• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos Temazepam, nitrazepam, triazolam, and estazolam... The hypnotic purposed benzodiazepines.

Interesting how we're all affected so differently. We have people saying temazepam isn't euphoric at all, and others saying it's the most

I feel nothing off temazapam even on 60-80mg off doctor on the one occasion I was allowed them, had them for pre surgery ontop of valium I took at home that they didn't know I took and felt them a bit but not for long as they only gave me them just before I had general anesthetic so I didn't even get to feel them much before I was knocked out lol

Disagree entirely... methadone is the shit, might be my favorite opioid.

Interesting how we're all affected so differently. We have people saying temazepam isn't euphoric at all, and others saying it's the most euphoric.
Interesting..i find methadone to be the least recreational opioid there is. Way Less recreational than bupe imo.

Like it has the strength and duration you mentioned and the nod but it lacks that "stimulanty" euphoric feeling that opioids give someone who is dependent. It's like the opioid high with all the effects and physical feeling but no euphoria.

Less analgesia to "other effects" ratio on methadone too I feel like.

Temazepam is becoming increasingly rarer. Temazepam and triazolam are gonna go the way the barbiturates went.

From all this four we got only nitraz approved like hypnotic&dormicum,which may be was triazolam-try it just one time,only one pill and did feel nothing.Nitraz got tried a couple of times long time ago.....and it was good as I remember.While absolutely no euphoric&,recreational for me some benzos got nice anxiolytic properties....some kinda anti-,stress pill,but addictive&much less toxic for liver than alcohol...times are extremely stressful...so they gain popularity quickly.Barbs are no longer available from long time in pharmacies,but they were the best sleeping pill for me.Much more effective than any benzohypnotics or z-drugs...but they are in history....used may be only in hospitals during anesthesia.Oldies,but goldies.

From all this four we got only nitraz approved like hypnotic&dormicum,which may be was triazolam-try it just one time,only one pill and did feel nothing.Nitraz got tried a couple of times long time ago.....and it was good as I remember.While absolutely no euphoric&,recreational for me some benzos got nice anxiolytic properties....some kinda anti-,stress pill,but addictive&much less toxic for liver than alcohol...times are extremely stressful...so they gain popularity quickly.Barbs are no longer available from long time in pharmacies,but they were the best sleeping pill for me.Much more effective than any benzohypnotics or z-drugs...but they are in history....used may be only in hospitals during anesthesia.Oldies,but goldies.
Barbs better for treating severe alcohol withdrawal

Never tried temazeoam as it is not avaliable here.
I remember fully well the Halcion hysteria of 1991. They said people were killing their relatives, claimed the stuff made " holes in your brain" etc.. they banned it only to be remarketed years ago, but no 0,5 mgs pills anymore. It works but is very very short lived. That can be a downside but also a good thing as you can redose it if needed without it being too taxing in the morning.
Flurazepam never did it for me. At all. Flunitrazepam worked well for sleep but it carries the bigger risk of wild benzo performance if not used correctly.
Lormetazepam 1 or 2 mgs, brand Noctamid & others, is indeed a very good hypnotic benzo, the most commonly used here for that purpouse.
Quazepam (Quiedorm 15 or 30 mgs) also worked really well.

Out of hypnotics, I allways liked long acting benzos, much more than short a thing ones.

Oh, and never tried nitrazepam, so don't know.
Zopiclone works much better than zaleplon or Zolpidem for me
Out of the sleep meds, I find alprazolam to be the most overated benzo, aswell as clorazepate the most underated. I love clorazepate.
Sorry for double posting.

Clorazepate or Tranxene were very good indeed.They don't manufacturing here nor imported from a few years...basically that's are all long acting diazepam metabolites in one pill...mostly-Nordazepam.Flunitraz were import herw years ago&were strong hypnotics with probably very quick forming addiction.Now they are schedule 1 here-totally illegal.Once tried Zopiclone or Zolpidem..i don't remember...in detox,when quitting long tramadol habbit.One pill send me in momentum in realm of dreams,but on other morning got very bad metalic taste in mouth&felt hangovers.Would not tried again probably.A guy comin' back from Spain once gave me this spanish pills-lormetazepam.1mg-a good pills indeed.I salute u my friend...have a good day❤️🙏👍🎷🌟🌟🌟

Hey, Nas, my brat! Allways makes me happy to see your posts.

Yes, Clorazepate is so good and long lasting. 50 mgs Tranxilium is one of my favourite pills for sure. They even make 100mgs ampoules of it, what is the strongest presentation of a pharma benzo that I am aware.

Lormetazepam is really good for sleep and it is the most often prescribed here, very good med.
Quazepam worked also and I liked it very much because not only is it a hypnotic but also very good for muscle relaxation, like a mixture between a sleep aid and diazepam.
I remember (many) years ago doctors gave us any kind of benzos at any dose when they wanted us out of Rohypnol, when abuse of it got out of hand, and they pushed the 3 mgs ER alprazolams, Z drugs (that were new back then) and this quazepam and other meds.
One of them was Dorken, that had 25 mgs clorazepate and some shit called GABOB. It was a zombie maker, people were dead- walking all around and when discontinued, often abruptly as nobody knew about benzo dangers, it sent them right into delirium. Very nasty drug that GABOB, if you happen to come across it, just avoid it.

Big hug, Nas. Wish you the best ❤

Hey, Nas, my brat! Allways makes me happy to see your posts.

Yes, Clorazepate is so good and long lasting. 50 mgs Tranxilium is one of my favourite pills for sure. They even make 100mgs ampoules of it, what is the strongest presentation of a pharma benzo that I am aware.

Lormetazepam is really good for sleep and it is the most often prescribed here, very good med.
Quazepam worked also and I liked it very much because not only is it a hypnotic but also very good for muscle relaxation, like a mixture between a sleep aid and diazepam.
I remember (many) years ago doctors gave us any kind of benzos at any dose when they wanted us out of Rohypnol, when abuse of it got out of hand, and they pushed the 3 mgs ER alprazolams, Z drugs (that were new back then) and this quazepam and other meds.
One of them was Dorken, that had 25 mgs clorazepate and some shit called GABOB. It was a zombie maker, people were dead- walking all around and when discontinued, often abruptly as nobody knew about benzo dangers, it sent them right into delirium. Very nasty drug that GABOB, if you happen to come across it, just avoid it.

Big hug, Nas. Wish you the best ❤
Never heard of this GABOB...Nice to see ya brat moi❤️👍💯💥

I feel nothing off temazapam even on 60-80mg off doctor on the one occasion I was allowed them, had them for pre surgery ontop of valium I took at home that they didn't know I took and felt them a bit but not for long as they only gave me them just before I had general anesthetic so I didn't even get to feel them much before I was knocked out lol
well i have been on benzos about twenty five years. Clonazepam and temazepam. when i take about 240mg I'm on cloud nine. when i take 120mg with 115mg methadone, I'm on cloud ten

are you guys serious that you don't find temazepam euphoriant? i get the 30mg capsules and they are fantastic. i think most people just say the opposite to be contrarions