• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

Lol I don't even want to argue this

Every single sport has bigger, faster, and stronger athletes than there was 30 years ago, 20 years, and even a decade ago

If you don't believe that, than you're pretty ignorant
there is no believing or not believing it

it's the truth

but they're all competing vs each other and not vs JJ stokes, natrone means and bam morris

if cy young was a pitcher today he would probably be struggling to keep his roster spot ofthe altoona curve and be lucky to maintain a sub 4.00 ERA

well it's been fun catching up with you guys - look forward for more of it

stop assuming i don't <3 all of you or that i'm trying to win some kind of argument

i'm not here to argue, i'm here to congregate with my peers, learn new shit and hopefully educate without anyone getting butt hurt

have a great day and let NFL get here already, eh?

i wouldn't say the guys career is over - see mick vick, lawrence taylor, don't see:lawrence phillips
marijuana addiction is real, but usually only consequences these 'addicts' face are handed out by the law/place of employment

if any NFLer deserves a year ban -it's aldon smith by a long shot

i mean he's got to drastically change if he wants to play again and after being suspended for a year you'd think he'd learn but it doesnt sound like he has. sure it's just weed but the rules are the rules and you gotta follow them no matter how lame they are if you want to play and he knows that.

For his career, Rivers has thrown for 32,369 yards and 221 touchdown passes, and if history stays true, is on track to reach the 35,000-yard and 250-touchdown landmarks this season. Impressively, only 19 quarterbacks in NFL history have reached the 35,000-yard mark and only 15 have thrown at least 250 touchdown passes. Rivers is also fresh off perhaps his best season to date as he was named the NFL’s Comeback Player of the Year and earned a trip to his fifth Pro Bowl. Number 17 completed 378-of-544 attempts for a team-record, career-best and NFL-leading 69.5% completion percentage. His 378 completions were also team record. Rivers accumulated 4,478 yards (third highest of his career) and 32 touchdowns (second most) to just 11 interceptions for a career and team record-tying passer rating of 105.5. In the process, he became only the third quarterback in NFL history to post six straight seasons of at least 25 touchdowns

God yes. I'm jonesing. Been watching Bills training camp like a Hawk. Probably going to drive down to St. John's Fisher to watch the boys in person on Monday. Sammy Watkins has been looking beast so far and it's only been 3 days. I don't care what anyone says, he's going to turn out to be worth every penny we gave to the Browns for him. People better not sleep on the Bills this year, be forewarned!

This was this morning:

[video]https://vine.co/v/M2x62ilE9Up[/video]

one handed catches aren't as hard as they look when you can palm a full sized bowling ball, id be more concerned with the fact that his feet might be too big for his own good

pretty sure Watkins could win Offensive and Defensive MVP this year and it wouldn't fix Kiko's ACL

that is a killer man, very much like the Jason Peters injury which indirectly led to Andy Reid's last year. That was supposed to be the "Dream Team", only takes one unheralded piece going down to find yourself drafting the QB of the future

luckily for the Eagles, they kind of had one fall into their laps and with no real penalty

The Bills will still have an excellent defense without Kiko. I'll argue that they have one of the top 3 defensive lines in the entire league.

And come on dude, that was a ridiculous catch. It looked like his hand had a magnet on it.

Close up:

watkins-crazy-catch-story.jpg

yeah he will be sick of course. I just am not a fan of trading up in the draft in the top 10 really

your man sammy w looks good, gm. he could well be the rookie receiver of the year, this year.

how about brandin cooks in new orleans? jordan matthews in philly? mike evans in tampa?

alasdair

Vegas odds have Watkins the clear favorite as Rookie Offensive Rookie of the Year over all those guys. I'm hoping they're right!