View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 4-AcO-DMT thread - New incarnation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am pretty sure, I was told it was 4-aco-dmt, and I trust the person... If it's not, I want to know what the fuck it is! Like I said before its been 1 hr - 2hr come up... perhaps my body just waited until i finished my bike ride to trip? It's good like that. Perhaps you don't have proper stuff?

I write for fun anyway, fun is living!

Haha, sounds like one hell of a trip, my friend.

Out of everything I have taken, 2ce, 2cb, 2ci, lucy, etc... this is the mother fucker, I think.
loled.jpg

Dwayne: it seems a sizable minority of people come up a good bit slower and have longer, more mushroom-like peaks, while the rest of us come up very quickly and have shorter, more DMT-like peaks. There's plenty of variation from person to person beyond that, but it does seem like there are two markedly different 'camps'. My theory is that, for whatever reason, some people are metabolizing much more of it into psilocin than the rest of us before it crosses the BBB.

That's the good thing, the different responses to different people, I have always had interesting trips, perhaps it was circumstance or psyche, or a variance of the chemical. I will report back. lolcare

I was reading on this thread about the white 4-aco-dmt, and how its more potent. I just discovered why; the vendor selling that stuff people has said is white, is the acetate, so it would be... about 10% more potent than the stuff i and most others have (fumarate). not sure about the acetate stability but assume its roughly the same. Both much better than HCl. It can still be 99% pure and be tan.

I am so excited to push the limit with this stuff! what an amazing classic trip which reminded me of the acid days, the peak for me being when i was aged 14 through 15! '99. good old days of discovery and terror :)

The stuff I've had is white, and great. It was said to be more potent than usual. It's good. Reminds me of what it would be like "in the day" but now it's "in the night" so goodnight

I, along with numerous other people in this thread have received white fumarate from a very highly trusted source. I presume different peoples synths result in differences.

This is probably the only thing left on my list (i know of) that i wish to try, it sounds amazing. just need to find a damn legit source!

Are you sure that is real 4-aco-dmt? I find very difficult find true 4-aco-dmt as analisys from all vendors I bought (two of them) says a mixture of 4-aco-dmt + 4-ho-dmt (70% of sample!) and sintesys subproducts (this sinthesys subproducts was very bad on one batch, I felt very disphoric and illness). Be careful, is very difficult find real psilacetin.

Are you sure about that analysis ? I would love to learn the analysis results somehow if by some coincidence you had some of the same batch as mine. It seems like that would be inviting trouble for vendors to have a product that would test as a scheduled chemical. Then again, who knows that they the authorities would not misinterpet the analysis of 4acoDMT as 4hoDMT. If I recall there was one mephedrone vendor in the US that is currently awaiting trial on some ungodly bail for methamphetamine distribution / possession after being caught with several kgs of mephedrone. Still, having 4hoDMT sent around the world would be really asking for it (not that certain vendors have not done this blatantly in the past).
Either way, my batch is fantastic and I don't care if it is a ratio of the 4aco and 4ho. If so, they are still far superior to shrooms. It would also suggest that the other Psilocybe tryptamines are responsible for the negative effects if shrooms absent in "4acoDMT", not psilocin.

Last edited:
I think they've pretty much said its impossible to have NO psilocin in psilacetin due to break down...

I think they've pretty much said its impossible to have NO psilocin in psilacetin due to break down...
In my mind the question was always how fast it will happen(useful for people who would have long shipping times). Not whether it was present or not.

Are you sure about that analysis ? I would love to learn the analysis results somehow if by some coincidence you had some of the same batch as mine. It seems like that would be inviting trouble for vendors to have a product that would test as a scheduled chemical. Then again, who knows that they the authorities would not misinterpet the analysis of 4acoDMT as 4hoDMT. If I recall there was one mephedrone vendor in the US that is currently awaiting trial on some ungodly bail for methamphetamine distribution / possession after being caught with several kgs of mephedrone. Still, having 4hoDMT sent around the world would be really asking for it (not that certain vendors have not done this blatantly in the past).
Either way, my batch is fantastic and I don't care if it is a ratio of the 4aco and 4ho. If so, they are still far superior to shrooms. It would also suggest that the other Psilocybe tryptamines are responsible for the negative effects if shrooms absent in "4acoDMT", not psilocin.

I´me pretty sure of the analisys, they came from to very reliable prevention risk organization with gas cromatography method, but is imposible know if are really a incomplete synthesis (except for the first batch with subproduct compounds) or if was the degradation natural process, I don´t know how unstable is the psilacetin... this would suggest that old psilacetin can be slighty different effects than young ones, if the degradation was the problem...

^Mmmmmm'Kay.

Are you sure it was 4-aco-dmt? Did you buy/aquire/get it yourself? Or did a friend give it to you and tell you it was 4-aco-dmt? Or are you guessing

Because 4-aco-dmt does not usually take 2 hours to come on. And it does not usually cause visuals of that sort. But it also seems to affect everyone different, so who am I to say... I enjoyed your enigmatic report nonetheless.

I liked the women jumping on your back, and the bike ride, and the miniature crow, and hiding under the couch watching the magic transforming lamp stand (GREAT!). I feel like I went on an epic journey just reading that one short post!

Did you ever consider writing literature or poetry for a living or for fun? You seem good at it! Maybe you could write and illustrate psychedelic graphic novels or comics... the next R. Crumb

I've definitely had visuals of that sort, and I've found although the come up time is *fairly* consistent, I have had times where it's taken as little as 15 minutes and other times when it's taken as long as 2 hours with the same ROA. It's most likely a matter of how full his stomach was or wasn't at the time of dosing.

Definitely sounds like 4-AcO-DMT to me, and I very much liked the description.

^How do you describe 15min and 2hrs as "consistent"?

I have done up to 25mg from a very reliable vendor... it came on in 15mins... a very spaced out head-space... a body buzz and a not unpleasant feeling of some sort of pressure in the head... extremely sedating... ZERO visuals of any kind, and a feeling of being trapped in black tar where I could barely think or move and was being sucked down a back hole into total unconsciousness. If I do not continually figet and stand up and move around I DO get knocked out by it... and wake up 3 hrs later with zero memories of anything except the passing out.

It seems to affect different people quite differently from all I have read. Some do have visuals, some none, some it wakes up, some it makes go to sleep. Some have suggested I try it on a stimulant of some sort or after the peak of 2C-I is reached, which I plan to do some day.

^ he probably meant the comeup is usually around the same length, but sometimes it can vary by coming on as early as 15 mins or as late as 2 hours. For me it's usually about 45-60 minutes.

I was reading on this thread about the white 4-aco-dmt, and how its more potent. I just discovered why; the vendor selling that stuff people has said is white, is the acetate, so it would be... about 10% more potent than the stuff i and most others have (fumarate). not sure about the acetate stability but assume its roughly the same. Both much better than HCl. It can still be 99% pure and be tan.

I am so excited to push the limit with this stuff! what an amazing classic trip which reminded me of the acid days, the peak for me being when i was aged 14 through 15! '99. good old days of discovery and terror :)

Fumarate 4-AcO-DMT should be white if it is high quality. I believe all forms of 4-AcO-DMT should be white if they are high purity. What is 4-AcO-DMT acetate? I thought all 4-AcO-DMT forms whether freebase, hydrochloride or fumarate where acetate as I believe 4-AcO-DMT is simply 4-HO-DMT acetate, or the acetate ester of psilocin.

Can anyone clear this up? Is 4-AcO-DMT acetate a form of 4-AcO-DMT in the same way that 4-AcO-DMT fumarate is a form? Sorry not much of a chemist.

Are you sure the vendor didn't mean that it was the acetate ester of psilocin, which is just one way of referring to 4-aco-dmt itself? I've never heard of 4-aco being distributed on an acetic acid salt, if that's even chemically possible. I'd bet money that you have fumarate or hydrochloride and misinterpreted something the vendor said or wrote.

Can we use the names of retired/defunct vendors? There was one in New Zealand I believe a number of years ago (3 capital letters in name) who served several months to a year in jail and is now out on parole for receiving a bulk quantity of 4-aco-dmt from a Chinese manufacurer, some of which had turned to 4-ho form. I would have thought he would have done his homework, and be been sure to get the fumarare form, but I assumed his issue was he did not or maker send the HCL anyway and a small amount of which changed to psilocin, but do not know for sure.

Are you saying even the fumarate form is guaranteed to have SOME psilocin in it? I had thought I heard it never turned to psilocin?

I've searched almost this whole thread and not found anyone else with this side effect.

Even on a 10mg dose I get a pretty bad headache, it's not so bad when I sit still but anytime I move my head around there is a sharp pain. It seems to be localized behind my right eye to the top of my skull and is in the same spot every time I have tried it. My friends have confirmed the headache as well.

I was thinking possibly some impurities from the vendor I was using? I had some anxiety as well especially on the comedown which, from what I've read, is unusual for this chemical.

Also anyone combined this with alcohol? FUN times to be had with that combo. :D
Sadly was the only experience I had a good time with as it killed all anxiety and the headache.

I had headaches from my first trip. For some reason thought I was gonna od aha. I found that if the temperature was hot I got some negative side effects.

Bahh! Was so excited to try this substance again but my long time trusted vendor just shut down out of no where. Felt horrible, like I lost something forever. Not just 4aco but the 2c fam as well :(

Oh ya, I would get pretty motion sick with this chem. Laying down on my bed with music and eyes closed was very relaxing, really wanted to try outside but never got the chance.

Once again, everyone responds different to these chems Jimbeaner. My friend would get real bad jaw clench while I just felt dizzy. Not sure about impurities being the reason, I'm not that educated on the topic, but it could be!

Status
Not open for further replies.