PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Synchronized (DMT) Hyperspace Event - 8/9/08 @ 20:00 GMT

SKL

Bluelight Crew
The Synchronized Hyperspace Event <-- information and register here

(Thread at DMT Nexus)

The Synchronised Hyperspace Event is a study to what might happen when all of us, across the world, enter hyperspace at the same moment in time.

Since the discovery of hyperspace people have tried to understand what hyperspace really is. The basic question that is asked over and over again is: "Is hyperspace real or does is it only exist in our imagination?". To give an answer to this question we need to explore hyperspace and conduct several experiments while out there.

Interesting stuff. A coordinated effort to blast off at August 9th at 20:00 GMT.

Last edited:
My brothers dog is walking around sniffing the air... and making a snuffling noise. She does this everytime before it rains... She's a crazy dog.

why did you change places with me in this thread, EN?

I'm down also.

No, no, no! We're not supposed to do a giant synchronized blast-off until 2012, then we reach singularity, implode on ourselves, masturbate to elf pr0n, and then fizzle away into the aether of the void for another trillion or so years.

That's my story and I'm stickin' to it.

Oh, and count me in. =D

See you there. I'll be the one in the centre of a swirling vortex of colour.

Sign up on his site, guys, seems there's a bit more too it than just hittin' the pipe at the day and hour. But I think it'll be fun.

tarp-30198.jpg

LOL :) Okay, back to our regularly scheduled programming ...

yes, excuse us, now back to the very serious business of talking about a time when we'll all toke DMT together ;) :D <3

I tried this once with a girl I met ... was kickin' it with the elves but she never arrived :( ... but the astral plane is a big place, she probably got lost along the way :\

wish i had some dmt. guess Ill have to wait for the next journey

my guess is that it will acomplish NOTHING.

As always, tripping is a very personal, subjective experience, i dont believe ill be chilling in hyperspace with myt homies from the real world if we blast off together.

Hyperspace is just for me and those sexy loving beings.

But hey, im down for an experiment, count me in.

^ i'm on the same page you are, but I am of course down for setting aside an evening to smoke some DMT while my homies do the same. I don't expect to meet any of ya'll (hope I meet my golden woman entity again though), but I am prepared to be shocked once again by the psychedelic experience.

Quantum mechanics has proved that the existence of consciousness is not physical. Your body is physical, but your ability to perceive existence in and of itself is not physical, it is a by product of your physical bodies existence.

When you smoke DMT your consciousness is able to transcend the physical confines of your body and this existence of your consciousness without a physicality is what we call hyperspace. Consciousness is a collective thing that creates reality. Reality is more of a story/ vibe created by the collective consciousness. When we die, we join the collective consciousness.

Dark matter happens to be expanding the universe at an exponential rate. It is proven that at one point in the future all physical bodies of matter will be so far apart they can't interact. This obviously means that light (photons) can't pass between them in a sufficient amount of time for any being inside a physical body to perceive anything else. Besides calling it "dark matter" and "dark energy" we have no clue what it is besides the fact that it is exponentially causing the universe to expand.

We know DMT is released upon death. Now, if DMT allows your consciousness to transcend the confines of it's body, perhaps "dark energy" and "dark matter" is consciousness. After all, before the big bang the universe was a single homogenous object, which means in and of itself it had no mass and no inertia because these are only measurements in relation to other physical objects.

Now if the universe is expanding at this exponential rate it will eventually again become a single homogenous object, because no physical matter will be able interact. And isn't that the best model of something not physical. Well the only thing we know isn't physical is consciousness.

The physical universe and the conscious universe are in dynamic equilibrium, creating each other for all of eternity.