• SPORTS
    AND
    GAMING
  • Sports & Gaming Moderators: ghostfreak

the 2014/2015 nfl thread v. R U RDY 4 SUM FOOTBAW?

honestly I was just kinda talking out of my ass right there idk. but I feel like the browns were a favorite in that game

I'm not sure what the public bet was

arci's claim was that "most people picked the browns to win that game". in the context of the bl pick'em, that statement is incorrect.

alasdair

Man that loss to the Pats sucked. I'm literally still sobering up from Sunday. Had to drowned out the pain.

Lol san diego has played two games against teams with a record over 500, and they won one of them.

Impressive man, impressive.

A couple of games in a local league, but that's like saying I played snooker when all I did was get pissed at the pub and played 8 ball

Plus we shut out the jets destroyed the jags
i am reminded of a chris rock bit:
chris rock said:
You know the worst thing about niggas? Niggas always want credit for some shit they supposed to do. A nigga will brag about some shit a normal man just does. A nigga will say some shit like, "I take care of my kids." You're supposed to, you dumb motherfucker! What kind of ignorant shit is that? "I ain't never been to jail!" What do you want, a cookie?! You're not supposed to go to jail, you low-expectation-having motherfucker!

what do you want, dwe? a cookie? you're supposed to beat the jets and the jags.

the jets! the jags!

alasdair

Broncos didint shut them out ? That's why we are favored to win by every analyst and we are at home . And u know what's funny is that the chargers played Denver on tnf and will again and we beat them last tnf

I'm sorry Ali that the patriots are becoming lack luster

yeah. beating the jets and jags is amazing and beating the (until then undefeated) bengals and the bills (one of the best DEF units in the game) is a sign of "becoming lackluster"?

you go on and on and on about strength of schedule...

record of teams beaten by chargers this season: 7-21 (0.250)

something to brag about for sure.

alasdair

It's not who we beat it's how we beat them

We are playing with 3-4 stringers
Rivers probably the MVP

Once we get out 1st stringers back after our bye hello 7-1

If the Bills' season hinged on 10 games against the Patriots or 10 games against the Chargers I would want the Bills to play the Chargers, without a doubt.

The Chargers barely beat the Bills with EJ Manual playing one of the worst games a QB has played this season. If Orton would have been in there the 22 points by the Chargers probably wouldn't have won them the game.

The Patriots gashed the Bills' defense for 2 more touchdowns than anyone else has been able to put on them all season.

Bills are bad bro

I can't make an excuse on ej

That's like saying rivers almost lostto oak cuz rivers played the 2nd worst game of
His season

You don't seem to be able to differentiate between good teams and bad teams in the NFL so you saying that doesn't really bother me.