• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

The Benzodiazepine Thread Version 5

Anyone ever run into a doc or psych that prescribe you a ridiculous amount of a benzo per day and heaps of repeats?

About 2 months ago went to see a doc for the first time for my anxiety and panic attacks (it was the doc of my mate who I was gettin Xanax off so thought I'd give that doc a try heh) and she said she starts her patients on 5 Xanax spaced out thru the day, which somehow resulted in a 5 x 2mg Xanax a day script, with 150 of the cunts...and 5 repeats, then literally just come back when you're out and I'll give you another script. Couldn't believe the shit that had just happened and how I'd struck gold hahaha.

Anyway this is kinda a rant about how hectic that really is tho, if I had zero tolerance 10mg a day would've fucked me up, blackout style... Not good or safe really. One quick way to get someone addicted to one of the harshest benzos to withdraw and quit.....

Fuck knows, I'm happy anyway coz my life is actually back on track now after a long period of livin off centrelink abusin all sorts of shit.

I brought the Citalopram and Hydroxyzine with me on vacation, but not the clonazepam 0.5mg. I'm glad that it has a pretty long half life, but it's been about a week since my last dose. I'm starting to miss it. Anyway, I might get a colon cleanse on Thursday. I'm good for now, though. Where I live sucks. It's full of gangs and shit. I need to go back to college and make enough money to move. Vacation is relaxing though. The first thing I'll do when I get back to the crappy place I live is take 1mg of clonazepam, and maybe order up some 2m2bOH (2-methyl-2-butanol) if I have enough money.

I managed to get around 30 2mg Clonazepam pills. Stupidly I ate like 13 one night in a blackout due to meth+lots of benzos but after that I managed to use between 6-8mg at a time after method or when genuinely needed & they lasted ages & was a lifesaver for me this come downs. Clonazepam is far superior to other benzos for just about everything. Xanax used to be my go-to benzos because of the sheer strength but Clonazepam is only a tiny bit weaker and lasts easily 2x as long plus it has muscle relaxant properties that xanax lacks.

My other favorites are Etizolam & Nitrazepam. Thank god my benzo tolerance has begun to recede! I'm going to get something tomorrow to end this method habit. Use for a week or so then quit. This is the danger I didn't have to worry about with xanax. I only dosed once a day so it wasn't constantly in my system but due to the longer half-life of Clonazepam I'm guessing it's easy to get dependent on but coming off it at wds would be child's play compared to xanax.

^ carefull K man, I've heard a few benzo, um, what would you call them? Veterans? Something like that. Anyway, they were pretty adamet that clonaz provided them with the worst benzo withdrawals ever.

Long and drawn out. Not fun at all.

the_ketaman clonazepam is actually mg for mg equal strength wise to xanax. Obviously it has a much more gradual onset so is missing that punch (if you are anything like me who been on benzos 10 years i dont notice the punch these days). Clonazepam was my dream drug the strength of xanax but long lasting. Never knew cos a dodgy doc was writing me private scripts of clonazepam, but it requires authorization on a non private script. When xanax was authorized and the doc would have to state 'Panic disorder where other treatments have failed' whatever required for Clonazepam authorization you have to have epilespy. Despite being an anxyoltic benzo just like xanax or valium other properties make it suitable for epilepsy treatment. Unfortunate that its benefits is alleviating anxiety for intermediate-long duration have been overlooked. Just curious are your Clonaz coming through someone else or you have a doc willing to write it private. Dodgy doc got reported and i went to a different one thought i was lying about 3x 2mg clonaz said call my old doc, he did and he just said I dont prescribe benzos and I dont write private scripts. It was my perfect drug lol. A long lasting xanax basically and cant find anyone to prescribe it :(

Last edited:
Everyone I know on Rivotril are on it for epilepsy. They are cheaper by more than 50% compared to xanax and if my tolerance required 4 2mg bars then id only need 3 rivvies sublingual. But I much prefer them to xanax nowdays.

Alright I got a question for everyone on here...

My basic question is: Will I experience withdrawal at all after 3 weeks of on/off moderate-size dose diazepam use?

To be more specific about my situation, I was on an opiate/kratom dependence for awhile and quit/relapsed a few times, mostly with the Kratom over the past few months, without hardly any use from benzos. I'm about 5 days clean from Kratom now with very little physical or mental effects from what I can tell (the first few attempts at fully quitting seemed to take care of most of the issues associated with Kratom withdrawal.

Anyway, I recently (around mid-May) got some Valium/Diazepam, which I know has a very long half-life (~200 hours I think?) And since mid-May, starting around the 16th or so, I have been taking fairly high-doses a day, for someone with no initial tolerance, to deal with the withdrawals of recent - maybe starting around 20 mgs in a day and now have worked my way up to 50 mgs in a day, with noticeably less effects even at the higher dosage. I have NOT been taking it everyday though. There was one definite 4 day period in there just over this past weekend into early this week when I took none at all, and also a couple of other times when I went without 2 or 3 days of using it, and yet some other days here or there when I just used Phenibut instead. I am at about the 3 and 1/2 week point since starting any Diazepam use now though. My supply is getting low and I really wasn't planning on getting more... I did experience a day of what felt like very noticeable rebound anxiety for a day or so last week (the 3rd day of my 4 day break), but I used Kratom and it got rid of it, but that was my last day using Kratom (again) and that was just this past monday. Though I'm thinking that maybe that day of slight rebound anxiety may have been from the Phenibut since I used that for several days in a row (2 days on, 1 day off, 2 days on) at fairly high doses (~3 grams) in a day stopping the same day as my last dose of Valium the week prior - and I know Phenibut raises tolerance and addiction levels really quickly if used like that.

While I'm still psychologically craving a head change of some sort (I am an addict after all ;)), I feel okay otherwise, though I did wake up with a little bit of anxiety that would be considered slightly above average that I still feel, but it's pretty mild, just a general uneasiness... (though again, I'm only on day 5 of a mild Kratom detox), and so I took just 15 mgs of Valium this morning upon wakening. Yesterday along with the past 2 days before it I took about 30-50 mgs of Valium spread throughout the day, and I also took Phenibut the first 2 days as well, but not yesterday, and am not planning to today or tomorrow or for however long again either in any case.

I'm just wondering, considering all of this, what are my chances of experiencing any type of withdrawal, physical or even just psychological, from this level of Diazepam use from the past few weeks, and if so what should I expect?

I'd might as well add that I have been working out a lot with a combo of heavy weightlifting and running, eating relatively healthy and staying hydrated for the most part, throughout the majority of these past few weeks, plus I'm pretty young (late 20's) so I would think my metabolism isn't half bad. I'm about 5'7" and weigh around 175 lbs.

Anyway, what do you think I should expect and is there anything I should be aware of or prepare for at this level of usage? Should I do some sort of fast taper for where I'm at or just stop now and prevent extending its use?

Sorry if my post is long and confusing, just wanted to get as much info in it as I could.

Thanks in advance

I managed to get around 30 2mg Clonazepam pills. Stupidly I ate like 13 one night in a blackout due to meth+lots of benzos but after that I managed to use between 6-8mg at a time after method or when genuinely needed & they lasted ages & was a lifesaver for me this come downs. Clonazepam is far superior to other benzos for just about everything. Xanax used to be my go-to benzos because of the sheer strength but Clonazepam is only a tiny bit weaker and lasts easily 2x as long plus it has muscle relaxant properties that xanax lacks.

My other favorites are Etizolam & Nitrazepam. Thank god my benzo tolerance has begun to recede! I'm going to get something tomorrow to end this method habit. Use for a week or so then quit. This is the danger I didn't have to worry about with xanax. I only dosed once a day so it wasn't constantly in my system but due to the longer half-life of Clonazepam I'm guessing it's easy to get dependent on but coming off it at wds would be child's play compared to xanax.

Clonazepam's main problem is that it has no sedative/hypnotic properties and causes serious amnesia. You can just keep taking it and taking it, walking around seriously uninhibited, not knowing you're in a blackout. Whereas with most benzos, you'll black out for a while, but eventually pass out.

I once (before I realized what I just mentioned about this particular benzo) took 1mg clonazepam with a shot of vodka to relax in in the afternoon, and literally the last thing I remember is drinking the shot and putting 1mg clonazepam under my tongue. Next thing I know I'm waking up in the morning, 13 of the clonazepam are gone, as is a good portion of the bottle of vodka, 3 points of A grade shard I was saving for the weekend (the baggie was there with some residue, suggesting I smoked it all, but I have absolutely no memory of doing so), my glass pipe has disappeared, and various possessions (including pieces of my phone - all of them luckily, and the breath mint tin I had the clonazepam stored in, with the remaining 7 pills) are scattered around the front lawn (just outside my window), the neighbor's driveway and the grass on the other side of the road. I have absolutely no idea what happened that night and no desire to find out, but I'm much more careful with clonazepam these days.

I tried etizolam last week and was extremely disappointed to find out that it either just doesn't work for me, or I got ripped off. Took 200mg over the course of 8 hours, then went out to dinner feeling like I'd taken a couple gabapentin.

No idea how people enjoy nitrazepam, I can get it effortlessly, but it's purely sedative/hypnotic to me, no muscle relaxation and no calming/anxiolytic effect. Only good for when you're too far into a meth binge and need to just pass out, but I don't use meth anymore, so they're useless to me.

My favorites at the moment are valium and ativan. I find them very similar, valium just being slightly more sedating. At the right dose they provide a perfect calm bordering on euphoric (probably helped by my suboxone), they last a reasonable amount of time (unlike xanax) and they don't make me stumble and slur my speech (again, unlike xanax).

I once (before I realized what I just mentioned about this particular benzo) took 1mg clonazepam with a shot of vodka to relax in in the afternoon, and literally the last thing I remember is drinking the shot and putting 1mg clonazepam under my tongue. Next thing I know I'm waking up in the morning, 13 of the clonazepam are gone, as is a good portion of the bottle of vodka, 3 points of A grade shard I was saving for the weekend (the baggie was there with some residue, suggesting I smoked it all, but I have absolutely no memory of doing so), my glass pipe has disappeared, and various possessions (including pieces of my phone - all of them luckily, and the breath mint tin I had the clonazepam stored in, with the remaining 7 pills) are scattered around the front lawn (just outside my window), the neighbor's driveway and the grass on the other side of the road. I have absolutely no idea what happened that night and no desire to find out

I know i shouldn't laugh, But that actually made me laugh pretty hard when i read that!

I'm another to fall victim to the kpins.....my episode ended up with me writing off the car and ending up in hospital.....my doc withdrew my prescription after that and I'm only just getting it back 6months later

Clonazepam's main problem is that it has no sedative/hypnotic properties and causes serious amnesia. You can just keep taking it and taking it, walking around seriously uninhibited, not knowing you're in a blackout. Whereas with most benzos, you'll black out for a while, but eventually pass out.

I once (before I realized what I just mentioned about this particular benzo) took 1mg clonazepam with a shot of vodka to relax in in the afternoon, and literally the last thing I remember is drinking the shot and putting 1mg clonazepam under my tongue. Next thing I know I'm waking up in the morning, 13 of the clonazepam are gone, as is a good portion of the bottle of vodka, 3 points of A grade shard I was saving for the weekend (the baggie was there with some residue, suggesting I smoked it all, but I have absolutely no memory of doing so), my glass pipe has disappeared, and various possessions (including pieces of my phone - all of them luckily, and the breath mint tin I had the clonazepam stored in, with the remaining 7 pills) are scattered around the front lawn (just outside my window), the neighbor's driveway and the grass on the other side of the road. I have absolutely no idea what happened that night and no desire to find out, but I'm much more careful with clonazepam these days.

I tried etizolam last week and was extremely disappointed to find out that it either just doesn't work for me, or I got ripped off. Took 200mg over the course of 8 hours, then went out to dinner feeling like I'd taken a couple gabapentin.

No idea how people enjoy nitrazepam, I can get it effortlessly, but it's purely sedative/hypnotic to me, no muscle relaxation and no calming/anxiolytic effect. Only good for when you're too far into a meth binge and need to just pass out, but I don't use meth anymore, so they're useless to me.

My favorites at the moment are valium and ativan. I find them very similar, valium just being slightly more sedating. At the right dose they provide a perfect calm bordering on euphoric (probably helped by my suboxone), they last a reasonable amount of time (unlike xanax) and they don't make me stumble and slur my speech (again, unlike xanax).

Unfortunately due to my tolerance which is still nothing compared before valium does nothing. I ate 50 5mg tabs a few months ago & nothing.

It seems benzos I've rarely done work the best. I've done xanax, vals & temazfor years and only xanax works in stupid doses.

I only tried mogadon recently and it was very sedating, etizolam is another beauty. But clonazepam is cheap, long-lasting and effective. I wish I could try midazelam, rohypnol(I've had one but didn't feel it)phenazepam and the other strong, rare benzos.

After watching the wolf of wall st I would give a lot to try quaaludes but I highly doubt any exist in Australia.

It's such a huge shame how great benzos are but also how destructive they can be :/

You are right though. Yesterday over the day I ate 15 2mg rivotril and didn't feel much. It was a waste. I often forget that if I want to really feel then I need one big dose not lots of little ones.

Last edited:
Oh & the amnesia! I have had plenty of benzo blackouts but one I was on clonazepam and fell asleep at a friends house and apparently I walked out for 45 minutes, came back in & woke up. I couldn't believe them at first and this is a mega dodgy town too. That has never happened to my knowledge before or since.

After watching the wolf of wall st I would give a lot to try quaaludes but I highly doubt any exist in Australia.

Closest you'll probably get is etaqualone (available as an RC), but it's crap. Bought a bunch of it because it was cheap and the internet was 50/50 on whether it was fun or not, and it just ended up sucking. Nothing like descriptions of methaqualone or even descriptions people gave on the internet. One batch was much better and would at least kind of chill me out and give a decent hypnotic effect, but not recreational in any real way. The other was obviously contaminated and made my brain feel like it had been scoured, provided no hypnotic effect and, when I tried smoking it, left a foul residue in the pipe and burnt the throat (the decent batch did neither)

Although I'm surprised the original methaqualone isn't making a comeback in the West, they still synth it in India and sell it in South Africa, you'd think they'd recognize that there'd be a huge market for it, especially after that movie.

I also bought some etizolam and either I can't metabolize it for some reason or ( and I think this is more likely, since the vendor I got it off is the same one who sold me the much worse batch of etaqualone) got a dud batch, because I went through the whole 200mg in 8 hours and went to dinner afterwards feeling like I'd taken a low dose of gabapentin or something absurd. I mean I have a bit of a benzo tolerance atm, but 200mg is insane if it's legitimate etizolam (aka 5x the potency of valium).

Wish there was some kind of feedback system for RC vendors, that whole market right now is ridiculous. So many sites ripping people off, or selling something labelled as something more popular, or selling chemicals which have never even been synthed before and have absolutely no testing behind them. And every round of banning just makes it worse as they resort to more obscure, unknown chemicals, which of course are cooked up by dodgy labs in China or wherever and tainted with industrial contaminants.

Luckily I can still get a decent chilled effect from valium, although I need a solid dose. 50x5mg would have me out cold probably. I'm not surprised you managed to take so much clon, it can be pretty subtle, something you have to almost feel for, especially with the ages it takes to kick in. Just be glad you didn't drink with it :p

I think benzos are like opiates in that the more potent drugs tend to increase your tolerance more, even at doses at produce equal effects. No idea why it works that way, but I wish I realized before I went through so much xanax a month or two back and quadrupled my tolerance.

Last edited:
this is a pointless post about how I have been smashing way too much clonaz. an d alpraz. as of late due to availability

isnt it funny how tolerance builds so quick? although I am not dependent (fuckin close to it), they no longer do anything for me, no matter what the dose.. Kpins n bars, doin fuck all, what the fuck? time for a break me thinks

this is a pointless post about how I have been smashing way too much clonaz. an d alpraz. as of late due to availability

isnt it funny how tolerance builds so quick? although I am not dependent (fuckin close to it), they no longer do anything for me, no matter what the dose.. Kpins n bars, doin fuck all, what the fuck? time for a break me thinks

Yeah tolerance is fucked. I've been doing the benzo thing since early April, and the first 3 weeks was pretty much a whole bunch of xanax, and by the end of those 3 weeks I'd gone from 2mg to get down to a really nicely relaxed baseline to 8 or 10mg and still feeling a bit of edginess on the side. Fortunately I caught on at that stage and reigned it in a bit and the tolerance seems to have slid down a bit, as I can get decently relaxed on 4mg clonazepam (although it's subtle enough that it's hard to tell unless you try to feel it) or 40mg - 50mg of valium.

I think the problem is that unlike, say, opiates, where you'll eventually nod off or get sick or join Cobain in junkie heaven, or stims, where you'll eventually wig out and lock yourself in your house because you just know that car across the road is an undercover (or, you know, make your heart explode, if you're doing coke), the non-hypnotic benzos you can just keep taking and taking, which leads to disinhibition and/or blackout, which leads to more taking and taking, and you can be stumbling around at various levels of functionality on absurd doses. I figure that's what leads to the tolerance ramping up so quickly if you aren't careful (he says, having eaten 18 clonazepam in the last 4 days).

Not to mention they seem to have the same problem as opiates, where more potent varieties seem to increase tolerance faster than less potent varieties, even at equipotent doses, for what the fuck ever weird neurochemical reason. I know that every time I took fentanyl for a while back in the day there'd be a noticeable spike in tolerance, and I've spoken to others who've had the same thing happen (some who've totally ruined their tolerance using fentanyl for months or years and can't get high on what should be equipotent doses of oxy or morphine or whatever).

Fortunately I caught on at that stage and reigned it in somewhat and the tolerance seems to have slid down a bit, as I can get decently relaxed on 4mg clonazepam (although it's subtle enough that it's hard to tell unless you try to feel it) or 40mg - 50mg of valium.

Last edited:
I jjust managed 14mg of alprazolam but it smashed me pretty bad. Not close to the worst I've been but then had 0.1g of crystal IV and I'm in the middle of being tweaked and benzod out it's quite nice though I rarely abuse benzos but this is nice..... I'm hoping I get another crystal for helping my supplier out in a big way. Let's hope.

Ketaman, Drug Culture has a number of threads that are appropriate for rattling off lists of the drugs you have done recently. This thread is for the discussion of benzodiazepines in a harm reduction context, for example dosage and tapering advice, not for constant posts detailing the exact amount you have been taking, particularly when the doses you are talking about would be dangerous for novice users to ingest.

There is absolutely no HR in posts like the one above this, it seems like every second time you post recently you can't help but boast about the amounts you are using. I don't know what you possibly get out of doing this, but if you must continue to do so, please do it in DC where it is appropriate. I know it can be tempting to make these inappropriate social posts in your home forum where you are familiar with the posters but you need to refrain from doing so, I can count 5 incidents on this page alone of you recounting specific high doses of strong benzo's, some of which include references to using other drugs on top. Surely you can see this type of post is completely unnecessary and could inadvertently give less educated readers of these boards the impression that these doses are safe or normal, which goes against the goals of this site.

I know you are having a hard time lately and I hope you don't take this as a personal attack, but if my memory serves me correctly this same issue has been raised with you in the last 6 months and this time I really need you to take it on board. You have been a valued member of this board for a number of years and I would hate to start having to edit or remove your posts but if you don't heed this warning then I will have little choice but to start doing so.

Last edited:
Clonazapam WDs are fucking the WORST I'd take hanging out from methadone for 3-4 weeks over 1 week of clonazapam WDs I've done both and trust me clonazapam is by far the worst think it was like 6 weeks of hell not having enough energy to move my arm let alone stand up make dinner live ect ect along with the worst twitching I've ever had I do not have the vocabulary to convey how bad they really are

Yeah, at risk of being a broken record I'm going to have to - once again - concur with Junkie Skumbag that clonazepam (and other benzodiazepines with strong anticonvulsant properties) are hell on Earth.

The backlash I got off of idiotic clonazepam binges (and even moreso from phenazepam) was like repeatedly dosing acid while stuck under a slab of concrete which had been wrapped in electric wires... meaning I was out of my mind and unable to move other than spasm. And the acute withdrawals lasted WEEKS (no, I'm not exaggerating). I'd get these "spaz attacks", usually in the evening, where I'd flip out and not be able to recognise familiar things, so I'd go 'hide' somewhere to ride it out.

Under the bed sheets, or in the corner of the room, or in the bath tub, my limbs would jerk around involuntarily and my mind would wander off on insane tangents while my emotions did the full-wash cycle. I was covered in bruises, tears, and fear for weeks.

Morality tale: if you're considering taking benzos recreationally, then run away quickly and don't look back idiot. If you're in the shit, then you have to come out SLOWLY. SLOWLY. SLOWLY. Taper or die (perhaps literally).

Sidenote: I am benzo free now. It can be done and my graphic posts are not meant to scare people unnecessarily. Having said that, what I write is my experience. I'm not making shit up - it honestly felt that bad. The point is that you should not mess around with benzos, and if you have done so then you need to come off them very, very slowly.

Yeah tolerance is fucked. I've been doing the benzo thing since early April, and the first 3 weeks was pretty much a whole bunch of xanax, and by the end of those 3 weeks I'd gone from 2mg to get down to a really nicely relaxed baseline to 8 or 10mg and still feeling a bit of edginess on the side. Fortunately I caught on at that stage and reigned it in a bit and the tolerance seems to have slid down a bit, as I can get decently relaxed on 4mg clonazepam (although it's subtle enough that it's hard to tell unless you try to feel it) or 40mg - 50mg of valium.

I think the problem is that unlike, say, opiates, where you'll eventually nod off or get sick or join Cobain in junkie heaven, or stims, where you'll eventually wig out and lock yourself in your house because you just know that car across the road is an undercover (or, you know, make your heart explode, if you're doing coke), the non-hypnotic benzos you can just keep taking and taking, which leads to disinhibition and/or blackout, which leads to more taking and taking, and you can be stumbling around at various levels of functionality on absurd doses. I figure that's what leads to the tolerance ramping up so quickly if you aren't careful (he says, having eaten 18 clonazepam in the last 4 days).

Not to mention they seem to have the same problem as opiates, where more potent varieties seem to increase tolerance faster than less potent varieties, even at equipotent doses, for what the fuck ever weird neurochemical reason. I know that every time I took fentanyl for a while back in the day there'd be a noticeable spike in tolerance, and I've spoken to others who've had the same thing happen (some who've totally ruined their tolerance using fentanyl for months or years and can't get high on what should be equipotent doses of oxy or morphine or whatever).

Fortunately I caught on at that stage and reigned it in somewhat and the tolerance seems to have slid down a bit, as I can get decently relaxed on 4mg clonazepam (although it's subtle enough that it's hard to tell unless you try to feel it) or 40mg - 50mg of valium.

I know what you mean.. when I could only get a couple of bars, I'de only take 1-2mg to relax but after over using them, 8mg+ would put me on the same level n it didnt take long for it to get to that point.. nor does it seem my tolerance is going away :X might have something to do with all the piss I drink as bennies n alcohol both work on your GABA receptors yeah?

and people think clonaz. is in the same ball park in terms of potancey as alpraz.? could just be me but bars seem much stronger that those minty kpins.. since my last post, I have only used benzoes when coming down from stimulants and thats strictly been clonaz..

whats your tolerance like to opiates? for the last month, I'd only use twice a week but for eg. 100mg of oxy would just get me starting to nod (Im currently having a break from opiates aswell due to tolerance)

luckily, the only things in life I've been addicted to have been pot n piss and I've stopped smoking mull so now its just alcohol