• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

Eagles and Cowboys is the only relevant rivalry in the NFL right now and theyre playing on thanksgiving. cowboys defense is going to get exposed bad

Rolando McClain is NOT a pro bowler

fucking spare me

I haven't gotten a chance to watch any Cowboys games this season. I hear they're looking beastly though. Ironic because everyone was writing them off after the first game or two.

Ive watched a couple, and when romo, whitten, bryant, murray, amd the offensive line all are playing well, theyre actually pretty fun to watch.

Defense is obviously better than last year too.

me. im writing them off

everyone talks about them because it's the cowboys. they get talked about even when they lose. it just gets switched to "whats wrong with Dallas?"

eagles are quietly 5-1 without 2 of their best offensive lineman.

not even worried about the division. I will admit the cowboys offense and the eagles are about equal but the eagles kill them on special teams and the defenses remain to be seen.

I just trust Chip Kelly over whoever the fuck calls the plays for Dallas. im not exactly sure what Jason Garett....uh.... does

I feel really bad for CJ Spiller. Looks like he'll be done for the season with a broken collarbone.

He's a really, really good kid. Super humble. Quotes the bible on his twitter page, etc. With all the talk about his lack of production this season I know he was really looking to set out and prove everyone wrong. His first handoff today he busts a run for 53 yards and then lands on his collarbone. This is a contract year for him too. Hate to see shit like that happen to the good human beings, especially with all the diva assholes in the NFL that seem to coast through untouched.

The pack is really starting to play like i thought they would at the begining.. I know the panthers are not all that.. but we shalacked them.. our d line might be the sickest ever and they are starting to play like I new they would... Still daniels is getting no fucking respect and not enough playing time.. wtf coach putt him in more already!!!!!!!!!!

Shite.png

I'm looking forward to the Bills v. Green Bay game later in the season. I've always liked GB.

"Gb d line sickest ever" ?

lol Detroit easily has the best d line in the league. We have the two best defensive tackles.. Suh arguably
the best defensive player in the league.. he gets double teamed every single play and still makes it look easy

actually I think Detroit is ranked #1 in almost every defensive category right now. Correct me if I'm wrong

We meet again.. we can just let the results show whats up. enjoy 1st place while it lasts..

I'm looking forward to the Bills v. Green Bay game later in the season. I've always liked GB.

Oh thats in your house.. your fans were fired up today=D

Uh no. The Bills have the best Dline in the league.

-3 of the 4 Bills Dlinemen are on the top 10 individual sack list in the league. The Lions don't even have 1.

-Bills Dlinemen have 2 players that are top 10 in tackles-for-a-loss so far. Detroit has 1.

-Bills lead the league in sacks

-Before today the Bills were ranked #1 in rushing yards given up per game

-The Bills are the only team in the league that hasn't given up a rushing TD. Detroit has given up 3.

-The Bills have given up shorter runs and a shorter "longest run allowed" than the Lions.

The only team that can contend right now for title of best Dline in the league with the Bills is the Lions. GB isn't even in the conversation.

when you factor in the league tops interceptions they help create I think you may find otherwise.

The Bills are tied for the second most interceptions in the league. Green Bay only has 2 more than the Bills. They also have 8 less sacks and have given up 7 more rushing touchdowns. They're also giving up almost double the amount of rushing yards per game as the Bills(Bills ranked 5th, Green Bay ranked 30th).

Nope we play up to Denver

6-2
hey dwe

can you please fulfill the terms of the bet to which we agreed and sport the correct avatar:
new_england_patriots.png

thanks. if you can't change it, i'll change it for you.

chargers are going to start to run out of steam now, i think. 5-3 after next week. after that, chargers schedule gets a little harder than the jags and the jets. you're going to finish 8-8 or 9-7.

alasdair

sucks to see spiller and jackson hurt, today, gm. i think fred jackson is a class act and a much undervalued talent.

alasdair

The Bills are tied for the second most interceptions in the league. Green Bay only has 2 more than the Bills. They also have 8 less sacks and have given up 7 more rushing touchdowns. They're also giving up almost double the amount of rushing yards per game as the Bills(Bills ranked 5th, Green Bay ranked 30th).

Wana bet we end up with more sacks and more interceptions at the end of the year?

Lmao

Ypg:

Det - #1
Buf - #11

Ppg:

Det - #1
Buf - #8

Pass yds allowed per game:

Det - #1
Buf - #26

Rushing yds allowed per game

Det - #2
Buf - #1

Sacks:

Det - #1
Buf - #3

Opponent First Downs:

Det - #4
Buf - #21

Detroit easily the best defense in the league

Try again...

^I'm not sure where you're getting those stats but they're not correct.

actually I think Detroit is ranked #1 in almost every defensive category right now. Correct me if I'm wrong

They're only ranked first in rushing yards per game. They're not first in sacks, passing yards per game, interceptions, yards per carry, yards per pass, opposing QB passer rating, opposing QB completion percentage, passing TDs allowed, rushing TDs allowed, or forced fumbles.

So basically they're only leading 1 category.