View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I realllly wanna get some 2C-B but the fact that it is illegal in the USA I think? I won't get any. Has anyone here tried 2C-B-FLY and 2C-B not at the same time but tried both. How close do they feel to each other. I have been reallly wanting to get some but I value my job,life,and kids to much to risk purchasing any.

lol and i just remembered this.2cb always made me want to walk with a strut. it just felt better to pimp walk whilst tripping. definitely something everyone should try.

I took another 10mg or so, up the nose. Wow it burned more than the past times. I was with a friend around a fire, it was awesome. Saw trails, listened to some music, played cards. I'm still going a little, but it's sweet :p Going in the hot tub soon....

does anyone else get violent vomiting from 2cb? i have only taken it twice out of the 30ish times ive done it and not puked. this is coming from a man who can eat 90 mg of amt and not feel nauseous at all.

I think 2c-b is my new favorite drug. It seems so clear and happy. The low doses I take, I never want to stop. I would LOVE to go clubbing with this. It makes me want to get up a dance and be happy! Fractals and kalideoscopic visuals are wonderful. Music sounds great!

Just took a hit of 5-MeO-DMT. That really pushed some effects. I couldn't move and the music was taking over my visual field.....moving colors to the muic.

Last edited:
^^ that was me 3 months ago. its really easy to start doing it too much. be acreful bud,dont want anyone to go through what i did.

Will snorting it over any period of time, tear away at the sinuses like coke or meth? Nosebleeds are a bad sign I'm assuming ;) lol That's when I decided to stop using K. I can't wait to eat it! I'll feel like this for many more hours!

i have a feeling anything that burns that bad is going to fuck up your sinuses. its not water soluble,so that burn you feel is the 2cb just chillin on your nasal membranes.

2c-b is water soluble.I've had to measure that way a lot.It burns but not that bad DMT freebase is much worse.

Merging complete. We should now have a big and dandy 2C-B thread! I've also updated the Best of PD page to include a link. Of course, since 2C-B is relatively available now, I trust there will be more to add ;)

Awesome work, thank you very much! This is what I've been looking for. With the 2 doses of LSD, I wasn't in control and I didn't like that. I had to just sit there and take in all the crazy visions. And as with the DOI, I wasn't in control, but I'm not going there again :-/ I seem to get a lot of red, blue, and green around me. I can't wait to dose at the Blue Man Group with my girlfriend. She wants to try it as her first psychadelic and it's aprhodisiac properties ;-)

orbital_forest said:
does anyone else get violent vomiting from 2cb? i have only taken it twice out of the 30ish times ive done it and not puked. this is coming from a man who can eat 90 mg of amt and not feel nauseous at all.

I did! usually I am never sick, never. but eating 2c-b in cautious doses wasn't working apart from the great mood it put me in. snorted 20mg ish and fuck me... the pain. then the feeling that my teeth were falling out, then came the rainbow coloured vomit! and the nausea went as quickly as it came.

2c-b is a very visual combo with 5-MeO-DMT. Looking at the shadows in my carpet, they just morph to never ending patterns and colors.

I always like to gather as much info as possible. Though I find 2C-B very enjoyable (and my last trip was downright fantastic), I could never see it taking the place of 2C-D and 2C-E...especially as a psychotherapuetic applicant. What about 2C-B makes it a better agent in your book than 2C-D and 2C-E?

Delsyd said:
2c-b is one of the very best psychotherapeutic i have ever used.
IMO way above mdma and only 1 level below LSD.

Coming down off 2c-b leaves me with the greatest afterglow and i always feel like i need to make changes in my life.
1 particular 2c-b trip has blown away alot of my other trips with other substances.
It had me crying at just how brutally honest it was in showing me my flaws and convincing me to make some serious changes.

Insuflation has never provided me withg a trip of any value. 2 minutes after blowing 15mg i had my field of vision overtaken by patterns, colors, waves of electricity and a bunch of other stuff that is just too hard to describe. Basically some of the best visuals i have ever experienced (except for dmt and 2ce).
Then 3 hours later im pretty much back to baseline.

i prefer taking this one orally.

Anyone tried plugging 2cb?
i had great success with 2c-d and 2c-c when plugging them.
Havent tried plugging 2c-e yet because im a bit worried about the dosage i would use.

When snorted, I *really* feel it in about 10-15min. I'm hallucinating at that point. I'm also still in a fair amount of pain.

Plugged I don't notice too much until around 15min, when I get slight alerts. Things seem to pick up... then around 25min or so I rocket upwards.

Depends how you plug it, for me, for the onset...in a gelcap of dry material it takes about 15 minutes and then another 10 to peak. if i dissolve the material in water and then plug it, it kicks in in about 3 minutes and I peak around +7-10.

Anyone else notice how odd dreaming is after 2c-b? I get the weirdest dreams I've ever had. Bob Barker and Will Smith......LOL

morninggloryseed said:
I always like to gather as much info as possible. Though I find 2C-B very enjoyable (and my last trip was downright fantastic), I could never see it taking the place of 2C-D and 2C-E...especially as a psychotherapuetic applicant. What about 2C-B makes it a better agent in your book than 2C-D and 2C-E?

Sorry it took so long to reply but i had to think about it.

For me (and a couple of my friends) 2c-b is one of the most therapeutic substabces i have ever ingested.
Better than 2c-d because im in the 2c-d=tofu club. Untill i am proved otherwise, it is just too gentle for me, i need that push into psychedlia.
And although i dont remember saying that it was better than 2c-e, as far as a therapeutic tool IME it has been. 2c-e is just too intense, my mind is being overflooded with information so fast that its hard for me grasp onto something valuable. But its been awhile since i had 2c-e, and i have had alot more psychedelic experience since then, perhaps i would react to it differently today. 2c-e is still one of my "magic half dozen."

The reason i hold 2c-b in such high regard is because i have seen whaat it is capable of.
I had a friend that was a serious alcoholic and on his way to having very serious crack cocaine problem. This friend has had a couple psychedelic experiences before with mushrooms but that is all. I told him about 2c-b and if he is open to the fact that it could help him with his problems i would give him some a guide him through the trip.
He was open to it, he believed in the potential of psychedelics but was still a bit sceptical of the fact that this might help him break an addiction.
Well needless to say, he doesnt smoke crack anymore, hasnt for just over a month. As far as alcohol goes he went from drinking almost a 30 pack a day plus some whiskey and some other garbage thrown in to just having a beer or two a night and not everynight.

And as i mentioned earlier, it has helped me aswell. I just started school again after dropping out a couple years ago. I think this was a direct effect of my very profound 2c-b trip. And each time I or someone i give 2c-b to comes down they all feel as if they have learned a powerful lesson and often times feel like a change towards the positive needs to be made in their lives.

Now that i think back on it, i think 2c-e left me feeling the same way.
I think i need to revisit 2c-e again just to be sure whether 2c-b actually is better for psychotherapy or not. But its not like this is some contest. Some may benfit more from 2c-e and 2c-d than 2c-b.
For instance i know you are a big fan of 2c-d.
i love 2c-c, even though alot of people seem to think its too gentle. At ~90mg 2c-c was anything but gentle, yet still very manageable.

Hope this helped explain why i really like 2c-b these days.
In fact im really starting to like the 2c's in general. Much more than DOx's, MDx's (except MDA, i freakin love MDA), alot of tryptamines (miprocin and LSD are exceptions, perhaps psilacetin aswell but i havent tried it yet.).

Anyway take care all.
happy trails.
peace1

if only DOM could appear just one more time.
i think it would make up for what 2c-d is missing.

It been like that with all the 2c's and their amphetamine counterparts that i have tried.
i prefer 2c-c to DOC.
i prefer DOI to 2c-i
i never tried DOB, but i like 2c-b so much i dount it could take its place.
And DOM just sounds so absolutely amazing, i know i would like it more than 2c-d.

Oh how i wish a small batch would be made and left at my door step.

edit: oops, just realized how off topic this post was. but i did mention 2c-b somewhere there, so it is kind of relevant. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.