AND I WAS MOTHER FUCKiNG RIGHT YES

:D how are y'all doing?

rams got lucky...

q1 time of possession:
pats 12:38
chiefs 2:22

go pats!

alasdair

^ I didn’t get to watch the game otherwise I would have an opinion.

I should have made a huge bet rams would *get to* the super bowl. I would have $ by now. Fml. Called it and sat on it.

rams got lucky...

r

I guess you think they got lucky because of the missed PI call. When in reality, there were a ton of missed calls on both sides of the ball all game and the rams just out played them. They didn’t get lucky. They won because they outplayed the Aints

And seriously, I'm a falcons fan.....not saying the no call was not a terrible call.... BUT...if Peyton, supposedly the best play caller in the game, would have run the ball 3 times the no call would not have been a no call and he would be in his second super bowl.

Either way, they got out played.

I guess you think they got lucky because of the missed PI call. When in reality, there were a ton of missed calls on both sides of the ball all game and the rams just out played them. They didn?t get lucky. They won because they outplayed the Aints

From what I?ve seen refs are over-calling, not under-calling penalties.

What did I miss? :D

My Bf was like ?come to sleep with me? or I would have stayed up and had a pot of coffee just to watch the game.

From what I?ve seen refs are over-calling, not under-calling penalties.

What did I miss? :D

My Bf was like ?come to sleep with me? or I would have stayed up and had a pot of coffee just to watch the game.

Refs missed a PI call that would’ve kept the saints drive going while in FG range. No call, game went into OT and mole face threw an INT....LA wins. Saints fans cry

Lucky is playing 19 seasons in the AFC East...
lucky is getting (imaginary) roughing the passer calls that literally no other qbs in the league would get

:)

Brah, I hate the pats and Brady as much as the next jerk off, but this is just dumb.

Anyhoo, couldn’t ask for a better championship Sunday. Let’s do this KC!

Brah, I hate the pats and Brady as much as the next jerk off, but this is just dumb.

Anyhoo, couldn’t ask for a better championship Sunday. Let’s do this KC!

lol, explain why it's dumb. What did I say that's not true? No qb gets the calls Brady does, that is historical fact. It's also just true that their division is weak as shit and has been forever.

Kind of funny all this talk about luck, then both games go to a coin flip...

Status
Not open for further replies.