• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

The 2018/2019 NFL Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, so I'm "taking it personally" because I make a thoughtful comparison in order to make a point?

A loss is a loss only in the context of playoff standings. In every other way, no, a loss is not a loss.

I'm not making excuses, just presenting facts. Cam did reinjure his shoulder. The Panthers did lose by incredibly small margins. Watching this season with your eyes should have told you that team is much better than its record indicates.

Your post #478 told me to draw my own conclusions, so I did...Now you still have something to criticize, apparently.

Also, we both know that no team in the NFL would want to play a healthy Panthers team in the playoffs. Despite their 9 losses. That tells you a lot.

Nick Foles is a fucking legend! He had 25 consecutive completions today tieing the NFL record. And we made the playoffs btw!!!! We still in this thing y'all!!!

Frustratingly I'm still arguing with eagles fans on Reddit who want to keep Wentz over Foles going forward. I just can't understand them. We where done when Foles came in. Now we are in the playoffs.

Oh and fuck the Vikings!

<<< someone has been saying since the beginning of the season that Foles should have started. You win a Super Bowl for your team, you start until you give them a reason NOT to start you. Y'all easily could have been fighting with the Saints for the 1 seed.

Apparently coach Ron is safe for another year. I probably would have tried something different, but I'm fine with it.

Yeah I know Mal. Wentz played like a future Hall of famer last year before he got hurt. But I think that was an aberration. At the very least we would have won the division with Foles

That was the worst season for the pack in like a decade and a half. Im so glad 2018 is over. Rebuild time.. I hope this goes well.

Lots of heads chopped today. Falcons cleaned house. Thank jeebus
My man!!

Happy New years!

I've been predicting Todd Bowles next Ram's DC since week 6. Wade Phillips averages 2 years with all teams he's been with and Bowles is a serious DC talent ,

I only see son of Bum returning if Ram's lose in NFC championship or Super Bowl and still holds team under 30

If they win SB he's done for good.

Holy shit.. did you guys see that poor guys foot.. it was facing the wrong way after that. damn.

I told y'all Dallas had a legit defense. I don't think they have enough offense to beat the Rams or Saints on the road.

Ahh. My hear rate is still elevated. Nick Foles is the GOAT. Fuck da Bears....

Hopefully another great Pats - Colts matchup.

I went to school in Indiana, and dare I say, still hate the colts. I remember the playoffs back in ~2012, my buddies would give me so much shit every time the colts gained a yard.

^^^^id love to see that... if we beat the chargers. if indy beats KC that means we will play them in foxboro :) I think well see the saints and rams in the nfc championship. I wont completly count out philly and dallas, strange things do happen in the playoffs :p

I just don't think the Pats have the weapons at wr to beat the Chargers.

Pack hires La Fleur. So here we go.. I'm down with this guy. Im going to the spa happy with this.. I'm not glad McCarthy is gone, but this is earth and retards rule this place. So we all just have to deal with the idiocy.

Former Bama qb Fredy Kitchens is going to be the Browns head coach. Pretty cool to see an old Bama guy make it big like that

Pack hires La Fleur. So here we go.. I'm down with this guy. Im going to the spa happy with this.. I'm not glad McCarthy is gone, but this is earth and retards rule this place. So we all just have to deal with the idiocy.

so do you think this is a 100% legit hire , or do you think it's partially just part of the "let's hire a young thirty-something offensive guru" trend?

it will be interesting to see what happens with Green Bay and Arizona next year...and the Rams this year, for that matter.

Tampa Bay looks like they've gone all in with Winston. Bringing Arians in seems like a very specific and targeted move to me, which I kinda like because of how risky it is. They're going in the exact opposite direction as gb and ari.

Status
Not open for further replies.