• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

The 2020 UK cannabis thread

Currently got some amnesia haze hash, some purple gelato, and some 'thai stick' that is almost undoubtedly not thai.

Purp
file.php

I'm salivating, that looks pengggg

Used another supplier today. I got Guava Dawg, now I've had this strain before from someone else, but this one is MUCH stronger. Guess it goes to show the same strain can be better depending where it came from. Perhaps it's better growing or something.

I’m not from UK I’m from US I find that most people here though say cookies is overrated. Currently have options for OG shark, and a few other strains I’m a fan of the dank purples. I love the taste the smell the feeling, so OG SHARK is definitely one you should find if you can

London is flooded with cookie based strains at the moment. They vary in strength, but I definitely enjoy the type of high from cookies strains more than others. So I'm in heaven.

This past week I've had jaffa cake, green crack, 24k and amnesia haze. I like couchlock strains not really a sativa man but the mrs loves ammi.
Birmingham's the place to be for bud

Tomorrow I'm getting something called 'cereal milk'. They're running out of imagination with these names now. Looks tasty from the picture.

Anyone on here use a dry herb vape? I’ve just got one. It hardly creates clouds and feels like nothing is happening....then BAM! Totally spannered.

Anyone on here use a dry herb vape? I’ve just got one. It hardly creates clouds and feels like nothing is happening....then BAM! Totally spannered.
I used to have one that fit around a .3 in it but never quite got on with it, it just screwed onto a normal 510 battery. Which one do you have?

yeah. it's become my favourite roa over the last couple of years

have just puffed away on 0.25g of a lush Indica dom called The New, mmmmmmmmm :)

Cali from Manchester chemdawg from Derbyshire jus bought 7g of bottom bags chemdawg for price of Henry.
Also adlad some indialca statsawgost starsawgs spin me out I felt so good and relaxed

I used to have one that fit around a .3 in it but never quite got on with it, it just screwed onto a normal 510 battery. Which one do you have?

I have a QS7 that my mate gave me, it has hardly any clouds and I can hardly taste it, but it gets me so stoned. I am thinking of upgrading to a Davinci.

what about you?

What vape do you use? And would you recommend?

I'm using a vape called Plenty made by stortz-bickel and yeah, totally recommend amazing bit of kit

EDIT - it's a bit pricey though...I was luck enough to be gifted one that was only a few months old!

Last edited:
Yeah that one looks very good. I’ve just ordered myself a Davinci - look forward to trying it out with my OG Kush!

As an aside, anyone know if you can put hash in a dry herb vape?

Yeah that one looks very good. I’ve just ordered myself a Davinci - look forward to trying it out with my OG Kush!

As an aside, anyone know if you can put hash in a dry herb vape?

not in my experience, no

you can put keif in ok though

I have a QS7 that my mate gave me, it has hardly any clouds and I can hardly taste it, but it gets me so stoned. I am thinking of upgrading to a Davinci.

what about you?
Ive no idea what it was called mate, it was some sort of spring loaded contraption.
I just go for spliffs and edibles these days weed wise

I ended up getting a bit of Alien OG instead, bit more pricey but an excellent smoke. Clearheaded, relaxed body high, and don't need to use much. Lasting longer than normal priced stuff. There seems to be a market for 'Cali' now, apparently it can go for up to 90 an 8th 🤨

Obtained the strongest stuff I ever smoked - a 'cali' strain called Mach 1. I need to stop for a rest halfway through a spliff. 🥴