• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 2020 UK cannabis thread

Lots of zkittles crosses round my way, some nice gorilla glue, even some really nicely grown northern light x haze and blueberry. Selection and quality are as good as ever.

***weed update***

Got a half O of Scooby Snacks. Delicious, fresh, squidgy buds and ludicrously strong. Lasting me way longer than usual stuff. Woohoo!

Got a bud of some beautiful stuff, don't know the name but is so fruity. I've smelt it before too and can't remember the name for the life of me

Not had many fruity type ones lately. It's cookies or cookie derived strains all over, has been for a whe. I wonder why?

Not had many fruity type ones lately. It's cookies or cookie derived strains all over, has been for a whe. I wonder why?
Theres fruity buds all over the country mate, whereabouts are you to only be getting cookies?

Currently smoking banana crack and guavadawg

Big drought has hit northern ireland because of that bust I mentioned earlier
On the other hand I got some of these and they are real fuckin strong
400mg thc

^^^ can't see the pic is it an edible? If so at 400mg thc there's enough for 8/10 decent hits (equivalent of around 2 grams good weed) EDIT seen the pic, its an edible

Yea it's very strong, lasted a good 5-6 hours but that culd be because we ate an eighth of it lol

How the fuck do they get away with marketing edibles in a way which is so obviously appealing to children?

Yea it's very strong, lasted a good 5-6 hours but that culd be because we ate an eighth of it lol
perfect dose I'd say - I always aim for around 50mg thc edible-wise if I'm looking to get well high for hours

EDIT massive thanks for reminding me I have some epic hash shortbread in the cupboard - had totes forgot - off for a cuppa and a good 40mg thc to complement - a perfect recipe for a Sunday evening :)

How the fuck do they get away with marketing edibles in a way which is so obviously appealing to children?
I think they come from American weed shops, not 100% tho, but I don't think kids wuld get their hands on em, too dear lol

perfect dose I'd say - I always aim for around 50mg thc edible-wise if I'm looking to get well high for hours
Definately, normally I eat an edible about 6pm so I'm sleepy by the time it's wearing off and I can get a great sleep

Gorilla glue at the moment

file.php

I had a weird experience today. Bought some skittles from a new supplier. It was advertised as THCa. When it arrived it looked and smelled like good, normal weed. I vaped it and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Not quite as strong as normal weed, but nice, really nice.

I’ve since done a fair bit of research on it and there’s a lot of it about. Not DNM, even easier...

Anyone else came across this?

I'm getting some 'shatter' today, heard good things about it. Can anyone advise how I break it apart and what's the best way to smoke it? I've got a nice Gandalf length wooden pipe. Wouldn't think you'd be rolling this stuff in a spliff. Apparently it's absolutely lethal.