anything so this just my lack of experience speaking

Its very easy and efficient smoking DMT off of tin foil - its probably the most efficient way I know of smoking DMT -

You lost NOTHING with this method since there is no recrstyalization on the sides of the pipe or light bulb or there is nothing burned in the pipe (with direct flame)-

The trick is to double up the tin foil and then to make a bowl (a bowl bowl not a pipe bowl) with the foil and place the DMT down into an indentation (so it won't run) in the bottom-

SLOWLY heat up the DMT underneath - you will realize you probably will only have to have the tip of the flame about a half inch underneath the foil (the tip of a lighter flame is where its hottest) -

If you heat it right, you will sea the DMT slowly melt into a liquid and then it will start emitting a white vapor -

Immediately begin sucking the vapor with a straw (or a tube slightly thicker than astraw such as a pen tube) and a few seconds before you are running out of breath remove the heat (like 5 seconds usually) and suck up the last bit

hold it in, exhale and as you are exhaling heat up the last bit -

I've found you can get MEGA hits this way and I've tripped the hardest off of smoking it on foil-

Safe Journeys!
S_S

It sounds effective although somehow not entirely attractive... must be some irrational stigma or something :)

Woohoo! I found there's like 3 hits left instead of barely 1 !!!
After that I really need to find the funds to invest in good equipment for an extraction...

*says prayer for DMT*

I've smoked DMT off of foil with moderate success. I found it difficult to not lose some of the vapor though.

In this thread, i have described a method which is very similar to the tin foil method, but it has the advantage that the smoke cannot escape from it.

This is my prefered method. But i never had the balls to put more than ~20mg in this pipe...

thanks to everyone who replied, in particular samadhi_smiles for sharing his experiences with tin foil and DMT. i'm confident that i won't have a problem losing any vapour, as i have a fair bit of experience with smoking things (and by 'things', i mean 'heroin'... ahhh, the folly of youth) off of foil.

the pipe you have described in that thread seems rather interesting nux, perhaps i shall assemble one for the second dose, if i have some difficulty chasing the first.

Make a Machine if you can (and you can). It works extremely well and is extremely easy to make.

Foil is awesome I always use it and lose nothing. I use it like samadhi does. It takes some practice but after a bit you can get the heat just perfect and get the perfect hits. I use just one layer and fold an x in it and make a indentation by rubbing my finger in a circle in the foil so the DMT can pool up and once it melts and starts to vaporize I roll it around a little and it vaporizes soo good! I think DMT has a fine temperature where it works the best with tin foil you can hit that temperature just perfect.

^Plus all the goodeness of inhaling burnt aluminium ;)

Tinfoil works well, surely. I used to smoke meth off tinfoil and got very skilled at not wasting any smoke with that method in the olden days. Burnt aluminium, however, is very bad news imho, and so i wouldn't recommend it. Right on, willow11! :)

You guys do realize the vaporization point of aluminum is INCREDIBLY high - way higher than a lighter can get to, even those 'jet lighters' (which work well for smoking DMT outside if combined with my 'basin' idea above!)-

The black residue on the foil that accumulates is the residue from the fuel from your lighter, not the aluminum burning-

Silly kids! :)

^I still wouldn't do it myself.....call it nonsenical intuition but I cannot see inhaling fumes directly from heated metals as being healthy.

what is the machine though? heated metals. that shit is way worse than foil when i do it the steel wool catches on fire and turns into little mettal balls. rips a hole right through that shit. i cant imagine that could be good for you...

Status
Not open for further replies.