Site Feedback Thank You

"felix: the froth atop your Bluelight experience :)"

© me :p

i would rather be perceived as a bit dangerous & rock n roll, but hey :\

Come on BLers - if this site and it's members weren't helpful/useful to you in some way you wouldn't be here. Stop looking and post!

Lacey K, Damien, Ninjasomethingorother;) - Thank you for your awesome art related topics and/or contributions.

cuddly.kittie.too - Thank you for your insightful posts in SLR.

16.gif
each to doofqueen, lacey k and QuestionEverything for kicking it up a notch in the Arts department lately - quality threads - and to everyone else for contributing. Keep up the great work, gang!

I'd like to thank all the Aus Social regulars for contributing to some really great conversation. You all seem to have the right blend of seriousness and jackarsery that we love down there.

You all rock and roll all night. :D

Also, a big shout-out to Katmeow. Much love to my fellow ladymod. xo

I'd like to give some positive feedback to all involved in making bluelight a constantly ongoing project which i'm very pleased to be part of. Big patt on the back to the staff for putting up with everything they have to go through. Which is usually quite alot. Big thanks for your time to the ex-staff members that have contributed throughout the 8+ years of bluelights existance. And a big thank you to all the non-disruptive members that make bluelight worth visiting every day :)

respect, love and some loving go to the ce&p crew for handling such stuff with cool heads.

also to the staff of the good siamese half to the lounge that is second opinion.

and to two of my favourite people here, thelovebandit and alasdairm. good fuckin peoples. infinite jest is aight too i guess, despite his Pākehā-ness. ;)

i have to take my hat off to 99% of bluelight and say thankyou for almost 5 years of amazing support, information (that has saved the lives of many i know; myself included) and friendship.

its mindblowing how so many passionate, creative, intelligent and genuine people from all over the globe not only found each other; but can come together and embrace the differences (adversity aside) for a greater cause and stronger community. this place is one like no other and im sure will continue to be and blossom for many more years to come.

cheers bluelight! <3

...kytnism...:|

People Who Work....

To
To
To these
two
B.ful
peep's...
..fo' help...
...wonderful help
at knowin',
well,
'bout anyhelp
EVER
needed...

Thanksyou

M & M

&

ZOPHEN...

You've help'd me
on the immense...

To have mod+ that
help
sooooooooooooooo
many

I salute you.

(~)

Both.

(~ ~)

Keepers.

PEACE
UnSquare
<3 <3 :) :)

You're all great, I know I generally only keep to DC and AusSoc, but everyone here does a great job.

Two thumbs up - specially GM, AB and eNod!

That ninja guy sure is making a lot of good posts around the site, especially in NEMD!

~*GenE*~ for everything she's done for N&SDD. My co-mod is everything that I could hope for in having my back when I needed to go away for a while, and continues to help keep it in tip top shape. <3 <3 <3 x's a mill.

i love bluelight

Seriously,i love this place! Bluelight changed my life a lot,I gain so much knowledge from this special forum.From dosage of various drugs to better understanding of enlightenment.Definitely saved my ass from many stupid drug combos that had ability to kill me.There is shitload of cool people too!
Swilow,Gaian Planes,plug master Xorkoth,Roger&Me,or that crazy ket addict with mad profesor avatar... =D i love you all <3

This place is definitely fantastic. I've learned about everything from weed to poppy pod tea. I always come here first when I'm doing research for something I haven't tried yet. I finally tried heroin (I'm way too old to be trying new drugs but the older I get, the more I want to know what's out there for when I'm really old and want to stay fucked up all the time.) I tried heroin after reading a bunch about it on here, but it wasn't that great of a high for me. I tried it again to see if it would be better the second time but nope. No greater feeling than weed. I have never slammed H though... that is something I will wait until I am much older to try. I have come here when I was having a rough come down from E. and I've come here when I've been sick off of oxy. I can't imagine more people don't find this place because it seems to me that more the economy sucks and the more we are helpless to fix it the more we need some help just to keep on living.

I mean that I had always thought about trying it. When I finally decided I was going to give it a go, I came here and read everything I could find about it. I smoked it off of a piece of foil lit underneath with a lighter and I sucked up the smoke with a broken pen for a straw.

It wasn't the high I wanted or expected.

[<snip>-RR] has a stomach ache right now from some poppy pod tea. I get nauseus easily I guess. I quit oxy after the last time because it made me so sick. I used to love that glowing feeling from oxy but for whatever reason, I got sick last time and I'm afraid to try it again.

I have pods, but I have no weed, so I'm trying to get high just so I can relax. I take xanax for anxiety too. Our world is so fucking crazy, I just can't always deal with it sober. I handle reality ok like 85% of the time, but sometimes I just can't stand it and I will try whatever I can find. Except E. I always save that for special occasions. Disneyworld and such like.

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously,i love this place! Bluelight changed my life a lot,I gain so much knowledge from this special forum.From dosage of various drugs to better understanding of enlightenment.Definitely saved my ass from many stupid drug combos that had ability to kill me.There is shitload of cool people too!
Swilow,Gaian Planes,plug master Xorkoth,Roger&Me,or that crazy ket addict with mad profesor avatar... =D i love you all <3

dude you forgot my name there, after all those things we shared:!:p