• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy Basic LSD (acid) Questions Thread (Round two!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dorothyperkins said:
no way there anything mescaline related, how do you know theyre not lsd tho? dob fly may well be tasteless due to the miniscule amounts needed...

Of coursr i know that! I know lsd ;)

i've always heard that DOx compounds taste awful on blotter, including a tab i have in my drawer that my friend tried. said it tasted like bitter chemical death.

Merged om a question about tasteless blotters that aren't LSD.

I have ingested DOX compounds as crystals on the tongue, and I wouldn't say they taste particularly bad for a phenethylamine. They don't taste good, but they're one of the better-tasting compounds in my opinion. They do taste strong though... it's an unmistakable taste.

Does anyone know if we have a list somewhere of possible LSD adulterants? I have heard that there are only a handful of chemicals that could be put on a blotter with an active dose, just wondering what they are. I know some DOX compounds can be but that is about it.

(i tried searching and came up with nothing)

LuGoJ said:
Does anyone know if we have a list somewhere of possible LSD adulterants? I have heard that there are only a handful of chemicals that could be put on a blotter with an active dose, just wondering what they are. I know some DOX compounds can be but that is about it.

(i tried searching and came up with nothing)

yeah, that would be really great, especially considering the weekend i had. :]

Obyron said:
^^ That explains why willow's a little weird!
that explains alot! :D

^The link doesn't seem to work...

^Thats a great drawing....its more reminescent of DMT or mushrooms then LSD to me, but looks like the halluncinations of neither if you get me. I'd love to be sitting under that tree with a pipe of DMT and smoking the rainbow.

trippymantreezv8.jpg

Thanks Thug Love chick chick boom boom

ha no problem. i saw it today at my friends while i was high and i thought it looked incredible. like all of it looks so damn trippy

That isn't really how tripping looks, but it's a lot like tripping FEELS, if you get me.

i dont get you ha. maybe it has to be a first hand experience. damn acid would be cool. id be like holy fuck this is cool

Yeah, more likely you'll see traces of things, bending distortions in your field of vision, or geometric patterns overlaid (this is especially true when you look at anything with texture, like grass). If you're really tripping balls though, you could very well see something like that. I've tripped so hard I saw people shapeshifting, and experienced "teleporting" from locations, and a friend turned into a centaur!

well i didnt mean that you hallucinate some like statue. but more like the bending tree branches, rainbowey vision ect. but gracias

Thug Love said:
ha no problem. i saw it today at my friends while i was high and i thought it looked incredible. like all of it looks so damn trippy

Yeah, just don't start a thread on it as well though... If you take enough LSD, for example, it can be hard to see through the overwhelming colours that seem to float around everywhere....I remember swiping my hands through a multi-colored mist and exclaiming to my girlfriend that EVERYTHING was noW an hallucination.

Come on now, someone back me up here. Does nobody else think that picture is an excellent visual representation of how tripping feels? Or am I just crazy...

I have a question..

what is a good way to store a fair amount of blotter?

when i want to dose, i don't want to keep exposing all other blotter to air, light, and hands.

i also hear lsd degrade in light and heat, how much of a degregation may i expect when touching the blotter. and any tips on handling would be appreciated.

It'll be fine, it's not like light just obliterates LSD on contact. Touch it as little as you can, keep it exposed as little as you can and it isn't likely to noticeably degrade.

Status
Not open for further replies.