TDS TDS social thread vs follow the yellow brick road

EEeeeeEppppppp.. I am about to go get my tooth removed at the dentist....

vader.jpg

It was a molar, so yeah, not so bad to extract.
The procedure only took like 10 minutes :)
Starting to get pretty sore now though. Ehhh.

well i am officially due to have my lil guy a week from today but he if comes sooner and i dont get a chance i just want to say i am so glad i had tds and bl for support through this.... so far everything looks good so hopefully we make it though happy and healthy

well i am officially due to have my lil guy a week from today but he if comes sooner and i dont get a chance i just want to say i am so glad i had tds and bl for support through this.... so far everything looks good so hopefully we make it though happy and healthy

Congrats and much <3 to you and your family! :)

How exciting, Tacky !!
I hope everything runs smoothly for you and the little noobie <3

Congratulations Tacky :D Thats so exciting. Are we here on Bluelight permitted to see pictures? :D

Hang in there Stardust!
Work is evil, but if you can tough it out, you will benefit from it.

God I LOVE awesome music!

Ugh a full time job was not what I needed right now :(.

If you are stressed out or what not, you could always request to cut back on some hours. In fact, a lot of employers are cutting back employee hours to save operation costs, and also so that if any one employee up and quits or doesn't show up for any (legitimate or illegitimate) reason, it'll be easier to replace the employee hours in the work week.

Just an idea, but still, hang in there! :)

Also, some jobs I have had, the co-workers can help cover each other's hours, especially if you clear it with the manager(s) first. Just some food for thought, in case you are feeling miserable/trapped with your full time job.

Congratulations on actually having a job in the first place though, that is amazing! :)

Wtf is with all the hatred in the news lately?!
All im hearing about is nuclear threats against other nations, serious aggression & people wanting to go to war by the look of things.
God damn it.
I'm actually ashamed to be a human being.

^ I agree, trip. I wish everyone just got along an coexisted peacefully with each other. The world would be much more beautiful that way. <3

I find that people in positions of power quite often possess certain personality traits of which aggressiveness in one form or another is one. I think that, ironically, the world would be a much better place if we put people who don't want the power in those positions of power.

Agreed on the news. I go into self-imposed news exile a couple times per year to preserve my sanity. It looks as though it's that time again.

This week overall is bumming me the hell out. And it is my damned birthday on Sunday. Do not want!

^ I agree, trip. I wish everyone just got along an coexisted peacefully with each other. The world would be much more beautiful that way. <3

73321_452934844791317_692498177_n.jpg

Step one: Send all world leaders to the moon.

Added benefit: The option of leaving them all there.

if you believe in Christianity a single world government would be run by the antichrist