• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

tackling the smaller issues.... should men be allowed to leave the toilet seat up??

up all night said:
Doesn't bother me at all... usually.

However...

Imagine one night I come home from the pub too smashed to bother opening my eyes let alone turn the light on. Head straight for the bathroom, go to sit down and... oh excellent. No toilet seat. Ass in bowl. Excellent.

How about lid down and pissing on the lid?

I'm capable of putting it down myself, therefore I couldn't really give a stuff if you leave it up!

Inless you've pee'd on the floor surrounding the bowl or forgotton to flush -I won't complain.

:)

Last edited:
keystroke said:
some girls at Queensland BDO were having a tough time trying to pee standing up.

sucks to be them.

I STILL want to try one of those SheePee thingy's. I wouldn't hesitate to put it to test at anyone's house... :p

I think just leave it wherever it is when you finish with it. I don't expect chicks to place it up. It's just common courtesy for me not to be expected to place it down.

From memory, the whole thing stems from women not supposed to have to touch a toilet seat. And I mean from wayyyyyy back.

Doesnt really apply these days. They've got to touch it when they are cleaning it right?

Hehehehe....... I've grown tired of living anyway.

as a female i agree with the who the fuck cares sentiment this thread is following, with one exception. in the middle of the night with no light on and when you're half asleep, oftentimes you dont remember to check if the seat is up or down, you just plonk yourself down. if the seat is down, you're in for a nasty suprise, pain, cold porcelain, possibly even sinking down into the nether-regions of said toilet bowl.

kandyraverchick said:
I STILL want to try one of those SheePee thingy's. I wouldn't hesitate to put it to test at anyone's house... :p
I think they are a great idea! You just have to have a look at the queue for the female's toilet at any large festival to realise that. Once more ladys use them, more ladys will accept them.

Originally posted by Killing_time
Maybe house rules should apply, like when you play pool at someone's house and they have bullshit things like you can shoot backward from the D, but you still have to follow these rules... 'cause it's there house.
I know this is off topic but, I'm pretty sure that there is no rule in international Rules' that says that you have to shoot back. It's just a 'pub rules' thing.

Back on topic. I always leave the toilet seat down, it's just habit now. Then again, i do live with two females.

I've sat my bare ass in the bowl many a time.... grrrr, that has to be the coldest, most uncomfortable goddamned thing to happen :X

But eh, I sorta blame that on myself for not looking really.

I don't require seat down at my house; I think it's a little bit minor to argue over really. Like putting the toilet roll on the toilet roll holder. Who cares? If you prefer it on the holder, put it on yourself. That's my little bit of laziness, so can can hardly complain about his ;)

I think the thread is sexist.

The real question should be..........Should women be allowed to leave the toilet seat down?

In my house it is frowned upon if it is left down.

im probably one of the few girls who leaves the toliet seat up when i hafta go... reason why, when i was about 11, after just using the toliet, flushed... and cause my dad had just knocked on the door a minute before, i went to lift the toliet seat... to find a HUGE MOTHERFUCKING HAIRY ASS SPIDER!!!... and now, i can't go with the toliet seat down... i need to see the porcelain...

the cold? it's cold for a moment, so what? and i always check for spills... im kool with the toliet seat being permanantly superglued to the tank....

cheers people....

Last edited:
Once we briefly had to live in a rental house while some renovations were being done to our 'proper' house. There was only one bathroom and I go so sick of dad leaving the seat up that i took some string and bound the damn thing down.

Forgot about it when we left the house. I'm sure the landlords managed to take a sizeable chunk outta the bond for that...

Carbine said:
i took some string and bound the damn thing down.

So then the guys in ur family had to piss even wif the toilet seat down? 8( sounds messy.... ;)

dancefifi said:
So then the guys in ur family had to piss even wif the toilet seat down? 8( sounds messy.... ;)

Nah, they just learned to aim properly

I don't think aiming is something you can learn. You either born with it or your not. If it can be learnt, is anyone offering lessons?;)

Look at it this way.

Girls ask if you can put the seat down when your done. Im not sure why they cant put it up when they are done.

Its just another thing that women and men will always disagree on. Personally I think if guys and gals agreed to do what is so kindly asked (men put it down when done, women put it up) then everyone would be happy.

So simple yet so hard to do.

:p

Okay, I live by myself,I leave the toilet seat down. For the main reason that it looks better that way, I'm not just talking seat here, I mean lid and all, it just feels right...

i view it in options

females need the toilet seat down for number 1 and 2
males need the toilet seat up for number 1 and down for number 2

hence since 75% of all options require the toilet seat down, it just makes sense to leave it down. but please don't poke holes in my theory regarding 'frequency'

Do people normally puke in a toilet with the seat up or down? Cause this changes the whole scope of the discussion.

I puke seat up.

I don't mind
as long as they don't piss all over the seat or on the floor
Some grown men still need toilet training