• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Synchronized (DMT) Hyperspace Event - 8/9/08 @ 20:00 GMT

oftentimes the most intense DMT trips are the ones you aren't expecting (just my experience).

!!!Hi bluelight.
This is my first post and I saw this event I got really excited. I had a couple of questions about it...

1. The DMT flash is so short, especially for those who have limited access to it. What are ways, short of aya, to prolong it to really have time to navigate around? And will people being doing other things like high dose mushroom trips, ayahuasca, DPT, etc?

2. For projecting my glyph into hyperspace and trying to find someone else and bringing that information back shouldn't I keep field notes as to what my glyph is before I project and post it online afterwards so others to compare with what they saw and everything?

This whole project is really exciting to me, I've been telling everybody including non-psychedelic folk about it.To me it's like the worlds first collective shamanic endeavor.

Peace and Love everybody, Objects in Hyperspace Ingress!!

hey search for 'changa' - this is a mix of herbs infused with DMT. The mix always contains a MAOI, which lengthens the DMT flash by maybe 30%. It is really nice. I think it grounds the experience more...brings it out of the cosmic and moreso into your bodymind. Just my thoughts though. Experiment!

^ such as p. viridis leaves or b. caapi leaves? or is there another good one?

you could just toss your maoi herb mixture into an evaporating jar of naptha, so that most the naptha soaks into the mixture and you;re left with spicy maoi herb mixture + some crystals! to-do list item.

orange goo? no problem.
keep your naptha at all times during an xtraction under 110* f. best to warm from room temp to 110*f immediately before separation. naptha @ > 110*f tends to dissolve some of the fats.

i use b caapi leaves, marijuana, and DMT. A simple mix.

I'm going to experiment adding 5-meo-DMT (very small amounts), MET, and DPT and maybe some other herbs.

Bill Hicks says him and a friend were both taken aboard a UFO together on mushrooms - they both had their eyes closed and had the same experience.

Fuck me . I cant believe i havent seen this thread until now. If i had a few bucks id extract some and you can count me in, but moneys tight and i dont have a place to do it, so i guess i wont be seeing anyone in hyperspace. But for anyone who wants in and does have a little area and about 50 bucks , the staight from base extraction is easier than baking a cake. you just need momossa hostillis (Sp). and a few otc items.

If I won't forget, I will join, just for the sake of it.

And you guys thought mom and dad were joking when they said psychedelics will fuck up your brain hahaha! Good luck meeting up in "hyper space" as this is a totally rational proposition lol.

I'ld be smoking deemsters anyway this weekend, so why not give it a shot? Not that I expect it to work, but lets just give it a try.

If you see your friend, does that have any meaning, if they don't see you.

IMO, the both of you would have to describe a similar meeting for the experience to have significance.

theWorldWithin said:
And you guys thought mom and dad were joking when they said psychedelics will fuck up your brain hahaha! Good luck meeting up in "hyper space" as this is a totally rational proposition lol.
I would not be so quick to believe that the psychedelic experience has to obey the rules of rationality. Rationality is a cognitive phenomenon and the psychedelic experience is (at root) sub-cognitive/sub-personal.

If anyone sees a fractal snake that comes out of the sky and wants to play a checkers-like game by flipping over colored pink/purple tiles, tell it hi for me. lol.

or if you find yourself inside a cube made of colored lines, with another cube floating in the middle, which you can zoom into with your vision to infinite levels... try to open that one god damn panel that won't open. I really want to know WTF is in there.

(weird recurring hallucinations I have)

theWorldWithin said:

Everything doesn't have to be a rational proposition to be fun....and this isn't really a proposition at all when you think about it...

It's not like anybody BELIEVES that this is going to open up some unheard of means of real deal travel and that we will change the world or that even something really crazy will happen beyond what the DMT trip is. This is just a little fun that some DMT-enthusiasts want to have.

i'm excited to see the results! if nobody else does, i'll post a link when they are scheduled to go online this saturday or friday.

for anyone interested, they put up the reports here

from the little that i've read it doesn't look like the experiment had the desired results :p cool idea though and hopefully something will turn up

That sounds like an awesome experience. I've never tried DMT, but it sounds beautiful.

I forgot completely about this event. But that day I happened to spontaneously decide to trip on acid, so naturally I hit up some deemsters. I dont know what time I hit it at, but nothing aside from the usual amazingness was noted -- I didn't break through though, but I wasn't really trying to.