Site Feedback Thank You

I too am proud to be a part of Bluelight. The greatest place on the Internet. :) <3

"you people"!!!?!!!?! :X!!!

;) Nice thread, glad to see you posting again!.... even though I dont know you, I'm glad to have you back! :D
he means:
NSFW:

Retard.jpg

^ I had an Internet argument with that d00d the other day...

^ Finder can be found hidden under NSFW tags all over BL, kind of like those old mines from WWII that still manage to blow off someone's leg 70 years later.

"you people"!!!?!!!?! :X!!!

;) Nice thread, glad to see you posting again!.... even though I dont know you, I'm glad to have you back! :D

Thank you! That is a very kind reply. Feel free to pm me if you would like to get to know me better. My door is always to invite people to come in and talk.:)

So much PLUR and so much love I got PLUR from head to toes after reading this thread PLUR and one love.

Aww, what a mighty sweet thread ^_^

Much love, huggles and cuggles to all
And a definite thankyou to this place :) 'Tis one of the most informative and interesting sites on t'web.

Dear Bluelight.ru

[[ homeless thread, I had no idea where to post this! ]]

I have been member of this ::forum:: now for almost a year. I have learned huge amounts of information about things.

BL.ru Staff - I want to thank you for having this website!

Thank you! Keep up the good work!

-Rizzen

Well, thank you. It's really the members that make the site here. :)

Just joined this website, after a few months reading through the posts, and i think the staff and indeed all the contributors do deserve a massive thank you!
Peace

^Even though this guy ain't wearing no "Bluelight Crew" T-Shirt, I can assure you, OP, that he was the greatest mod ever.