View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy DMT thread - Next Phase

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Very true. hence, you should get good at using it, to not burn the steel wool. or better yet, use a thick gauge steel coil, which will not burn even if the flame touches it.

samadhi_smiles said:
(the tip of a lighter flame is where its hottest) -

S_S

Actually, the blue part in the source of the flame is hottest. Bluelight is hotter than white light.

Also, I tend to over complicate things, you punch a hole in the bottom of the bottle and put Steel wool in the top. where does the DMT go? where do you take in the hit from, the bottom?

Last edited:
plugging dmt

I have searched one information on plugging dmt....I heard Youkai mention is briefly so i tried it lol :\ ....haha. The thing i want to know is exactly how do you do it? I crushed my deems up a lil and wrapped em in a zigzag paper twisted and than shoved that sucker so deep i think i bled out of my ass the next day :p. No but seriously how do u plug DEEMS?

btw....the way i did it didint seem 2 work at all....tho when i smoke it my calender morphed into my wall :) alright peaz

Merged a question on plugging DMT....I don't see how it work not get destroyed by MAO enyzmes going up the chute....

Does anyone else get a feeling of immense mental clarity post-dmt ingestion. I feel more lucid and more mentally healthy than I have in years. Plus the chemical seems incredibly anti-depressive. It truly feels to "healthy" to be true. (though this could just be wishful thinking)

Solipsys said:
It sounds effective although somehow not entirely attractive... must be some irrational stigma or something :)

There can definately be a stigma attached to using foil. but thankfully if you smoke DMT with foil the stigma seems to vaporize shortly after the DMT...

Psychedelic Gleam said:
Does anyone else get a feeling of immense mental clarity post-dmt ingestion. I feel more lucid and more mentally healthy than I have in years. Plus the chemical seems incredibly anti-depressive. It truly feels to "healthy" to be true. (though this could just be wishful thinking)

Hell yes!!! One thing I have realised is that we can think in different "area's" or "spaces" in our minds- as if negative thoughts are in a certain area, and by switching the "area" of our attention, we alter our conciousness. For example, I remember recetnly having a negative thought about my cannabis intake; I was still distinctly tripping from the DMT- of course the thought was presented in "images" or "snapshots"- and with little effort I was able to partition it of and literally put it in theback f mind- not away, but into my (then wide open) subconcious to examine. Interestingly, I have been having dreams/nightmares since then of awful and impossible situations involving weed (my beloved deserting me over it etc), so I think the subconcious is still at work. I will need more DMT or a lot of mediatation to bring it up. What I loved apart this partitioning sensation was that it was REAL- I usually think I have to smoke pot- I began the usual thought, when snap! I reaslised I don't need to even contemplate dope at all, I'll just kind of go 'over-here' in my head and ruminate on the joy. The real part was that I didnt smoke....for a day. Better then nothing though ;)

but thankfully if you smoke DMT with foil the stigma seems to vaporize shortly after the DMT...

and the vapour begins to stigmatize after you foil the smoke with DMT.

is there any metal that wont catch on fire i can use with a the machine besides steel?

The only reason steel wool catches on fire is because it's extremely thin, not really even a wire. Get some steel scrubbers, like for the dishes. They'reshaped like sponges but they're thicker steel coil. Those won't burn at all and they work for the machine. Just cut a chunk off of one of them and stuff it in there. In the thread about the Machine, someone posted a picture of what I'm talking about. On one of the many pages.

I was watching the original Woodstock documentary last night (on 2C-T-2) and around 73 minutes in there is a Westerner leading a bunch of people in Kundalini yoga exercises and talking to the group about smoking DMT. I was rather impressed, I thought "that guy knows the score" :D

willow11 said:
Merged a question on plugging DMT....I don't see how it work not get destroyed by MAO enyzmes going up the chute....

so this is useless?? cuz i could have sworn youkai talking about this saying it worked well maybe he had an MAOI.... :\

Youkai said:
l_72666d765adf0eed63048cb45ff94795.jpg

first pull on like 150grams of bark using the tek I posted.

this was cleaned further but no pictures
we need more of these.... pictures...

edited: got naptha doin some pulls tonite... still dont wnat any pictures til i recrystalize a large amount tho

Last edited:
well, i finally felt ready to try the DMT last night - around midnight, my significant other having recently left to go to a club night (jungle, not something i'm particularly interested in... but i digress). i had the entire apartment to myself, it was dark out (so i wouldn't have to worry about too much light coming in through the floor-to-ceiling windows.. i wanted my trip to be in total darkness), and i was in an extremely good mood.

well, after my first hoot, i understand the need for a device such as "the machine". god, what a horrible burning sensation, coupled with a taste like what i imagine smoking tires must be like. i could only take half of the 50mg dose before my throat threw in the towel.. oh well, i held the hit in for as long as possible and experienced very detailed, vivid, involved CEVs (i didn't take note of any open-eye visuals, as i had my eyes closed for the entire trip), an intense body 'rusing' sensation, followed by about 20 min. of what seemed like a very intense mushroom trip.

i took the last half of the 50mg dose once my lungs had sufficiently recovered, and experienced a similar, if slightly dimished trip. i am now convinced that, despite my love for smoking things off of foil, i need to construct a machine.. if it does indeed remove the horrible taste/burning sensation, then such a device is the only way i will possibly be able to inhale a full 50mg dose in one go. :D

i'm in no rush, tho. i feel pretty positive about the experience that i had last night, and i can def. say i enjoy the way low doses of this drug feel. i could see a 20-25mg dose be used to ease a newbie into the psychedelic experience, just cause of the general euphoria and shortness of the trip. as my mind went inside itself shortly after the first hit, i felt a safety net of sorts.. knowing that if i did have a bad experience, it would only last 20-30 minutes.

anyway, overall, a great experience.. i do wish i could've inhaled the full 50mg dose, but this just motivates me to construct a machine.. which should look... well.. interesting, sitting on my ottoman. :D

Youkai said:
we need more of these.... pictures...
A few years ago one of my friends got a new camera I told him to send me a copy of these shots.
These crystals were grown at 10,000 ft elevation not sure if that makes a difference but when he has DMT it is always super clear.
Nice little pile.
d201ym3.jpg

Another sexy shot
d101lo4.jpg

Last edited:
^^ Drooling, I am... 8o

So, I've heard several mention combining 1-2mg of 5-MeO-DMT with their DMT to facilitate immersion into the DMT state. Anyone have experience or opinions on this? I have not yet broken through with DMT and will most likely try again this weekend. But I've been having trouble making it through the wall of patterns and glossolalia.

^I have never done less then 4-5 mgs of 5-meo-dmt with n,nDMT ooh it is soo nice….It is different then a regular DMT state more dramatic and sharp. I’ve done it about 10 or 15 times and it was always very positive for me. I’ve played with the ratio and I can’t remember exactly but I think 25% and 75% ratio blended very nice 25% 5-meo-dmt and 75% n,nDMT. I breakthrough easy on n,nDMT easy though so some people might need more n,nDMT.

Status
Not open for further replies.