• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tackling the smaller issues.... should men be allowed to leave the toilet seat up??

muzby

Bluelighter
tackling the smaller issues.... should men be allowed to leave the toliet seat up??

why do guys always get in trouble for this off the girls??

i'm sorry, but you girls have GRAVITY on your side.. a simple little tap will generally put the seat down for you..

we males, on the other hand, have to force the seat against gravity, in effect making the job harder for ourselves...

i think the whole seat up issue *draws breath*

was invented by whinging femmos when they ran out of things to pick on men for.

Who GIVES A FUCK whether the seat is up or down? Ok, sure if you are a guy and are visiting a house of 3 women or something - yes it is polite to put it down. But if there is a heterosexual couple living together, I fail to see what the issue is?

I think it is the lamest gripe ever. 8)

Anyone is welcome to leave the seat up at my place anytime.

or us men could just sit down to piss...

OMG, did I just say that?

But seriously, I sit down to piss if I get up during the night. Advantages such as, No need for a light, you can keep your eyes shut (so you can go back to sleep easily).

But I agree with you Muzby. Gravity is a wonderful thing.

^^^
yeah seriously who are you man!!

youre a WOM!

I agree with the majority.
I always leave the seat up and if someone cracks the shits I don't because i'm so badarse (Even so badarse to say badarse and not badass... i'm not even [North] American).
Sorry, too much sun [due to the lack of sun in Perth atm] and surf [due to lack of surf in Perth atm].
The Gravity issue definately needs to be considered if we are to rewrite the ettiquite books.
Maybe house rules should apply, like when you play pool at someone's house and they have bullshit things like you can shoot backward from the D, but you still have to follow these rules... 'cause it's there house.
Yeah.
PEACE

Backo said:
^^^
yeah seriously who are you man!!

youre a WOM!
hey! don't hate me because I'm an efficient urinator. :p

hehehee, funny word.....Urinator....

The advantage of standing up, you can whip it out and dont get wet if you miss.

Case closed... thats why men rule the world.

some girls at Queensland BDO were having a tough time trying to pee standing up.

sucks to be them.

^ I guess thats why its a smaller issue ;)

I'm all for the toilet seat up. And xcidium, you are quite the efficient urinator! I have done that a couple of times but its usually more if I'm struggling to stand up (ie. fucked up;)) I just think fuck it. At least I won't fall over and hit my head and have someone find me on the bath room floor with my dick in my hand 8(;)=D

If it's my house with a majority of male residents, it stays up.
If it's someone elses house with a majority of male residents, it stays up.

If it's someone elses house and it's at least 50/50 it goes down. Not because it's the polite thing to do, or because the ladies prefer it but cause it's a quick, easy and simple method of hiding where you pissed on the rim.

As long as you don't pee ON the seat ... I don't give a flying frittata where the seat us!

worst scenario in a girl's life: sit down in a puddle of piss!

I always leave it down.
Force of habit.

Just seems the right thing to do by me.

if a girl can't put the toilet seat down by herself then I seriously have doubts about even letting her into your house!

Well.. I come from a place where I never knew that there were guys that put the toilet seat down after they use it. Then come a guy who did that and i was just 8o

I prefer the entire toilet seat down, including the cover, because I think that it looks better, I find that usually, when the toilet seat is up, the toilet actually looks kind of gross.. I don't know, maybe its just me. If I was in someone else's house, chances are, I probably won't say anything about it. But in my own house, I've requested to most regular guests to put the toilet seat down. If its not down, I don't make a big fuss unless its a repeated amount of times by that person. :p

And dribble on the toilet seat itself is absolutely gross.... 8(

dancefifi said:
I prefer the entire toilet seat down, including the cover,

Isnt that what you're supposed to do?

Leaving just the seat down is fucking stupid - I refuse to do it to go out of the way for someone who just wants to drop their dacks and sit down.
Lid and all, or lid and all.

Doesn't bother me at all... usually.

However...

Imagine one night I come home from the pub too smashed to bother opening my eyes let alone turn the light on. Head straight for the bathroom, go to sit down and... oh excellent. No toilet seat. Ass in bowl. Excellent.

This may or may not have happened but it is the reason why I advocate the downess of the toilet seat. Purely a health and safety issue.

i usually put it back down, the whole cover. but on the topic of women complaining about it, i remember a male comedian (i forget who) once said something along the lines of, "we need it up, you need it down. deal with it. you don't hear us guys going, oh fuck, she left it down again." :)

i normally leave it the way it was when i first entered the waste closet.
Seats up, I leave it up.
Seats down i put it up, do my thing and put it down
You'd never id made acquaintance with you waste closet.....unless of course you have a tiolet cam :\