• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

I'm saying that regardless of which team is better, you barely know enough about football to follow a game so your opinions on who is better than who don't matter.

Let's put it this way: If the Chargers had played the Bills' schedule up to this point I don't think they'd be any better than 3-3 right now.

It's not who we beat it's how we beat them
right. you barely squeaked past oakland last week. the oakland raiders that is:

2nd worst offence in all of football.
7th worst defense in all of football.

yep.

alasdair

Division rivals always play hard

Denver vs sd will be one of the biggest games on prime time of the reg season

i thought "Division rivals always play hard"?

you said that three posts ago. you just open your mouth and crap just oozes out, doesn't it?

alasdair

patriots d comes up huge - a blocked kick to deny jets the win with 8s on the clock.

alasdair

Good game, bet your undies were all bundled up until that block ali..

0628_heat-wave.jpg

I really thought geno was going to pull it out there at the end. That was by far the best game I have seen him play. Unfortunately for him he will be learning a new offense next year if he is still a jet. Rex Ryan is a dead coach walking.

God I hate the Patriots so fucking much. I swear they sold their souls to the devil and have the biggest horseshoe in the known universe up their asses.

And yes, I really do believe the refs help the Patriots win games on purpose. Not only do they get favorable phantom calls and non-calls at critical points in almost every game they're not crushing their opponent in, they also get shit like this which is so blatant I could puke:

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10153326026808009&set=vb.618438008&typ%20e=2&theater

The ref literally MOVED a Patriots player away from center so they wouldn't get a "Lining up over center" penalty during the game-winning field goal block last night. Someone please tell me how in the world that's legal.

lol gm you're acting like the Bills are the only team to get a bad call towards them

just looked it up and
New England has more penalties against them this year than any other team in the NFL lol
http://www.nflpenalties.com

given up 110 more yds than the 2nd most penalized team

Last edited: