• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Benzodiazepine Thread Version 5

Gee, I see how benzo use gets outta hand. Was taking 1-2 of both etizolam and Diclazepam a day, now its 4 of each every dose, upto 16 a day. Taking a complete break for a while.
Man the benzo munching creeps up on you.
Hi

I would go back on the benzos and taper them, rather than having a break.
I don't mean to scare you but if you have been on benzos a month, you may, or may not, have formed a physical dependency.
I've never heard of diclazepam, but I assume it's like diazepam and this thread says it has a long half life.
Long half life benzos have a symptom latency period of upto....., well, mine was 17days.
I stopped diazepam and was fine for 16 days, and I'd almost forgotten about diazepam, when WHAM! symptoms hit me, horrible panic, etc.
I just wiki'd diclazepam, it says half life of 120 hrs, but metabolites can still be detected in the urine after as long as 19days.

Last edited:
The plan is only to use them when I know I'm gonna be put in stressful positions, got plenty if the plan falls through.
I will add I did a two week stint in hospital hooked to the morphine machine that let me have a dose every 15mins and a nurse giving me panadeine forte every two hours.
They released me with 4 endones, nothing else, for two weeks I had fever, cold sweats, vomiting, a very unpleasant time but I just cold Turkeyed it.
I also had a good gap between my last benzo binge, 50 etiz and 30 diclaz, than about 2 months benzo free before the latest bender.

Last edited:
After re-reading my posts on pages 2-3 I see how easy the benzo habit happens.
I don't mean to sound cocky or anything like that but I am guessing I have a good sense of when recreational use turn to habit and when to put an end to things for a while, back to just plain old anti-anxiety purposes for busy weekends at work.

Careful, benzo cold turkeys from big doses can be life threatening or cause seizures.

Day 2, no problems, a little fuzzy from the mxp last night, but generally in good spirits, I'm a little worried about work (im in hospitality) cause it gets really busy sometimes so I will bring a couple of etiz just in case.
I really think the tolerance issue was the big wake up but, I mean I was eating a lot short term and really understand from reading everyones cessation problems to just stop before I'm posting up them horror stories too.

two week etizolam, 1 to 3mg per day, sometimes 4. had few days off in-between with no symptoms of withdrawal. ive fucked around with benzos in the past but never experienced bad withdrawal and still haven't. but.

now it is 5th day without etiz. but i used 50mg valium to tapper which is a bit.

i am feeling a lot better than i thought i would be. i'm used to thatt feeling. like not sad, but no energy and its hard waking up. I took mxe one night out which i think has helped heaps with the mind-set part.

Today i honestly think i have cold, sore throat and runny nose. does anyone get this in benzo withdrawal? i took 5mg of valium and it didn't help much with it.

i think this is a real cold though. from going out and getting high on mxe. honestly, last two times i've got a cold from going out with mxe, i think it lowers ur immune system haha.

I don't know why I like valium more than xanax. I find the line between pleasurable effects and amnesia to thin with xanax. Valiums give me a slightly more euphoric high (if one could ever describe benzos as euphoric.) I prefer the effects profile of diaz over all.

flubromazepam!!!! A nice little relaxer etizloam but over use can still cause some serious with drawl issues and sometime with abuse or just the rare freak of bio chemistry that makes us all unique paradoxical effects!!! That said 90 mg codeine (3 x 30 mg codeine pills) 1.5 mg etizolam and 20 mg 4 aco dmt... lush n lovely. Why do I love etizolam and 4 aco dmt so much??? Wish I knew.

Last edited:
@ theketaman Ok so benzo's store in your fat reserves like THC/weed. Sometimes abrupt with drawl can cause no issue and then a week later DT's. That's correct benzo's can cause the dreaded DT's! As for meth it rewires neurotransmitters in your brain. Hows that for fucking evil. Without reusing you can get a feeling that nothing is as good as it could be with just a taste of gear. It can take years to get that psychological monkey of your back... if it ever goes... Just do DMT it'll help or some DMT analogue... ohhh so lovely and warmmmm.

my mate just saw a new GP for the first time and got prescribed 10mg of alprazolam daily with repeats?? hahahah what the fuck

^ Alprazolam is S8 but doesn't mean it's not prescribed. Pain in the ass for the Dr prescribing it but doesn't mean it won't still be prescribed. Flunitrazepam is still prescribed and it's S8, one brand name is Rohypnol. Speaking of benzo's time for me to take a couple and crash. Night night everybody.

Fuckin A. I thought I had Parkinson's disease, or something before coming off - either way I was sure I was proper fucked. Truth is, & I'm not proud, but I've NEVER known anybody to consume those fuckers, like me. I had no qualms about cracking a bottle of xans, or vals before doing a weight of gear, no shit, & that was a couple of times a day, at one point. Please , don't try to one up me here, it's NOT a contest. It was soo bad, I thought, for real, I'd be on them (benzos) the rest of my life, easy. The shit that scared me was when motherfuckers were saying they'd seen me at such & such club - & I'm like, fuck that, I'd NEVER be seen dead there - & of course, they'd show me pictures and I looked flat out terrible, fucking ashamed; I tell u. AND when I ran low, I'd tear up & shit, & shake, my hands were like an old mans, drool, etc etc. It was the worst. Putrid - springs to mind. I got to a stage where nothing i took got me off guts - it just made me normal - it became my new scag. Just like how i was on that shit. DEPENDANT. I'd need benzos to eat, to shower, to fuck, to shave - you name it - & suicide seemed a logical solution & viable option. It was hopeless... To top it off, I got a connect in **********, who had the super strength ones, plus benzos we dont come across often here in Aus. It was fuckin' bleak - to say the least. Even my friends hated what I'd become.... BUT. I did come to a point of saturation - eventually. Not physical - mentally... One day, I was over it. That sounds too romantic - it poss wasn't one day - but it happened. When I had it in my head to reduce - & I came clean(ish) to someone (my doc) and I started getting daily pickups only, & I was black-listed from doc's Aus wide (as I soon maybe from BL, lol) then it was only a few months of being on minimal diazepam (50mg, then 45, 40..30..20,10,5) that it became tolerable... and I started seeing glimpses of who I am, truly am... the dude in the mirror. I'm not going to lie, I went thru some (moderated) hell... nightmares etc, twitching ... but I remember when the bad symptoms started to subside, that there was hope. One day, a month or so later at the end of the tapering, I woke up, the sun was shining, & I knew... there & then, I was gonna beat this motherfucker. For real. The end was nigh...
Now here I am, three years later, on a subX program - but benzo free. My mind is back, arguably, and though I might not have the same faculty I once had - I'm close - damn close. Hey, I'm still volatile (coughs)... & I get pissed of at niggas at the drop of a hat - & I'm not v good at being told no, but I made it, & if I can, anyone can. You can.
Sooo, good luck to ppl who be wanting to get 'cured'... For me - it started, by telling the truth - & it was the best fucking thing I've ever done.
PtP

Started out with 30mg Temazepam jellies until they were wiped, unfortunately turned to heroin. But have been on benzos for over 15 years. Just purchaced some Etizolam as I'm pretty new to RC. Read up alot but any advice would be appreciated.

Etiz doesn't last as long as Diaz, but it does the job if your looking for an anxiolytic that works fairly quick.

There's an added 'something' to etizolam's effects that I love.

It's not too 'mind foggy' either, so long as you don't eat too much.

^ yeah, from what I've read it's not one of the benzos you'd want to use for a long period of time.

Hell, you don't want to use any benzo for a long time.

Haha, nice one spacejunk thanks for the heads up ;-) & cheers C.B, only ordered 10 1mg pellets to give them a try as I've pretty much just came across Etizolam, Diclazepam & other RC. I'm more of an opiate guy but have always loved benzos & they are currently really helping me with my Heroin addiction.

What is Flubromazepam like?