• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Synchronized (DMT) Hyperspace Event - 8/9/08 @ 20:00 GMT

Maybe I'll meditate and try to absorb some of this DMT floating around in the collective consciousness. Or maybe I'll just cry about my lack of sources.

^ extract it!

search for 'straight to base' tek. A very small amount of money and an afternoon of work and you can end up with a couple grams of crystal pure DMT.

^ or a plate covered with sticky orange gunk, a kitchen filled with jars of watery crap all looking like the could start fermenting at any moment, and a big pile of pale purple/red wood that you don't know whether to save for another try or just throw out! (maybe that's just me!)

Ace123 said:
When I'm cruising through the realms of inner(or world) consciousness, I don't need a bunch of hippies around breathing my cosmic air and telepathizing that organic DMT is superior to Synthetic=D

LOL! Well said Ace. I'm not sure meeting up with a load of hippies in hyperspace is going to be that much fun.

One theory I read was that when the incas were dying they used to take mushrooms and leave messages in mushroom space for the rest of mankind to find in the future.

samadhi_smiles said:
^ extract it!

search for 'straight to base' tek. A very small amount of money and an afternoon of work and you can end up with a couple grams of crystal pure DMT.

I'm very tempted to try it.

fastandbulbous said:
^ or a plate covered with sticky orange gunk, a kitchen filled with jars of watery crap all looking like the could start fermenting at any moment, and a big pile of pale purple/red wood that you don't know whether to save for another try or just throw out! (maybe that's just me!)

But this is why I hesitate.

Plus I live with people that I would have to hide this from. I actually tried to make Ayahuasca earlier this year and that was not successful.

magic wedel said:
But this is why I hesitate.

From what I have gathered it is one of the most simple things to do. Takes a bit of research and reading but it should be no more difficult than cooking. If you can follow directions you can do it. <3

I like this idea, hopefully I'll be able to obtain some DMT and do a couple of experiments with it before blastoff. =D

Do we blast off according to:

1) GMT + 1:00 (Western Europe Daylight/Summer Time)

2) GMT

???

This is what I mean. It linked me to this website to find out the GMT time. GMT TIME

I am in SoCal, so Pacific Standard Time (-8:00). On that link, it says in boxes, from left to right:
User Timezone:
10:03a.m.
Wednesday, 30 July 2008

GMT + 1:00 (Western Europe Daylight/Summer Time):
18:03:29
6:03p.m.
Wednesday, 30 July 2008

GMT:
5:03p.m.
Wednesday, 30 July 2008
So do we blast off at the "GMT + 1:00 (Western Europe Daylight)" or at the plain "GMT"?

Well I didn't know why the GMT + 1:00 box was so big in the middle, as if that's the main thing you're supposed to focus on. I was simply confused.

They should have "GMT" in the middle.

I think that the anticipation of this event could cause some sort of placebo effect in some.

People might feel that their trips were more intense, and that they met other travelers.... But this may only be because they are expecting to. Like, if you blast off and you are expecting something quite different than usual -- don't you think that the power of the mind could make it feel was more intense/different than usual and also make you met other "travelers" (because you were expecting to, as you knew 1000s of others were doing the exact same thing at the same moment)?

Do you guys know what I mean? Could the anticipation of this event and what may happen affect the outcome of the individual trips/results, due to maybe a some sort of placebo-LIKE effect on the brain (not necessarily placebo, but something similar) which would be caused by extreme anticipation and expectation?

What do you guys think?

fastandbulbous said:
more of a theoretical man, aren't you? =D

karma1485 said:
From what I have gathered it is one of the most simple things to do. Takes a bit of research and reading but it should be no more difficult than cooking. If you can follow directions you can do it. <3

Yeah but like James Coburn says at the end of "Pat Garratt and Billy the kid":

"What you want, and what you get, are two different things" :)

lol, the main catching point is you need an area to evaporate the naptha. You need to find a place outside where the fumes won't bother anybody.

^^

True, and if it is outside in a garage or something make sure it's hidden so if some fucking cop smells anything interesting he doesn't see something that makes his eyes boggle.

There's a few of the stupid bastards who go round "smelling" at houses to see if they can smell pot.

^I'd let my big dog out if some cop was smelling my house:)

First of all, I don't believe in anything like hyperspace and meeting other people there, but still you can count me in if it was only for the sake of sience (or at least it's a good excuse to smoke some DMT.)

About the placebo, you're most likely right, but still if this is an opportunity for some people to 'believe' the experienced the hyper space with all the other lost hippies, why spoil it for them?? ;)

I think the term placebo is being grossly misused in this thread. If somebody builds this up into an important event for themselves and their friends participating and then has a profound DMT trip where they contact their friends in 'hyperspace', where is the placebo in that experience? It is psychological, to be sure, but that is a real event in their trip...

That is not at all what the term placebo is supposed to designate, I think.

Maybe thats the wrong word. I meant that their DMT trip might seem more intense because they expect it to.