Site Feedback Thank You

There has been an awful lot of PLUR going around BL lately, specifically Support...

hippies :p

Has felix been giving sexual favors again?? If so I want in! :!

;)

Yeah bluelight is gooood in promoting harm reduction and stuff

But you can also use it in a bad way, like it taught me how to make poppy seed tea a few days ago! hahaha

I love Bluelight to. Even though I have not met a majority of the people here IRL, I consider them friends. This website coming into my was a great thing. It kept me safe with is plethora of information, provided me a place where I could be myself, and it never judged me for my choice of drugs.

I love Bluelight to. Even though I have not met a majority of the people here IRL, I consider them friends. This website coming into my was a great thing. It kept me safe with is plethora of information, provided me a place where I could be myself, and it never judged me for my choice of drugs.

you have been getting nice lately...or better at hiding your sarcasm.

<3 :D

And in my humble opinion bluelight is a better place for having you here.

And to the dude above...oh yes he is being real.

Great Job People!!!

Most of you know, I have been away from bl for quite a while.

Now that I am back, I am amazed how we have grown. And, things seem to be running smoother than ever.

I would like to sincerely thank everyone that keeps this important and life saving site running!!! You people are really making a difference in this great big world and I am proud to be a member!

THANK YOU ALL!!!:)

well, you posted this in Support, so i assume you're talking to me and Enki.

cheers mate. %) ;)

14.gif

I cant say how awsome it is to be a part of such an awsome site like this.

Awsome crew, awsome posters, and just an awsome site overall!

<3
Major love to everyone!!!