Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big and Dandy 2C-B Scraps Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Methylone and 2C-B

So I have a couple of 120mg(methylone) + 10mg (2C-B) capsules. Anyone have exp with consuming the two at the same time? Id like to try the M1 by itself first, but seeing as the two compounds are in the same cap its not gonna happen.

Dunno, but report back....I tried 2C-I and methylone...and they did not play well...but then I didn't like 2C-I and MDMA either.

Will do, Im going to wait a week or two and try to find someone whos done it before

Methylone before a psychedelic hadn't been pleasant for me.

Ximot said:
Methylone before a psychedelic hadn't been pleasant for me.

Ditto. There's an old thread around here where I described one experience. MDMA was taken first, followed several hours later by a smallish dose (100mg) of methylone. A couple hours later, I took 20mg 2C-B. It took four hours for the 2C-B to kick in, by which point (4 am) I was so tired that I could only remain awake for a couple more hours, and didn't particularly enjoy the 2C-B for this reason.

This was a total anamoly. Usually, when taking it after MDMA, I start to notice the 2C-B within 30-60 minutes.

I've also had a so-so experience trying 2C-C after methylone. I've concluded that it just doesn't work well, at least for me, and my wife feels the same. Consequently, I've gotten pretty good at saying "no" to myself when I'm on methylone and it comes into my head to take a psychedelic.

Do you think dosing both at the same time will make a difference? All the reports ive read with 2c-b/i the methylone has been taken either a couple of hours after the peak, or beforehand, not at the same time

rambling kinda on topic...

once i ate some pills which didnt feel like any of the mdxa compounds i had previously done (i hadnt tried methylone at this point) and did some 2cb along with them...

the experience was basically a 6 hour orgasm. i'd like to try methylone+2cb just to see if thats the stuff which was in those mystery "ecstasy" pills.

When the M1 high wears off, I feel a certain dysphoria come on, a certain melancholy, and this can be so overwhelming that I'd rather not be tripping when it sets in. This M1 crash can happen so soon for me that the psychedelic may be just about peaking, or, depending on the substance, hardly peaking yet - but definitely nowhere near baseline again - that I really try to avoid it. MDMA is another story, though.

I also doubt that simultaneous ingestion of M1 and 2C-B would result in a 6-hour high.... but who knows?

And I haven't heard of M1 being passed off as MDMA or being pressed into pills... it's generally much more expensive to obtain than MDMA, and thus it would not make sense economically.

The last batch of pills I got were definitely methylone. They came from Germany, I'm pretty sure they were pressed by a friend of a friend, homemade shits, passed off as weak MDMA pills. I have enough methylone experience to be sure that's what they were though (or another cathinone analog possibly, but not MDA/MDMA/MDEA/MBDB).

/\ Interesting, first I've heard of it!! What dosage do you reckon they would have been?

Governments of the world, get real! No war on drugs will ever stifle consumption. If legalised, at least people will know what they're getting. This keeps bugging me, bl**dy h*ll!

They were real weak, 75mg to 100mg. I had planned on sharing a 10 pack with a few friends because I was told they were weak before I got them. 1.5 to 3 pills each depending on the person sounded about right. I started off by trying 2 beforehand and I quickly realized what was in them. I gave up on trying to share them and the next night I ended up going through a regular methylone experience - fiending on the last 8 in the course of 6-8 hours.

I wish I could remember the imprint - they were imitations of a weak MDMA pill that was going around in the UK, and the pillreports.com report for the original is what convinced me to try them. Orange #1's or something? Maybe #1's were the imprint I had last time I had MDMA though, I can't remember. Maybe orange doves? I know besides myself they were mostly/only getting distributed in Arizona as far as USA sales went.

rambling again ;)

Ximot said:
I also doubt that simultaneous ingestion of M1 and 2C-B would result in a 6-hour high.... but who knows?

it wasnt simultaneous ingestion. i dont remember the print, but they were yellow or yellow-orange, and they were weak (possibly the same ones coolio is talking about), so i ate 3 or so. pills first, but i cant remember if i snorted or ate the 2cb... anyway, i dont question the experience, i simply wish i could experience it again haha.
i highly suspected those pills were methylone right away, it being one of the few methylenedioxy amphetamine derivatives (for lack of a better phrase/term) i hadnt yet tried at that point.

but that was years and years ago...

There were also the ease pills being sold in NZ by a large piperazine pill producer(legal).

I guess dosing both at the same time is going to put the peak of the 2C-B around the time the M1 starts to drop off.

M1/MDMA & 2CB combo's

M1/MDMA & 2CB combo's

Any advice from those that have?
Which order for best effects?

Will be limiting to 1 pill (maybe 2), 180mg M1 and 18mg 2CB.
Ta!

Interesting!
I feel the first alerts from 2CB within 15mins (5 hour fast). Actually the same is true for most drugs never more than 45mins.

Anyway I'm limited as I only have 2 E's and no more in sight. I assume a mate will want one of them ::cries::

Thanks

Why isn't there a B&D 2c-b thread? Lots of threads, just not one big one, like other substances.

When I get some time I'll work on merging some 2C-B threads into here... or perhaps Church will.

Status
Not open for further replies.