View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody who has done a good number of RC's (specifcally 2c*) tell me how 2c-b compares to the others. I know that my following question will surely differ from person to person but is there any sort of drug heirarchy in regards to favorites? All the input would be greatly apreciated.

^^
2c-b is among my least favorite of all psychedelics. Shallow, euphoric, and doesn't feel all that gentle on my body. Gets you in a similar mindset to MDA, but a bit weirder.

I really believe all 2C-x drugs are inferior and essentially useless when put up against the better trytamines/indoles like psilacetin, psilocin/psilocybin, and LSD.

But, if it's what you got, you can definitely have a fun time ;)

blue)dolphin said:
^^
2c-b is among my least favorite of all psychedelics. Shallow, euphoric, and doesn't feel all that gentle on my body. Gets you in a similar mindset to MDA, but a bit weirder.

I really believe all 2C-x drugs are inferior and essentially useless when put up against the better trytamines/indoles like psilacetin, psilocin/psilocybin, and LSD.

But, if it's what you got, you can definitely have a fun time ;)

We got to shy away from saying X drug is better than Y. There are as many opinions as people. I've has a LOT of LSD in my day, and I find the 2Cs very useful. 2C-E and 2C-T-7 take the cake for me, and I vastly prefer them to LSD. I don't even like mushrooms. The only 4-Ho tryptamine that appeals to me is iprocin. Really, the only indole that I would rate as fool proof is 5-MeO-DMT..but that is all for me. Everyone is different.

I see a lot of quote/unquote definitive remarks lately, i.e. "Agent x IS..., Agent y WILL DO..., Agent Z NEVER causes..." on not only this board but several other lately. Perhaps I'm just noticing it more and the frequency is static. Either way - this, I do have a big problem with and I agree 100% with the above statement, but...

...for the most part, BD's posts say straight up that they are subjective opinions. When people qualify their remarks with a phrase such as "in my opinion," "in my experience," etc., I see no inherent problem with giving subjective comparisons.

Well the frist time i snorted i was already on 40mgs of bee and some acid then i snorted 10mgs.But yes it burnt but ive had worse burns tho.I thought
2ce hurt worse tho.

Earlier today, I felt that I haven't had any 2c-b in a week and I wanted to orally ingest it for a first time. I snorted a lot of bee when I first go it, and decided it wasn't healthy to "trip" everyday, so I stopped for a week. I weighed out 100mg and took out enough untill the scale read 80mg. I put the 20mg in an empty capsule.

12:30pm - I ingest the 20mg of 2c-b and watch some tv waiting for the effects to being.

1:00pm - Still feeling completely sober, watching "Aircraft carriers, fortress at sea" This describes the lives of sailors on the ships deploying for 6 months. I start to feel sad as I watch the sailors say goodbye to their loved ones as they'll be gone for 6 months. I think about how sad I will be when that day comes for myself.

1:20pm - I feel very weird and I look at the green auras everything has around it. I start talking to myself inside my head and get very annoyed with the program I'm watching, so I change the channel.

1:30pm - I am very disoriented and become nervous as I really didn't want to trip hard, from 20mg I thought this would be less intense than it was. The effects start coming on very heavily. I notice when I move the remote to turn off the tv, the trail is long and colorful.

1:35pm - I get up to go to my bedroom because in the living room it got very cold. My body was shivering and sore. I got into my room and I was still freezing, so I put on more clothes than usual. I went into the bathroom and ran warm water on my hands and washed my face. Leaving the bathroom with warm hands felt great and the cold touched them, tingly.

1:45pm - I feel that a shower will feel great and possibly calm me down from the rush of intense visuals I was not expecting. The trails from everything were so long. I get into the steamy shower and it feels amazing! I am very confused in my head with what is going on. I wanted to take a bath, but felt I don't want to be in the tub for my trip. The shower is where the visuals really started. I wash myself and watch my arms move while rubbing soap on my body. I see as if I have 6 arms. This is very odd so I get out, dry off, and get dressed.

2:00pm - I am still very confused in my head and thinking maybe I should have taken less than I did. I am not regretting, just wanted a less intense experience for my first time eating it. I put on some music on my computer and lay in bed because I feel very tired from the day before. I crawl into bed and cover up and stay warm. Feels so good, like a shell of myself and thoughts. The colors, the rainbows are everywhere.

This is where I loose track of time

As I lay in bed, trance music comes on and I drift into what I would say like a dream state. I just stare at one spot on my cieling, blinking every now and then. My ceiling is plain white with little grooves, something like spackle, but not. The music takes a huge part in these amazing patterns. As I gaze, the ceiling seems to become and ocean!! of color. It is moving as if there were waves, rolling accross the surface.

These patterns are something very new to me, nothing like LSD or DMT. The music played and I just stared at my ceiling for half an hour or so. Different songs produced different patters. I saw faces, animals, objects, and memories in the evershifting ocean. My eyes seem to involuntarilly move around, with it come trails of from where I was looking. Vision goes blurry for seconds randomly. My ceiling turned almost completely blue/purple and began to drop down on me. If anyone has seen a psychadelic sphere, or the magic eye books. That is what was coming down on me. It would continue to roll and change with the music.

As I felt tired, I tried to get some sleep but whenever I shut my eyes completely random images would confront me. I saw violence, love, erotica, memories, and possibly future events. I covered myself completely in the blankets and the music sounded like it wa all around me, rather than just in front of me at my computer. I believe the peak lasted about an hour and a half, maybe longer. After I felt most of the intense patterning was over, still feeling tired I got up up and made something to eat and looked at my pupils. They were very dialated.

It took about another hour to fully come down. Overall the experience was amazing! At first, it was a little intense/confusing for my liking but after the shower everything was fine. I loved almost every bit, except for the slight stomach discomfort and gas. I play to dose lower next time. This is a very beautiful substance and is still my favorite over all the psychadelics I have tried.

First report by the way, I hope this can go here and not be moved into the trip report section. If it has to, ok :)

another happy camper.

oral dosing is way better than isufflation with 2c-b

provides for some truly amazing experiences.

Iv had a simialr thing happen, where i dosed low and the intensity sort of shocked me. Made me think i had taken more than what my scale read, but im pretty sure my scale was correct and it was just the right time for the experience.

You should copy this and put it in the trip reports section. Why wouldn't you want to put it there?

Further evidence that people enjoy the subjective effects of the psychedelic phenethylamines when they are taken orally.

I ate 15mg earlier at 1pm, still seeing many colors, but not so much trails and patterning as I did at my peak. This seems like a much more manageable dose, if I needed to act normal for whatever reason, I believe I could. Other than the humongous pupils ;) I just can't believe how amazing 2c-b is. So colorful, and the way the whole experience changes to how you want it is sweeet :cool:

I've just never gotten what people love so much about 2C-B. I have had a dozen or so 'ok' experiences with it, and this July, I had a wonderful expeirence with it. But 2C-B still pales in comparison when next to things like 2C-D, 2C-E, and 2C-T-7.

I may sometime experiment with other 2c-x's. I've been worried of trying T7 due to the deaths related. I'm sure they used it in over modeation though. I've read that it's also a very colorful and patterning substance.

This 2c-b seems to be exactly what I've been looking for in a psychadelic. It has no body load at all, compared to 2c-e.

It is very clear headed, opposed to LSD's infinite head space. Let me comment on that space, it's HUGE. Something I'll probably never experience again in my liking.

It's very colorful and visual, different than to those of LSD or DMT.

It's as short as I could possibly want a psychadelic trip, 6 hours and I'm completely down. While on LSD, you're trapped for atleast 8 hours.

I haven't been able to go outside and function on it yet, but I have a feeling this could be a very fun night on the town drug. Even lower doses than 15mg would suffice. I'll experiment with these other dosages. :cool:

morninggloryseed said:
I've just never gotten what people love so much about 2C-B. I have had a dozen or so 'ok' experiences with it, and this July, I had a wonderful expeirence with it. But 2C-B still pales in comparison when next to things like 2C-D, 2C-E, and 2C-T-7.

its really just that 2c's seem to have different effects on everyone.
i find 2c-b to be just as useful as 2c-e without being as pushy.
i find 2c-d to be pretty worthless as far as psychedelic exploration, yet 2c-c is amazing.
and i dont find much value in 2c-i.

now thats not to say that what i feel is what everyone will will feel.
like you said, u really like 2c-d yet find 2c-b somewhat shallow.

i really think this has to do with the individual.

Also, i have tried 2cb in the past but this recent batch that has been going around is just amazing. With my original batch of 2cb i was also a bit disappointed.
In the past i tried HBr, maybe this is the Hcl and that makes it better, i dont know.
but i certainly recomend you try some from the stuff that became available a little while ago. It truly is magical.

oh another good example of ppl reacting differently to psychs:
you love 5 meo dmt, yet alot of people dont.

So what do people love about 2c-b? The effect it has on them. which isnt necessarily the effect it has on you.=D

Yes, I know. It was sorta a retorical question. Though I also believe in the case of 2C-B...it was because Shulgin's promotion of it. By promotion, I mean in his publishings, and among his circle of influence. I don't mean he commercialized 2C-B.

I tried some 2cb for the first time last night. Snorted approx. 20mg, which seemed like a good idea at the time. It did hurt like a bitch, but not as bad as i thought, from what everyone else had been saying. I could focus away from the pain, i just tried to time my breaths with the throbbing in my nose, and that seemed to dull the pain.

Started to come on within a minute, with full effects setting in at around 5-10 mins. Very, very intense, for the first 15 minutes all i could do was sit and try and comprehend what was happening. Similar to the visuals off a high dose acid trip, but at the same time, nothing like it. Had extreme tracers, more so than acid.

For about the first half hour i felt pretty uncomfortable, i had to resist the urge to cough, which would start me dry-reaching. After maybe 45 mins things calmed down a little, still full on, but not right in my face. Felt totally happy doing whatever, sitting or walking around, dancing like a fool in my room. The visuals lasted maybe 2 hours before they started to really die down. After that point i was a lot closer to baseline, but still very happy and chatty.

I redosed a couple times throughout the night, but didnt come close to the first initial intensity. Definitly one of my favourite drugs now, I can see myself talking it instead of mdma while on a night out.

20mg of 2c-b snorted is a lot!!! Seems that breathing out of your nostrils makes it burn more than breathing in. The trails are the longest I have ever seen. I plan on taking another 15mg tomorrow night with some friends. Should call for a good night :)

I don't think I ever did take that 15mg^^^^

I had some tonight after a month break...it's been a while! I never really felt like I wanted to take 2c-b because I was never into it like when I first got it. Lately, like anything else, is just there and someday I'll use it again at the right time. Well, Halloween is the right time. I didn't want to trip for hours and hours so I bumped it with some K. The burn isn't as bad as 2c-b alone, but the drip SUCKS. Horrible taste....yuck. I walked around for about 45 minutes and then got tired and wanted to go home to watch the pretty colors on my ceiling.....I got home and put my headphones on. I miss 2c-b, it's beautiful. Put on some very melodic trance music and drifted off for a while. My "Yin Yang Infinity" poster was full of color though it's just black and white. Everything on that poster was morphing, I love it. When I felt the 2c-b was slowing down, I bumped a little more K and that brought me back to where I wanted to be.

Now I'm here and I'm not at baseline yet, but it was great and I missed it a lot. I'll still be tripping every so often though. I have some foxy to get around to, and 2c-c......

2c-b ALL the way :cool:

EDIT: Glowsticks are insane with this!!!!

998Yin-Yang-Infinity-Posters.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.